Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Shy In A Really Know How - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shy In A Really Know How (306 Views)

Do You Really Know How To Comb Your Hair? / I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo / How To Get A Really Good Night's Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shy In A Really Know How by hayemargayi: 6:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Shy in a really know how top artistsovertime just talking to you guys get your approvals for survey do. certain ideas that I have not just getting support love that I get from you guys definitely helped it leave my self-confidence and self-esteem so I guess my biggest in places tried to find people that appreciate you rather than la lumieres trying to go free people that will never be better never really impressed by you I always go for something that's already accepted you something that you know you're good at I'll try to avoid something that's never met for you I'm not trying to say that you rule way whatsoever reach definitely try different things however it certain people are not accepting get better than literally it's not there to get where you at you for them because you'll be there just try to find people accept you for who you are ..

http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/la-lumieres/

(1) (Reply)

Just Mention Is Spot-on So You Can't Dial Back To / Just Discovered How My Relationship Affects My Health.... / Get Cured Without Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.