Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist (5606 Views)

Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans / Breaking: MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating Up White Expatriate Manager Photos / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by joannabisola: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
According to what happened in this video, both were having an argument before the white lady kicked the black lady first and the black lady didn't hesitate to take off her shoes and give her Mad Combo.

Fortunately a policeman is nearby to settle the fight.

Black can be so mean and strong, See for yourself by watching the video below.

Like seriously did she learn boxing.

Watch Video here <<<<<< http://hiplanetv..com/2015/04/see-how-black-lady-beat-up-white-lady.html
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by cozy7(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'm so sure that's a Nigerian babe, stronger than Tiger.....Succeed in Nigeria n any other place will be piece of cake!

1 Like

Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by Sammisticate: 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hehe... Dis gur l can fight ooo
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by joannabisola: 12:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Thats how i like nigeria girls
cozy7:
I'm so sure that's a Nigerian babe, stronger than Tiger.....Succeed in Nigeria n any other place will be piece of cake!

1 Like

Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Lmao oh my God. What was that white girl thinking? grin

1 Like

Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Best Fight - White Girls vs Black and Fat Girl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQFZii0CAMQ

Moral: Never fight a black girl! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by bellabae(f): 4:25am On Apr 10, 2015
If shez a nigerian,prolly a yoruba,,datz d power of oduduwa in her
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by Ilekeh(f): 4:29am On Apr 10, 2015
bellabae:
If shez a nigerian,prolly a yoruba,,datz d power of oduduwa in her

Nah grin

Na delta babe o. Warri no dey carry last.
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by hatux: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Ilekeh:

Nah grin

Na delta babe o. Warri no dey carry last.
So you think say warri babe strong pass yoruba babe, huh
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by bellabae(f): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2015
hatux:
So you think say warri babe strong pass yoruba babe, huh
don't mind him/her
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by hatux: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2015
bellabae:
don't mind him/her
Yeah! Don't mind him either, he doesn't know what he is saying... He never jam a real yoruba babe before, btw you yoruba?
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by bellabae(f): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2015
hatux:
Yeah! Don't mind him either, he doesn't know what he is saying... He never jam a real yoruba babe before, btw you yoruba?
yep
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by joannabisola: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2015
This girl can be very mean ooooo
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by mizzey: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2015
This can be so hard
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by hatux: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
bellabae:
yep
Really!? That's cool then, but you really don't like one.... Which side from yoruba?
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by bellabae(f): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
hatux:
Really!? That's cool then, but you really don't like one.... Which side from yoruba?
whoa! Now I bliv cuz peeepz do tell me. Am from ekiti state
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by Doortun(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Amefrica:
Best Fight - White Girls vs Black and Fat Girl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQFZii0CAMQ

Moral: Never fight a black girl! grin

Someone who has been oppressed by colour, gender and economy has nothing really more to loose. I hope the white lady learnt a lesson.

Calling Calling 123 Mister Amefrica report your geo location with immediate alacrity to the nearest base station. How is the weather now?

1 Like

Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Doortun:

Someone who has been oppressed by colour, gender and economy has nothing really more to loose. I hope the white lady learnt a lesson.

Calling Calling 123 Mister Amefrica report your geo location with immediate alacrity to the nearest base station. How is the weather now?

Haha baba mi. Longest time! I just dey here oo, preparing for finals. I have exams next week embarassed God dey.. The weather is improving oo, thankfully. How's it going with you?
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by Doortun(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha baba mi. Longest time! I just dey here oo, preparing for finals. I have exams next week embarassed God dey.. The weather is improving oo, thankfully. How's it going with you?

We are getting some sunshine now, but there is cold mixed with the sunshine. Nonetheless, omo olorun is hanging in here.

Wish you success in your exams and make us proud...
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Doortun:

We are getting some sunshine now, but there is cold mixed with the sunshine. Nonetheless, omo olorun is hanging in here.

Wish you success in your exams and make us proud...

Na same with here oo. Morning na Spring, afternoon na Spring, night na Winter. grin cheesy We dey hang in there for sure. There's light at the end of every tunnel.

Thanks baba mi, I wish you plenty success too. See you in the summer. smiley
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by Jaycool18(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2015
grand theft auto
Re: Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist by hatux: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2015
bellabae:
whoa! Now I bliv cuz peeepz do tell me. Am from ekiti state
wink... Cool' I'm yoruba too and am from Oyo state. You look cute btw.grin..

(1) (Reply)

Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Disabled Girlfriend(pics) / The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.