Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) (58897 Views)

Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) / Lagoon Bus Almost Full We Are Having A Party. / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by calculusx(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
very funny grin
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by gbengus17: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
l think the President elect has already appologise to the lbos, why are they over flogging the statement. enough is enough, lets all forget and move forward after all the statement is from an old man.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by babajero(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
otr1:

You sure are deranged. First we're being spoon fed in Nigeria and I asked how, but no answer. Now you're saying we were spoon fed before the coming of Oduduwa, and I'll ask again, by who? So Oduduwa is from Benin?grin
Do you realize the title "Oba" used in Benin for their Kings has its root in Yoruba Language? The "O" and the "ba" are Yoruba words, something a Benin man can not explain. I'll excuse your ignorance, but Bini Kingdom is just a part of Yoruba kingdom.

Talking about hardwork. How come you people can not feed yourselves and had to rely on food imports from other people? What I know is that a nation that can not feed itself will always remain subservient to others. You think selling gala, spare parts, pirated cds, fake electronics is hardwork? SMH. You are indeed slaves!grin
The outputs from my 95 years old Grandma farms alone can feed a Local Government in Alaibo a year round. Now that's a smart working old womangrin
Why must you work hard, when you can simply be smart, something alien to you?

And when we talk about the Transport owners in Lagos, who are the owners of Danfos, Molues, and Taxi Cabs in Lagos?
You have no clue.

Don't mention me again if you're not ready to use your brain.
first of all how old are you, because you must be a small kid. The oba in ife have said it time without number that obaship came from bini kingdom, as for igbo selling gala and other things that is how to know a region that will survive no matter what, everytime Yoruba will be crying govt didn't do this govt didn't do that, but average igbo man don't have time, that was why no matter the biafra war, igbo land is still advanced than every Yoruba land apart from Lagos which igbos reside, in terms of cab and other transport means Nigeria owns them, just go and research more than 80 or 90% of the danfo drivers you see are igbos but speak youruba.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Sheriff19: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
naijainfogalery:
One Nigeria, One Spirit, One Vision, One Tribe, One Country . Whether it is YoIbHa IbHaYo or HaIyYo we are all one .

The greatest calamity that can befall a nation is when they have these characteristics Tribal, Reiligious and gender sentiment mixed with politics, Greatest desaster ever
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Sheriff19: 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
naijainfogalery:
One Nigeria, One Spirit, One Vision, One Tribe, One Country . Whether it is YoIbHa IbHaYo or HaIyYo we are all one .

The greatest calamity that can befall a nation is when they have these characteristics Tribal, Reiligious and gender sentiment mixed with politics, Greatest desaster ever
Igbo ple no want dis country to be one. They have threaten its existence than any other tribe, Yoruba have been quiet for long time and preahing peace. But the bloody nuisance call the Yoruba Cowards they even threaten they All have Guns and weapon at their disposal. So I don't give a dem. They go rotten in Lagoon. They claimed they are prepare for war and I keep asking this if den see won den go wait. I wasn't but my Dad fought d civil war. He said he didn't pray for war even for is enemy. Thousand of Igbos, Yorubas and Hausa died in 1967 - 1970. Yet the igbo said they are ready for another war. Come off it bro you cann't die twice if that is want they want we go give them in full pakage. Because we love preach peace and keep silent doesn't make d yorubas coward or a fool. Lagoon straight. #Eroolagoon
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Sheriff19: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
tiswell:
Eko hotel is owned by an igbo man,alongside some others u mentioned...do ya research well next time
if Igbo claims dey developed Lagos are bastards why leaving their own Father's Land to develop someone else Land - I beg they shd go I develop Enugu, Anambra and co. Errolagoon
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by OperationIgrigi: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
xreal:
Red bus, red cap. The igbos like red.

**grins** Red actually connotes Life, remember the colour of your blood?.The Igbo are an interesting people full of life.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lolz..very funny...is dere any tin persin no go see for social media
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by badesco(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
No weapon formed against the Igbos shall prosper Ijn.Amen. None of you will jump inside lagoon Ijn. amen. JK is your Man.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by tiswell(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sheriff19:
if Igbo claims dey developed Lagos are bastards why leaving their own Father's Land to develop someone else Land - I beg they shd go I develop Enugu, Anambra and co. Errolagoon
See you at the polls,no time to read that poo you wrote up there.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by xreal: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Red actually connotes Life, remember the colour of your blood ?.The Igbo are an interesting people full of life.

What?
That is scary.
Now, I am scared.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by fanzz: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Zstory for the air

Vote JIMI AGBAJE!!!
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Bowaley17(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
K
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Lilprincey(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
victorels:

OK. you want people to quote you. Well, I am the first.
Sidon der mk pant der wear u
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
I refused to be a VICTIM of continuous opposition in lagos state.. NEver again will I support being an opposition, I nid to taste the dividend of d supremacy synergy that exist btw d fed & state..
16years now, Lagos never experience federal presence except for the third mainland bridge re-painted(nawa oo)
16yrs now!
-NO employment for lagosian youths
-No new roads or renovation, its uncomprehending that Lagos state govt fixed Federal road for the federal govt..
-No new University
-No New Federal Hospital, the old fed. Hospital were not equipped wit latest medical amenities
-Very very poor Electricity
-No benefit from the so called youwin, the few that got d grant have to settle the organizers... Shame
-Surep FRSC recruitment programme was a gross sham,all applicants were swindled of over N70,000 but were not given job up till date..
-Immigration recruitment was an unforgiving scam.. No refund of the registration fee collected by the organizer from unemployed graduates..
-No empowerment amenities for the fishermen and skilled lagosians
-No housing scheme for Lagosians, so sad no federal presence in state over-populated wit crystal tendencies of becoming africa Dubai..
And they want me and U to be leaving in an opposition world.. Never!
I ve decided to vote for APC!
I ve decided to vote for Ambode!!
I ve decided to help end PDP perilous reign in Nigeria!
I ve decided!!!
Megaphone has decided!
Pls. Rbc if u too have decided..
Eko oni baje oo
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by tushbobo(m): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Balkan:
No matter what style yorubas use to taunt the Igbos
This election will vindicate the Igbos.
Oba has bought his bus already
dont tell me its photoshop cos I will not believe you.

The real change is coming tomorrow 11th
40% Igbo + 10% non Igbos+ 20% vote from Yorubas = 70% Vote for JK

The Bus will be Rebranded Lagoon Bus strictly for Oba

Its surely photoshoped. the writing is not in line with bus
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by toluleke(m): 2:27am On Apr 11, 2015
DuchessLily:
E wole pelu life jacket yin oo ... E wole @ ur own risk cheesy
bus conductor fit u die..u better apply for lagoon bus condoo
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2015
toluleke:
bus conductor fit u die..u better apply for lagoon bus condoo

I have already applied, and i even put U as my assistant
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by tayolove12(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2015
without IBO ..........PDP or APC can't win election.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by toluleke(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
DuchessLily:

I have already applied, and i even put U as my assistant
na so u like me reach. you just want me to be closer to you..i no do..biko.. conductor no dey get assistant now tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.