Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco (17357 Views)

British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite / MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
Funny BAT, fear been wan catch me initially. They just sent me a "we won’t be taking your application further for this role" mail for the job Trade Marketing Representative, North 2578BR (Kano, Katsina and Sokoto States) from 2013! Imagine fa, rejection after 2 years. Lols

Trade Marketing Representative - South East 6866BR still on point sha. We wait.

1 Like

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by 4C2215131: 1:02am On Jul 15, 2015
Bat has started calling for interviews for trade reps South-East. La familia got her call and email yesterday evening for an interview today at VI. Just thought y'all should know especially folks having sleepless nights over the issue. Wishing y'all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by walearoy(m): 6:16am On Jul 15, 2015
4C2215131:
Bat has started calling for interviews for trade reps South-East. La familia got her call and email yesterday evening for an interview today at VI. Just thought y'all should know especially folks having sleepless nights over the issue. Wishing y'all the best.

I hope it's in batches!
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by deturla: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Guys, I missed a call about 2 weeks, ago with this line...012700000.

I hope this is not BAT HR's line?...Can someone pls respond to my question?
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by gabscity(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
4C2215131:

Good news! So, we can be expectant. Was it a phone Interview first?
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by 4C2215131: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2015
gabscity:

Good news! So, we can be expectant. Was it a phone Interview first?

Nope! there was an offer for either phone interview or a face-to-face interview. Choose this day whom ye will serve... grin

Funny enough, she told me they were just five of them invited for the interview. There is also a sort of disturbing news. The development confirmed albeit partially what a certain chap was talking about in this thread or some other a while back...bout "who know man". She confirmed it to be so. This by no means according to her meant that folks aren't considered on credit. She was invited based merely on credit as far as I can tell she doesn't know a single soul in BAT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by 4C2215131: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2015
This here is an update: La Familia has been invited to the Assessment Centre today at V.I (isn't she just brilliant!, I know say God dey the matta sha o!).

The thread seems to be dead, as I'm the only one posting stuff. Is it that there aren't others who have made it thus far for the South-East Trade Rep opening? Well, good-luck to all y'all who were invited.

P.S: I don't think it's cool to keep info to your chest with regards to things like this as your info could help someone down the road. I'm sure a lot of you who are keeping silent enjoyed reading the post of others who had walked this road before you, I'm sure you learnt a thang or two. I'm doing this based on the anxiety I saw a lot of people display when this whole BAT thing started. I've been down that road, I know the feeling hence my post. La familia knows nothing' bout nairaland, so I quiz her and post her experience over here to help intending candidates. Just saying...Blessed Be.

1 Like

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by walearoy(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2015
4C2215131:
This here is an update: La Familia has been invited to the Assessment Centre today at V.I (isn't she just brilliant!, I know say God dey the matta sha o!).

The thread seems to be dead, as I'm the only one posting stuff. Is it that there aren't others who have made it thus far for the South-East Trade Rep opening? Well, good-luck to all y'all who were invited.

P.S: I don't think it's cool to keep info to your chest with regards to things like this as your info could help someone down the road. I'm sure a lot of you who are keeping silent enjoyed reading the post of others who had walked this road before you, I'm sure you learnt a thang or two. I'm doing this based on the anxiety I saw a lot of people display when this whole BAT thing started. I've been down that road, I know the feeling hence my post. La familia knows nothing' bout nairaland, so I quiz her and post her experience over here to help intending candidates. Just saying...Blessed Be.

Thanks for the updates!
I was really hopeful abt the entire BAT thingy but since I didn't get an invite I relaxed.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by 4C2215131: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2015
walearoy:

Thanks for the updates!
I was really hopeful abt the entire BAT thingy but since I didn't get an invite I relaxed.

You are welcome. I know how it feels, not getting an invite. It seems very few people got invited at all because I believe more people would have contributed if they had anything to say which in turn is informed by their experiencing the whole interview thingy.

I do believe something beautiful remains in your regard. Keep keeping on, as there will come a day...one sweet day. Believe that!
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
donotreply@bat.com <Enterprise@trm.brassring.com>

Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 5:21 PM

to me
Dear Bleep

Thanks for applying to join British American Tobacco as Trade Marketing Representative - South East 6866BR.

Having carefully considered your application, we’re sorry to say we won’t be taking things further. While your skills and background are impressive, there were other applications which were closer to what we’re looking for.

It’s a pity to miss out, but we wish you every success in your search for the right job. We’re delighted you’ve shown an interest in British American Tobacco.
With best wishes,

The British American Tobacco Recruitment Team

Please do not reply to this email

Closure. On to the next one.

Guess was a case of who scored highest in the online test
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by gabscity(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
3doursdown:

Closure. On to the next one.

Guess was a case of who scored highest in the online test

Score?!!!!!

Its all about man knows man bro! I received d same mail.

No one will be invited and tell u dey know anyone on d company.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by WildOne(f): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm...... I'm yet to get any mail from them sha. Fingers firmly crossed.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by ratigan(f): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
WildOne:
Hmmmm...... I'm yet to get any mail from them sha. Fingers firmly crossed.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
#NextPlease!
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by joygold3050(f): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Pls house,hw can I get 2 d site,i want 2 apply.tnx
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by iamezekwesiri: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
good afternoon great pple... am I d only going for BAT TMR online test.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Finally Secured A Job.. / How To Cope When Facing Unemployment / Ever Been Embarrassed By An Ex-Employer After Leaving The Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.