Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb (938 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by segzybank: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2009
i want universities to stop post jamb. the universities have use this as a medium of making more money 4 themselves and their staffs. imagine a situation whereby a student will travel from lagos to maiduguri 4 postr jamb. after scoring 260 in jamb, he or she will still take the risk of traveling 4rm lagos to maiduguri or jos and at the end of the day after passing the post jamb, he or she is still denied admision. what type of country is this? the rate of corruption is skyrocketing every day.
Re: I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by deleson: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2009
Well,your imaginations are all okey,But,a poor man like you,cannot help issues,cos you don't have a say in your locality let alone in Nigeria,

But then,keep praying for ya country.
Re: I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by Tonim(f): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2009
deleson:

Well,your imaginations are all okey,But,a poor man like you,cannot help issues,cos you don't have a say in your locality let alone in Nigeria,

But then,keep praying for ya country.

How you take know say na poor man grin
Re: I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by cvibe: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2009
@Segzy

If wishes were horses, i know you will ride two together.  Stop post JAMB? Not gonna happen
Re: I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by kosovo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2009
it quite unfortunate that nothing can be done to change this ugly situation.

people have both passed JAMB and PUME, yet denied admisson.
this is very rampant in UNIBEN.
we don't have a system, neither do we have a government.
i suggest you do what you have to do.
i have learnt my lessons in hard ways, i can never be intimidated again in the country.
once beaten twice shy.
you know what they what, if you have it,  Give them, cos  there is no time to waste!
Re: I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by homosapien(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2009
true talk
Re: I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by Omolola1(f): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2009
well, nothing can be done 4 now sad
Re: I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by Tonim(f): 12:48am On Feb 02, 2009
I think if people paid for the Post UME exam and are denied admission, they should get a refund for the Post UME fee.
Re: I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by kosovo(m): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2009
yeah
Re: I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by Dclique(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2009
They tried to but they couldnt,

Instead they decided to put a fixed rate/price for all p-ume exams nation wide.

Like that wil help,
Re: I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by Seun(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2009
It might limit the impact of the extortion.
Re: I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by Hardar4lag(m): 4:16am On Feb 03, 2009
Nawa 4 naija ooo we have try to write different media's abt this PUME but dere is still nothing 2 be done abt it oo
Re: I Want Universities To Stop Post Jamb by kaysy(m): 6:00am On Feb 03, 2009
@poster
i tink ur request is already on the way cos the rumour is already out,

(1) (Reply)

. / H.n.d Application(reqqiurements) / Unn Post Graduate Abuja Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.