Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fat Doctors!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fat Doctors!!! (1993 Views)

Doctors Invade UBTH Accounts Department To Enforce Their Salary Payment - Pics / Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. / Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fat Doctors!!! by Symphony007: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Every medical practitioner will tell you that a healthy weight level is key to good health but what if the medical practitioner giving that advice, is himself overweight...this is becoming a thread, especially I nigeria, overweight and unhealthy doctors, what advice will they give their patient?

Imagine this guy below is your doctor and he is advising you to loose weight.

Re: Fat Doctors!!! by uboma(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
What a funny topic.

I know a medical doctor who takes 4 bottles of Coka Cola soft drink on a daily basis and I wonder why.
Re: Fat Doctors!!! by Craigston: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Just look at him, smile and say, '...do you mind joining me at the gym next week?'

(1) (Reply)

Give your life to christ! / What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection / Palm Root Health Benefits: Medicinal Plant Uses And Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.