Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. (27632 Views)

Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? / 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore / 8 Common Habits That Are Unhealthy For Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by DetectiveDeb: 2:47am On Nov 23, 2015
This message is for fat, unhealthy folks, bold 'n' beautiful wanna be and obese people who think that loosing weight is all about looking good in bikini, in shorts or looking sexy for bae.

Let's check out Tyler Perry's message below and learn one or two from it;

http://www.amkkay.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by amtaken(f): 3:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Good to keep fit.

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by looseweight: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2015
My advice to the fat and obsessed people out there, there is actually a proven natural method of cutting down excess fat from your body. Click on my signature below to see..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by ochoa(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2015
There is no way to promote weight loss, dieting, and/or fitness culture without inflicting fatphobic harm on fat people as a group.

14 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Package10: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by johnstar(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Noted
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Sijo01(f): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2015
A word is enough for the wise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by ruggedboy01: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2015
angry sad angry
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Drsheddy(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Okay. But I don't want YORUBA to Govern Us in KOGI pls

I prefer WADA

#teamIgala cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by bolabolabo: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2015
I wonder how some people still get fat inside this economy.... smh

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Eddygourdo(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2015
This made front page with no comments. Wow. Guess this is what exists here

2 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by idongesit88: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Staying fit is good business
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by martyns303(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2015
bolabolabo:
I wonder how some people still get fat inside this economy.... smh

Cheap foods got the highest calories, moreover being fat is in some persons genes. I have seen someone who ate only fruits and water in an attempt to loose weight but was still gaining.

10 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by kramfonos(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2015

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by cold(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Preach brother,preach! Someone would soon come to ask; 'does Dangote have a six pack?'

5 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2015
I'm not fat/obese!

ok, bye
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by BedLam: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2015
When I de tell my babe say fat no good she go think say na insult. She don carve fat to chubby, whatever that means anyway. Nigerian girls take note! Life is too short to be diabetic and not healthy. Stop misinterpreting obesity as curves and whatnot. The world knows curve when thus see one. grin

7 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by MissNairaland1: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2015
fat gurls rock.....
curvy gurls rule....
slim gurls looks sick........let me eat some more wink[b][/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Noted, i'm not fat anyway
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by braine(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Everything is wrong with being fat!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by glowzy: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2015
tyler perry reminds me of madea character he played in madea's family reunion.
he is first-class in black america film production

2 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Sasuwa(f): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Mj tm j j a ata atatw k agwm
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by freshcvvs: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Message to the so called BBB (Big Bold and beautiful)

Don't let anyone deceive you by saying "let those who love you take you as you are".

If you die out of health complications, na your fault o. NO ONE WAS BORN FAT!

5 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by freshcvvs: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2015
martyns303:

Cheap foods got the highest calories, moreover being fat is in some persons genes. I have seen someone who ate only fruits and water in an attempt to loose weight but was still gaining.

And does this person exercise or just eat fruits and drinks water thinking these are enough to lose weight?

How many hours per day does the person sit?

7 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by gurunlocker: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2015
like this guy movies
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by obinnashady(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2015
MissNairaland1:
fat gurls rock.....
curvy gurls rule....
slim gurls looks sick........let me eat some more wink[b][/b]
u are deceiving urself

7 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by DetectiveDeb: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2015
martyns303:

She doesn't need loads of fruits if she really wants to loose weight, cos they are packed with sugar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Slumps On Traffic Duty (PHOTO) / Celebrating One Year Of Abstinence From Sugary Drinks / Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.