Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Do You Love Wedding Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Love Wedding Pictures (1829 Views)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Here is for you all that love wedding pictures, see new wedding dress styles, wedding accessories and much more. Let me not forget to inform you that there is also free airtime giveaway every Friday . Get in here http://MyRegistryWedding.com
Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
See the latest couple that got married at the registry, visit http://MyRegistryWedding.com
Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2015
See the latest couple that got married at the registry, click http://MyRegistryWedding.com
Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Anytime am bored and I amnot on nairaland, I always make out time to visit http://MyRegistryWedding.com to check out couples that got married everyday.
It's always interesting seeing how couples feel extremely happy on their wedding day, I just keep wondering why few years down the line , the juice becomes dry.
Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 2:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Does anyone else like wedding pictures so much like I do

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2015
Marriage is for the matured minds

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2015
The first five years of marriage , that is a very though time once you can withstand the challenges and pass these period, you will find the remaining period easy
Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Imagine you had a very glamorous wedding but your cameraman never knew that all the while he was snapping , he was taking no shots . Long and short of the story no wedding picture. What would you do?
Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 2:39am On Apr 25, 2015
One of the most important factors of a wedding is the wedding photography. The wedding photography is what is left when everything else has been packed up and put away. It's the pictures that will be looked at by generations to come. Photographs are the most tangible item you walk away with. Therefore, it is imperative to hire the best photographer for your tastes Wedding photography is the photography of activities relating to weddings. It encompasses photographs of the couple before marriage (for announcements, portrait displays, or thank you cards) as well as coverage of the wedding and reception. It is a major commercial endeavor that supports the bulk of the efforts for many photography studios or independent photographers.

Wedding photography is the best way to immortalize your special day. You only get one chance (hopefully) of capturing your wedding day, so it is wise to employ a professional wedding photographer for this important task. Do you want to look back fondly a remember just how great your wedding was, how happy all of your family and friends were or will you look back regretfully having wished you hired an experienced, professional photographer. It’s fine to have family and friends bring a camera and take photos of their own, but at the end of the day having professional quality photos taken using professional equipment will produce results that you will be able to treasure for years and even share with future generations.

Another important aspect of having your wedding photograph is a rare get-together. Actually, in our daily routine, it is not possible for us to keep in touch with every relative and friends. But while preparing the guest list we generally try to include everybody. Weddings are the only occasions that you can find everybody to present and share their joys and sorrows. It will be a good idea to capture these moments in your wedding. Wedding does not only imply the union of two individual. It is the union of two families , who come forward to bless the couple for their future. If you are planning to capture these blessed moments, you certainly cannot miss the photography of your big day. If you look at the other aspect of wedding photography, you may agree with the importance it has in everybody's life. After the marriage , if a couple needs to stay far away due to reasons such as job, you may ask who their companion will be. Of course the answer will be their wedding photographs. Yes, looking at those wonderful photographs of various ceremonies, wedding dresses and dance, gives a sense of togetherness, even if they are miles apart.
Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 7:22am On May 04, 2015
Read this Story on the importance of wedding pictures

The loss of someone you love is a powerful reminder of just how valuable wedding photographs are. Just a few days after I was asked to write for Borrowed & Blue, my uncle passed away. Writing this blog was the last thing on my mind for a few days while my husband and I made arrangements for the gathering at our home. When we decided to put together a slideshow, family sent in over 100 photographs of my uncle; as a child, his 80th birthday party last year, and his wedding photos from over 61 years ago.

As we all know, it is very rare to come across a couple that has been married for that number of years and I couldn’t help but be inspired to write about my Aunt Dot & Uncle Joe’s wedding photo; what it represents, how it reinforced my passion for wedding photography, and why I believe having a professional photographer document your wedding & engagement is so very, very important.

I was incredibly touched to receive a wedding photo of my aunt and uncle, who were happily married for such a long time. It is a blessing to look at this photo! It’s obviously been cherished; it was kept in very good condition. It reminded me how essential it is to have beautiful photographs of your wedding day.

Someone once told my husband and me to place our wedding photo in the bedroom since there's nothing like waking up every morning and being reminded of the best day of your life... Now we have TWO wedding photographs in our bedroom, and it is indeed a fabulous way to greet each day!
Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by KanwuliaJara: 2:08pm On May 04, 2015
I find them BORING! kiss
Same 'ol - same 'ol SHYTE! kiss
Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 7:08am On May 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
I find them BORING! kiss
Same 'ol - same 'ol SHYTE! kiss

Kwankwulia or what is your name, how won't it be boring when today's generation finds its difficult to read. Knowledge is power my dear. Never sweep any knowledge under the carpet, no matter how little it is. Try and cultivate a reading habit, you need it .
Same ol Shyte my foot.
Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by KanwuliaJara: 10:51am On May 05, 2015
heartofgold44:

Kwankwulia or what is your name, how won't it be boring when today's generation finds its difficult to read. Knowledge is power my dear. Never sweep any knowledge under the carpet, no matter how little it is. Try and cultivate a reading habit, you need it .
Same ol Shyte my foot.

Time registered: April 09, 2015
Time spent online: 20 hours & 18 minutes
View Heartofgold44's posts (104)
View Heartofgold44's topics (17)
Section Most Active In: Family

Recycled E-BYTCH ignored! kiss
Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 7:32am On May 06, 2015
Amateur vs. Professional Wedding Photographers

With almost every wedding guest being armed with a digital camera these days, you may decide that you can save on the cost of a professional wedding photographer altogether. If you have friends or family who are good photographers and who wouldn't mind standing in, this is by far your cheapest option. Relying upon an amateur isn't without its risks, and so my advice if you choose to go down this route is to assign two or three people to the task so that you aren’t dependent upon just one person to cover your big day.

However, if you do decide that a professional photographer is a must, it's essential you ask him the right questions to make sure you know exactly WHAT you are paying for so that you can determine that your wedding photographer is as cheap as he seem. Do that what you thought would be a relatively cheap wedding photographer dosent turned out to cost a fortune - and your wedding budget dosent suffer as a result.

Before signing up a Wedding Photographer, ask them these questions to ensure they are as cheap as they seem!

Once you've made a short list of wedding photographers who you really like, it's worth asking them the following list of questions - you may find they aren’t as inexpensive as they seemed.

- What exactly are you getting for your money? Is their fee just for attendance at your Wedding day or are they throwing in a CD or Album of the photos too?

- If you're going for a wedding album, make sure you know the full cost of the style you like - plus the cost of any additional extras (like albums for your parents) you may wish to include. Also find out the cost per photo of any additional photos you decide to buy. My brother, who is a photographer, advised me that Photobox sell professional quality standard prints at a fraction of the cost that many photographers charge - so you may find that it's heaps cheaper to get copies of any additional shots that you like on disc, rather than as developed photos. Just make sure you clarify exactly how much this is with the Wedding Photographer before signing up with them - or you could find that they aren’t as cheap as they seem.
Re: Do You Love Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 4:51am On May 11, 2015
Always remember

(1) (Reply)

He Molested Her Baby. / Parents Would You Dress Your Kids This Way ??? (photos) / 5 Ways You Remind Him You Are The Best Choice He Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.