Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How I Got Over 18k Visitors To My Site Today (photo) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got Over 18k Visitors To My Site Today (photo) (2731 Views)

How I Got Over 200 Subscribers In 3 Weeks With . Domain / Set Up Your Own Donation Site Today With This Cheap Script / How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Over 18k Visitors To My Site Today (photo) by omanifrank(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
reasons why alexa dont rank pbnl sites well.......

thats why i said, if it were to be a blog or wordpress i use... i know what stats i should be having.......

but there is no pbnl site that has a beta rank with alexa, due to the bugs in our script.. xml or rss feed does not even work.. i do manual update for my rss and adds to google also.. thats the prob i ve for now...

.... those who need tutorials.... the secret i use as i said was from fiverr and facebook groups of over 500k members... try it out and see urself...

.i have over 13ok members and many thousands come online... who like e gree or not..not my prob.... enjoying my campaing from etisalat jare..

blogging pays my bills
Re: How I Got Over 18k Visitors To My Site Today (photo) by charlyge(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
omanifrank:
reasons why alexa dont rank pbnl sites well.......

thats why i said, if it were to be a blog or wordpress i use... i know what stats i should be having.......

but there is no pbnl site that has a beta rank with alexa, due to the bugs in our script.. xml or rss feed does not even work.. i do manual update for my rss and adds to google also.. thats the prob i ve for now...

.... those who need tutorials.... the secret i use as i said was from fiverr and facebook groups of over 500k members... try it out and see urself...

.i have over 13ok members and many thousands come online... who like e gree or not..not my prob.... enjoying my campaing from etisalat jare..

blogging pays my bills

Thanks but do u mind sharing the facebook group because i want to join too
Re: How I Got Over 18k Visitors To My Site Today (photo) by ProGSM(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Everything is possible. This is not just new here.
Re: How I Got Over 18k Visitors To My Site Today (photo) by bassdow: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2015
I believe majority of those traffics are a from SPAM BOTs. Experienced people would never wait for your tutorial. All na Indirect selling/deception

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Over 18k Visitors To My Site Today (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
If Can take your time to find and engage your targeted audience then why should you need to buy traffic, the only traffic worth buying are traffic from Facebook and Google (adword) the rest you may be at risk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paypal Response To My Payment Receiving Complaint / Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best / How Do Get A Short Code Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.