Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) (3230 Views)

2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? / Victor Ikpeba Slammed Over Commentary Blunders During Nigeria Vs Zambia Match / Nigeria Vs Mali (AAG Qualifiers): 8 - 0 On 10th April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
My friend in Lusaka in Zambia just informed me that angry fan have barred Nigerian fans, from leaving the stadium..
Re: AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) by dhappyking(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
oloriooko:

I wonder o
If it's one useless 'celebrity' flaunting her bosoms it would have been moved to the front page asap
angry

Don't mind them, Bro. A clear cut case of misplace priorities. All the same thanks to Nairaland sports sections. We would have still been in the dark as to the fate of the Dream team. I just couldn't get any where to watch the match.
Re: AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats to the Dream Team! Now, both the male and female teams would be at the AAG in September.
Re: AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) by dhappyking(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
oloriooko:

I wonder o
If it's one useless 'celebrity' flaunting her bosoms it would have been moved to the front page asap
angry

Don't mind them, Bro. A clear cut case of misplaced priorities. All the same thanks to Nairaland sports sections. We would have still been in the dark as to the fate of the Dream team. I just couldn't get any where to watch the match.
Re: AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Friday Samu '76
Taiwo Awoniyi' 34,,86
Re: AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Man of the Match Award went to Taiwo Awoniyi...

3 Likes

Re: AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) by oloriooko(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Daninya11:
Friday Samu '76
Taiwo Awoniyi' 34,,86
Thanks bro
Re: AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) by qualityovenbake(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congratulation Flying Eagles. What a big relief, both female and male team has finally qualified for the All African Games.
Re: AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) by joxxy01(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Come oo. This taiwo guy is a goal scoring beast....whaoooo wonderful!!!
Re: AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) by kindredspirit(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Way to go, Siasia and the boys ! Thumbs up to Taiwo Awoniyi. The boy always rises to the occasion despite the huge responsibilities on his young shoulders all the time. They should allow him rest. We don't want him to get burnt out before /when the WYC commences.

1 Like

Re: AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) by hrykanu231(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats dream team...I almost lost hope after d draw. #ticketstheenter#

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo / Victor Moses React To Performance After His Goal / My Guy's Friend Won 49million From Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.