Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? (96477 Views)

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
In my opinion, it is much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for students to make first class in these institutions:

1. Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA)
2. University of Ibadan (UI)
3. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
4. University of Benin (UNIBEN)

What's your view?

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by STENON(f): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
Yes,You are on Point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Quelme: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. The hardest of them all... You need the Isaac Newton's brain to even make an upper class.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Oyetboy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
aint you guys tired of all this bullsh*t? at the end of the day, when you graduate from all these universities you are clamoring about, does it give you automatic employment? pfft

151 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by phlora(f): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] UNN is very hard too. To even pass your exams well is wahala.

13 Likes

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by 9jaforlife: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
There is no way the list can be complete without UNILORIN on it, the lecturers even boast in class with statements like "the last time we produced a first class student in this faculty was in 1977". A lecturer once told me in class that "only God could score an A in his course"

I soo disagree with UNIBADAN on this list... That school places priority on its students' good performance and it produces first class students regularly

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by alentyno: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
enairaprof:
In my opinion, it is much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for students to make first class in these institutions.
What's your view?
My view is:

You think people who make 1st class are extremely excellent while forgetting how good you can be if only you believe in yourself or believed in yourself (if you are a graduate)

Wake up! It is 2014!
None of the students from the alma maters you just mentioned came top @ the just conclude Nigeria Law School'ss final exam

The peeps that got 1st class in the recent Law school exams were from two lowly rated varsities

Click the link below if you think I am lying.
www.nairaland.com/1970040/how-made-first-class-law#27515700

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Soneh(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
u forget to add uniical

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by naturalwaves: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
enairaprof:
In my opinion, it is much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for students to make first class in these institutions.
What's your view?
UI and Uniben shouldn't be on that list.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by montestic(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Oyetboy:
aint you guys tired of all this bullsh*t? at the end of the day, when you graduate from all these universities you are clamoring about, does it give you automatic employment? pfft

this kind yeye list de reign for Nairaland abii?

5 Likes

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Profcamsey(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
where is EKSU?

God, se na me dey FP diz early morning of the monday?. baba, thank u oh
Lemme use this opportunity to warn those people that want to drag ONILA with me, I neva get ur time by the time I start to process that babe u go run.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by FolabiCash: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Profcamsey:
where is EKSU?

We talking schools you talking Eksu. Swerve

32 Likes

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Donkaz(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mtchwww

*Where dat my shaving stick sef*

3 Likes

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Profcamsey(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
FolabiCash:

We talking schools you talking Eksu. Swerve
who is this mumu? Come taste eksu, u go know say God no get brother. Reppin my skul.

7 Likes

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by kilokeys(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
i can testify..

FUTA.. hahaha

na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Ekpekus1: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Where is Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma? If not on your list then I doubt the authenticity of that list. To get 1st class for that skool takes more than knowing "stuffs"

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by o2k(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
first class students
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by chibyksveejay(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
I don tire for these thread sef angry..most this ,most that?? Una nor get better thin to yarn Mtcheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by godwinony(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
very soon you'll see a thread. captioned..Universities with best dresssd students..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Yustash001(m): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
Even someone who's from landmark university will say it's hard to have 1st class in the school...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by ValentineMary(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
phlora:
[color=#770077][/color] UNN is very hard too. To even pass your exams well is wahala.
That's because u don't read.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by ValentineMary(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Have u been to unizik lately, a 2nd class upper graduate from unizik is equal to a first class graduate in most sch.

18 Likes

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by swhiss: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
UNIPORT it is!

21 Likes

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by drajjay: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
na uniport .

15 Likes

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Pr0ton: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
Una wan start another e-figh here abi undecided
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by rattlesnake(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
first class mumu
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by themmydhayhor(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
FUTA na die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by louiskay(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
ValentineMary:
Have u been to unizik lately, a 2nd class upper graduate from unizik is equal to a first class graduate in most sch.
. ReallY
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by ValentineMary(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
louiskay:
. ReallY
there are some dept that has never made a first class eg architecture. Chem engr has made only 1 first class ever, microbiology has not made 1 first class for 10 yrs now. Still asking "really"

6 Likes

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
naturalwaves:

UI and Uniben shouldn't be on that list.
My thoughts exactly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by SmileyOP(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
enairaprof:
What's your view?
I feel NOUN (Open University) is d hardest... Abi I lie? "Life is a Joke"

8 Likes

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by s3nn2x(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
If University of Abuja is not on the list, then that list is incomplete.

I don't think there has ever been a set with up to 5 first class.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

20 Popular Slangs Used By University Students In Nigeria / Nigerian Words You Thought Were English / Preparing for GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.