Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo (3701 Views)

Best HMO In Nigeria / Enjoy fantastic free medical care (HMO) by paying as low as N39,000 annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo by JulieOguns: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hey guys, please help me o.
One of my new year resolutions is to take better care of my health in the
new year. I am self employed and I want to subscribe to a new HMO service.
I have tried to pick one from my google research but there are just so
many of them . Please help suggest good ones that offer health insurance to
individuals.

Thanks guys smiley.
Re: I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo by oluwaviyon: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
My dear, Avon HMO is the best option, it is only Avon that sells health plan at affordable prices and you can even get your choice when you visit their website (http://avonhealthcare.com/)

1 Like

Re: I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo by luthorcorp: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
is health insurance plans really effective in naija?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo by GogetterMD(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Naija health insurance is a scam and most of the HMO companies just rip you off. Trust me, I see this almost on a daily basis
Re: I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo by isytonia: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
I would recommend Avon HMO for you as they offer best , private health plans which also includes NHIS health plans and it is also known as the national HMO.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Try private companies like unic insurance,,,they have affordable and good rates on insurance plans

1 Like

Re: I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo by zik4ever: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone. This thread has been dormant but I believe a lot has changed about HMOs in Nigeria since the last post. Please can anyone recommend a best value for money HMO in Nigeria now? Thanks.
Re: I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo by WooodSI: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
I am not sure how are things in Nigeria but here in the UK there are a few plans you can try out. First of all you need to figure out what type of plan you need. For example my insurer provides different plans to different classes of people. Kids have a plan more focused on tests adults are more lax and you can save a lot of money on a fairy decent plan that covers the majority of your basic needs. For example I am Self-Employed and I have a very nice plan from my insurance ( I use https://www.HealthInsuranceUK.net as my medical insurance provider). And plus since I have good benefits and yearly discounts because I am their loyal client for years. So you should do some research.
Re: I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo by Dipoandrew: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Subscribe to CribMD's health plans. Their plans come with health insurance, doctor house calls, online pharmacy and virtual consultations with a doctor.

See a doctor at an affordable price at the comfort of your home (Telemedicine), have a doctor visit you (Doctor house call), Buy your medicines with their mobile application and have it delivered to you (Online pharmacy) and Get free health insurance on any of the packages all at an affordable price. Check out the packages on https://cribmd.com/pricing
Re: I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo by cynthia500(f): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2020
“Action is the foundational key to all success. I never dreamt of success, I worked for it.
Re: I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo by alexbacker: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
I live in London and I pay £39 per month for my health insurance. This is not covered by work, I just buy it from here. They are technology-enabled health insurance brokers delivering a personal touch with customised health insurance solutions to individuals, families and businesses. They can find the most convenient insurance for their customers. Not ads, just personal experience.

(1) (Reply)

. / Any Solution To Migraine Headache? / Gum Vs Breath Mints Vs Tic Tacs Vs Mouth Spray- Which Works Best For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.