Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt (1432 Views)

This Four Factors Can Destroy Your Blogging Career / 4 Factors That Can Kill Your Blogging Career - NCT / Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
I've been blogging for quite some months now but never felt engaged to it as i am with my new blog which i launched on the 7th of march and it's doing well as a new blog, during the time i was managing my previous blog i learnt so many things in the process of improving the blog which didn't workout 'cause it needs time and money, and because of this i even learnt a means of using my phone (BB) to post on my blog, even at that i wasn't satisfied/engaged 'cause it wasn't my thing, and the traffic didn't work out, so i then i decide to blog about something i love, that's movies, giving people access to download video streaming sites, youtube Nigerian movies and video clips in one click. So during my blogging journey i learnt so many things, at least 50% blogging crafts, while using blogger's blog.

So if you have any question(s) that concerns blogging (blogger), just ask, i might be of help.

PS - i've not earned a dime from my new blog yet, so don't go there.
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by ITbomb(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Google seems not to be crawling my blog days after I submitted the sitemap and did everything necessary on webmaster.

do i still need some thrid party robots?
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
ITbomb:
Google seems not to be crawling my blog days after I submitted the sitemap and did everything necessary on webmaster.

I don't think you need a third party robot, unless your blog posts is more than 500 posts.
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by dav8id(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2015
NMDb:

I don't think your need a third party robot, unless you blog posts is more than 500 posts.

its an offence to have 500 blog post ?
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2015
dav8id:

its an offence to have 500 blog post ?

did i say it's an offense to have more than 500 posts, it is only advisable to add a third party robot when your post exceeds 500 posts. I didn't in any way said it's an offense.
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by akintayo1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
ITbomb:

Don't worry, Google will crawl your web pages when its time to do that. keep posting and if you're on WordPress, after hitting publish button, go to pingomatic.com and send ping.
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by ITbomb(m): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
akintayo1:

Don't worry, Google will crawl your web pages when its time to do that. keep posting and if you're on WordPress, after hitting publish button, go to pingomatic.com and send ping.
Thanks
They started to crawl it. And No, I'm on blogger (much better for what I wanted )

1 Like

Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Alfred200825(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is anything wrong if your average pageview is 50?
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Alfred200825:
Is anything wrong if your average pageview is 50?
It depends on how long your blog was launched, i left my old blog 'cause my daily page views was between 20 - 50 after three months. And if your blog is new and you get such page view without even sharing your posts, it's a good start.
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Alfred200825(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
NMDb:

It depends on how long your blog was launched, i left my old blog 'cause my daily page views was between 20 - 50 after three months. And if your blog is new and you get such page view without even sharing your posts, it's a good start.

Nice blog you got there but it would be better if you go for a custom domain
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Alfred200825:

Nice blog you got there but it would be better if you go for a custom domain

Have thought of that, still thinking about it though...
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Alfred200825

How old is your blog?
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Alfred200825(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
NMDb:

How old is your blog?

A few months old
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Alfred200825(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
NMDb:

Have thought of that, still thinking about it though...
Thinking... For how long will you think?
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Alfred200825:

Thinking... For how long will you think?

I've done a lot with ..com, getting my own domain will make me to start afresh.
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Alfred200825(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
get a domain name and redirect it to your
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Alfred200825
You're not using blogger right?
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Alfred200825(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
NMDb:

You're not using blogger right?
I use blogger. You can check my blog from my signature
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Hi guys, I just launched my blog this morning with 3 posts and I already got 1,211 page view this morning, no advert on it yet. My problem is that its a sport betting blog and I heard no advert site will accept my blog to publish their ads. Here is the blog www.just2odd.com
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2015
fighal:
Hi guys, I just launched my blog this morning with 3 posts and I already got 1,211 page view this morning, no advert on it yet. My problem is that its a sport betting blog and I heard no advert site will accept my blog to publish their ads. Here is the blog www.just2odd.com
1000+ views that's really awesome, when it comes to betting blogs, traffic generation is very quick, my blog is 1month+ but i'm yet to reach 200 daily pageviews. Who said no advert site will accept your blog to publish their ads, maybe google adsense won't accept your blog but their are so many ad sites that you can have affiliation with and you will be posting their ads on your blog, like addynamo, konga etc (i'm using both)
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
NMDb:

1000+ views that's really awesome, when it comes to betting blogs, traffic generation is very quick, my blog is 1month+ but i'm yet to reach 200 daily pageviews. Who said no advert site will accept your blog to publish their ads, maybe google adsense won't accept your blog but their are so many ad sites that you can have affiliation with and you will be posting their ads on your blog, like addynamo, konga etc (i'm using both)
thanks man. How do I register for the konga affiliate stuff
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
fighal:
thanks man. How do I register for the konga affiliate stuff

go to konga.com/affiliate and register, it'll take like a week or so for them to accept ur application, if they don't accept it, u'll know that it's because of few posts on ur blog.
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
NMDb:

go to konga.com/affiliate and register, it'll take like a week or so for them to accept ur application, if they don't accept it, u'll know that it's because of few posts on ur blog.
ok, thanks man. Shey I only get paid when there is a sale
Re: Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
fighal:
ok, thanks man. Shey I only get paid when there is a sale

sales plus thousands of ads clicks

(1) (Reply)

BLOGGER Users : How Do You Add Pictures To Your Post On Mobile / Profitarena: Join, Learn And Profits (earn) / Adsense With 18$ With 40k Facebook Group For Sell- Cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.