Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Please What Should I Do To This Guy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Should I Do To This Guy (1415 Views)

Does Anyone Know This Guy By Any Chance / Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam / This Guy Won 10million With A 200naira Stake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Nathclinton(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Hi nairalanders i dont knw what to do to this guy.

I provide services fr logo/banner design here on NL
This guy name Below addes me on on whatsapp to give him a logo and banner design . After much bargianing we agree on 2k fr both services as in logo 1k banner 1k.

Well after we made and agreement i started his job . designing a logo fr him
he was online all through on whatsapp
when i design i show him with my company watermark on it that STYLEGRAPHIX.
We kept on chatting when i show him the designs he make correction then i make the correction he wanted ontill he got what he wanted as in satisfied with his company logo. afripina www.afripina.com
Then d next was d banner design he showed me samples and guidelines to follow in designing his banner. although we had issues with his dimensions bcus they where just so small that was leter resolve all these was done sunday 5 april 2015. In our agree we agree on payment on delivery as in I do the job before you pay
just to show my will to do his job.

Suprising to me after sending all what i have design to him with my watermark on it . bcus every off my client got to pay before i remove his or her watermark.
So after sending his his final logo and banner on monday 6 April 2015. He just message me on whatsapp that everything i did and have done us " not on point" .

I was like arrrrh no b dis guy i chat with yesterday when they agree with my designs.
I tried messaging him to explian more on the partucular place that not on point .
but my guys reads and recieves all my whatsapp messages. I message him agian so we could start a dicussion on whatsapp he did not reply even though he has recieve and read the message.

Well as a very patient guy i gave him 72hrs for any reply from him but non came.

So was no like abi this guy no hold bar now ?
or en no like wetin i design .

So i decided. to call him on phone but all he could say was " You are disturbing"
I called agian he said " you are distrubing my peace drop ur message on whatsapp" cuts d call , I was like : you are not replying neither are you online. And in d first place nah u con disturb my peace when u added me up on whatsapp for a design from me .

I was like is this the treatment i get from someone who I spent over 4hrs designing his stuff or who I have waited for over 5days chaii . I have been fooled by this . i just said i should let you guys know about this . Maybe someone here is also providing services for him. Abeg stay away from him . abeg
Full name below and this Scammer's mobile number.

Name: Samuel Abiodun Michael
mobile no: +2348038330262

Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2015
Not so good. He could at least pay half for all the work.
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Too bad... undecided
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Gidyons89(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2015
Congratulations, you now have a first-hand experience. What's wrong if he pays before you start?

Another way to go about this next time is to give the client a low resolution picture... One that can best be used for dp... Or even worse.

I've been there before, I don wise.
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2015
Ask clients to pay 30 or 50% before you start working on their projects and let them pay the rest afterwards.

What a bastard undecided
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Nathclinton(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Yareey:
Ask clients to pay 30 or 50% before you start working on their projects and let them pay the rest afterwards.

What a bastard undecided

Thanks so much for all these tips pple ? i wuld certian make changes to the I provide my services.
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Nathclinton(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Gidyons89:
Congratulations, you now have a first-hand experience. What's wrong if he pays before you start?

Another way to go about this next time is to give the client a low resolution picture... One that can best be used for dp... Or even worse.

Well i started doing dat recently bro.
But thanks for the advice
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Nathclinton(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by EroticDesigner: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Gidyons89:

How can you do so?
Gotten my first client for ecover design, asides watermark, how do I fix the resolution, making it impossible to rescale, without losing resolution in Gimp or photoshop?

Thanks
Nathclinton, have you googled the company name of the logo?
Check if he is using your work without permission.
For $10, you can take his website down.
Google DCMA for more info.
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by skillmyman(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
sorry about that.

better use www.mikazi.com to solve your problem.
your client pays into an escrow account before you start as agreed and after you have agreed on the work done, he releases the money for u.

the freelancer platform for steady income.
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Nathclinton(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
skillmyman:
sorry about that.

better use www.mikazi.com to solve your problem.
your client pays into an escrow account before you start as agreed and after you have agreed on the work done, he releases the money for u.

the freelancer platform for steady income.
Thanks bro for you sincere advice, smiley
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Nathclinton(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
This Life ehn...
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by kennethkaycee(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Eeyah!
Pélé jawe... angry embarassed angry
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Nathclinton(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thank you all for your advice.
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by skillmyman(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
hi. am looking for a logo designer for my freelance website.
to be eligible, register on www.mikazi.com
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Nathclinton(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
skillmyman:
hi. am looking for a logo designer for my freelance website.
to be eligible, register on www.mikazi.com

I think and feel better when doing things on my own . I know of fiverr too bro.
Re: Please What Should I Do To This Guy by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 09, 2015
Thanks you all for these advice I really thank you guys a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Bright Up Your Home With These Beautiful 3-set Of Wall Frames For N15,000 / Micro-finance Loan / I Want To Start A Printing Press Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.