Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses (5608 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Flaunts The Wrist Watches Her Boyfriend Bought Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses by jayebros01(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
The 3 A-list Nigerian celebrities shared the outside pictures of where they live-in not long ago via Instagram.

Paul who obviously just came back from church was pictured dancing with his son in a matching denim outfit while Peter was also pictured with his Andre having a swimming session in their private home pool.

Funke Akindele on the other hand was cycling in her new apartment at Amen estate, Ibeju Lekki when the picture was taken.

They are all hardworkers and have all paid there dues in the Nigerian Entertainment Industry so they deserve everything they ever own.

Lalasticlala mynd44

http://www.bubbles247.com/2017/02/19/the-psquare-brothers-and-funke-akindele-displays-the-exterior-of-their-abode/

2 Likes

Re: The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses by ichommy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Money dey find me o grin

Make I continue my hustling..
Re: The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses by Nogodye(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Owo ni koko (in Davido's voice)
Re: The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses by optional1(f): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
I wan b houzgul 4 p-square houz sumbori connection me biko..
Re: The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses by goldbim(f): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
One way or the other,they have paid their DUES so they deserve and are entitled to the good life!!.

3 Likes

Re: The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses by jayebros01(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
goldbim:
One way or the other,they have paid their DUES so they deserve and are entitled to the good life!!.

exactly.... they deserve it

1 Like

Re: The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses by youngberry001(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
optional1:
I wan b houzgul 4 p-square houz sumbori connection me biko..
u no pray for ur own u wan be som1 housegirl,,,,,abeg wise jhor!!

#military
Re: The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses by optional1(f): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngberry001:
u no pray for ur own u wan be som1 housegirl,,,,,abeg wise jhor!!

#military

na you be me ni...
I wanna be houzgul y e dy pain you?

Come and be going oga military

1 Like

Re: The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses by youngberry001(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
optional1:

na you be me ni... I wanna be houzgul y e dy pain you?

Come and be going oga military
tcheww,,,,,plz how old re u?
Re: The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses by yamunla(m): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
I was in a cab today and the cab driver said, "I love my job, I'm my own boss. Nobody tells me what to do..." Then I said, "turn Left"
Re: The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses by laribari(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
ichommy:
Money dey find me o grin

Make I continue my hustling..

You lost?

(1) (Reply)

Adesuwa Etomi Wore Bum Short To Cool Fm Pictured With Do2dtun / This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? / 2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.