Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist (1043 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by phaulzoe(m): 3:37am On Apr 10, 2015
An Israeli geologist claims he has confirmed the existence and authenticity of a tomb belonging to Jesus and his son in east Jerusalem.

Dr Arye Shimron claims he has found ‘virtually unequivocal evidence’ that Jesus’s body was left in the Talpiot Tomb, a burial site discovered in 1980. Expert says he has carried out extensive chemical tests which allegedly prove the tomb is the resting place of Jesus and his family, including his wife Mary, his brother, his son Judah and six other relatives.

The Talpiot Tomb is often believed to be where Jesus’ body was left after his death due to the writing ‘Yeshua bar Yehosef’ (‘Jesus, son of Joseph’) found written in the tomb
Dr Shimron’s work has renewed controversy over the tomb and the James Ossuary – a 1st-century chalk box that some believe hold the bones of Jesus’ brother. Bones were discovered inside ossuaries, including one that bore the inscription, ‘Jesus, son of Joseph’. Others included the names Maria, Joseph, Mary, Yose, Matthew and most controversially, ‘Judah, son of Jesus’. Besides, the writing ‘Yeshua bar Yehosef’ (‘Jesus, son of Joseph’) was found written in the tomb.

The burial box, or ossuary, with an Aramaic inscription that reads ‘James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus’
Dr Shimron gained access to the James Ossuary and scraped beneath the box’s patina, the layer that forms on metal over time. He ran around 150 tests on the chemistry of samples from 25 different ossuaries – 15 of which were from unrelated tombs – and found that traces of magnesium, iron and silicon from the James Ossuary matched the chemical signature of Talpiot tomb.

The long-disputed long disputed ‘Jesus Family tomb’ in the city’s East Talpiot neighbourhood (marked) and is now sealed beneath a concrete slab after building work took place some years ago’
The research could have enormous ramifications as it suggests that Jesus was married, fathered a child and that a physical resurrection did not take place. Jacobovici, who also took part in the study, said: “This find illustrates that the James Ossuary is authentic and the Jesus Family tomb indeed belongs to the family of Jesus of Nazareth.” Dr Shumron added: “The evidence is beyond what I expected. I think I’ve got really powerful, virtually unequivocal evidence that the James ossuary spent most of its lifetime, or death time, in the Talpiot Tomb.”

The duo are aware that the findings could rock the Christian church, but insist the research is scientific and not theological
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by fromnigeria(m): 3:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Na so Geology be? shocked shocked
just look at their evidence??
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by klodike(m): 5:18am On Apr 10, 2015
This evidence is rather absurd....
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by elspycey(m): 5:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Source? Or sauce.
How do you want me to believe what you wrote is credible? Oya add sauce jor
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by Pheals(f): 5:49am On Apr 10, 2015
U want us to believe that's why u post it are u godday orubebe
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by Ewizard(m): 5:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Oghene biko! shocked
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by zadok60: 5:58am On Apr 10, 2015
father forgive the geologists and the op mst especially..
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by walepinna(m): 6:19am On Apr 10, 2015
zadok60:
father forgive the geologists and the op mst especially..
Y? Because the op posted something he saw or the geologist that made the discovery...because I don't really see any need why he needs to be forgiven...
We av all been blinded by religion n this is what is making the world turn upside down...was it the geologist that wrote the inscription on the tomb...he made the discovery and I believe we should open our mind n see things from a different angle instead of being puppetted to believe what is not

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2015
Even if today, someone make a ground breaking discovery that Jesus got married, gave birth and did not resurrect, it still can't change my belief, faith and trust in Him because beyond what I can comprehend, He has been doing things in my life.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Someone should bring that man in for check up.
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by davien(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2015
It's amazing how Nigerians defend that which isn't theirs even more than the propagators...

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by Rilwayne001: 7:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Pretentious nonsense undecided
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 10, 2015
the story is pure bullshiit because the biblical character 'jesus' is a pseud, prolly never existed.
secondly, jesus or 'whatever they call him' did not leave any DNA samples, and names such as messiah/son of god/ etc, were all very common in the 1st century.
the whole story is nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by vooks: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Hello negro, you look like a Levite, are you?
MrPresident:
hhm
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 10, 2015
davien:
It's amazing how Nigerians defend that which isn't theirs even more than the propagators...

really amazing!! .... most of these brainwashed nigerians don't even know the names of their own biological ancestors/grandparents undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by phaulzoe(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2015
I dnt nid to be forgiven @zadok60
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by phaulzoe(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2015
I also was suprise wen i saw d news....Bleep fake beefer
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by holatin(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2015
blood of chisos
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by Charlesdock(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2015
walepinna:

Y? Because the op posted something he saw or the geologist that made the discovery...because I don't really see any need why he needs to be forgiven...
We av all been blinded by religion n this is what is making the world turn upside down...was it the geologist that wrote the inscription on the tomb...he made the discovery and I believe we should open our mind n see things from a different angle instead of being puppetted to believe what is not
he was buried and rose up the third day, his family can just be buried there
Re: Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist by tundecoletwo: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
Most of the people making comments here are either Islamic propagandist/Jihadist or members of Church of satan.
The mention of DNA about Jesus indicates madness from whoever says he is sampling Jesus' DNA with his brethren or children because it was not Joseph' sperm that brought Jesus to this terrible world of shameless individuals. Jesus DNA can only tally with His father in heaven!!!
If there was anything like marriage, the Jews would have revealed it. They even hated him and usually said: we know his father, is it not the carpenter....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened Today In Church. / Immorality In Movies And Effects On Youth / The Believers Responsibility In His Community And Country-dclm Mbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.