Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Atheist Memes - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Memes (57631 Views)

Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 / My Favourite Atheist Memes / 40 Of My Favorite Atheist Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Memes by johnydon22(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Memes by Misogynist2014(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Atheist Memes by Misogynist2014(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2015

Re: Atheist Memes by johnydon22(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Wooow i was looking really hard to see where it said [size=20] Do not own a slave or indulge in slavery[/size] But i couldn't see one. . You just posted about hebrew slaves. . . when the point we passed was No slavery grin . . . thanks for bringing that up bro, You just confirmed this pic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Memes by Esdb3: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
lepasharon:

obviously im being sarcastic undecided

You are an atheist??
Re: Atheist Memes by Esdb3: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Atheists are people that don't get that their existence itself is a myth. Not one not a single one have been able to tell me how man came to be in existence. Keep questioning GOD call him an idea, call him anything you wish. *yawns* we'll see where it leads you
Re: Atheist Memes by Misogynist2014(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Wooow i was looking really hard to see where it said [size=20] Do not own a slave or indulge in slavery[/size] But i couldn't see one. . You just posted about hebrew slaves. . . when the point we passed was No slavery grin . . . thanks for bringing that up bro, You just confirmed this pic.
Since you love Wikipedia, try reading this link from beginning till the end, it will surely quench your ignorance. Just finished reading it.... articulate, non partial, true, orderly and well written.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery
Re: Atheist Memes by lepasharon(f): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Esdb3:

You are an atheist??

no
Re: Atheist Memes by johnydon22(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Since you love Wikipedia, try reading this link from beginning till the end, it will surely quench your ignorance. Just finished reading it.... articulate, non partial, true, orderly and well written.

lol and you just shot yourself in the head with that link.. First the link clearly shows most slavery in the bible even sexual slavery.. a man selling his daughter to slavery and etc.. And you just finished yourself.

And again nowhere did the link stipulate that the bible ever said [size=20] Do not enslave anybody/ slavery is bad [/size] which has been the point my meme raised but you choose dabble into cheap defence and helped me castigate cheeky bible more..

from the link Exodus 21 a man can sell his daughter into slavery.. THE BIBLE FINDS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT..

Everybody please i recommend you read this link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery Our dear misogynist gave us and see where the bible said [size=20] Do not enslave it is bad [/size] hahahahaha cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Memes by Misogynist2014(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

lol and you just shot yourself in the head with that link.. First the link clearly shows most slavery in the bible even sexual slavery.. a man selling his daughter to slavery and etc.. And you just finished yourself.

And again nowhere did the link stipulate that the bible ever said [size=20] Do not enslave anybody/ slavery is bad [/size] which has been the point my meme raised but you choose dabble into cheap defence and helped me castigate cheeky bible more..

from the link Exodus 21 a man can sell his daughter into slavery.. THE BIBLE FINDS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT..

Everybody please i recommend you read this link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery Our dear misogynist gave us and see where the bible said [size=20] Do not enslave it is bad [/size] hahahahaha cheesy
At least you enjoyed the read? tongue
lol @ misogynist, just trying to shake off your frustration grin

Where is the sex slave? All I saw is slave with marriage contract.

"Philemon 1:10 I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds:1:11 Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me:1:12 Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels:1:14 But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.1:13 Whom I would have retained with me, that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the gospel:1:15 For perhaps he therefore departed for a season, that thou shouldest receive him for ever;1:16 Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved, specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh, and in the Lord?1:17 If thou count me therefore a partner, receive him as myself.1:18 If he hath wronged thee, or oweth thee ought, put that on mine account;1:19 I Paul have written it with mine own hand, I will repay it: albeit I do not say to thee how thou owest unto me even thine own self besides.1:20 Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh my bowels in the Lord.1:21 Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say. "

"3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians"

10:42 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.10:43 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:10:44 And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. Mark
Re: Atheist Memes by johnydon22(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Let us post pics of our wonderful link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery ... hehehehehe it just turned to the best memes ever grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Memes by johnydon22(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
sell ur freaking daughters as slaves.. In the bible grin

Re: Atheist Memes by Esdb3: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
lepasharon:

no

So why the sacarsm. You just wanted to feel among
Re: Atheist Memes by lepasharon(f): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Esdb3:

So why the sacarsm. You just wanted to feel among

Even though I am a theist, I am able to see that religion is a load of malarkey
Re: Atheist Memes by Esdb3: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
lepasharon:

Even though I am a theist, I am able to see that religion is a load of malarkey

You are theist because you don't want to go against your parent. I think you think it is malarkey because it aasks you not to use earrings, chai, wear trousers, use hair extensions and all.
Re: Atheist Memes by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:

C'mon man, we know you didn't read that grin

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Memes by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is gonna be fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Memes by Misogynist2014(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
DProDG:

C'mon man, we know you didn't read that grin
Not only did I read it, I devored it. A journey of a thousand miles begin with a step. I've read a lot as regard the Holy Bible.
Re: Atheist Memes by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Memes by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Memes by johnydon22(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015

Re: Atheist Memes by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Misogynist2014:
Not only did I read it, I devored it. A journey of a thousand miles begin with a step. I've read a lot as regard the Holy Bible.
Well it's good to know you condone slavery smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Memes by johnydon22(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Memes by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Memes by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Memes by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Memes by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
ifeness:
In defense of Christianity(not really), the American lady with the gun and bible was satire...it really went out of hand though and everyone hates her now grin
Re: Atheist Memes by Misogynist2014(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
DProDG:

Well it's good to know you condone slavery smiley
That's ur forking headache, go worship your god (tiny particles), you descendant of ape. angry

1 Like

Re: Atheist Memes by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:
That's ur forking headache, go worship your god (tiny particles), you descendant of ape. angry

Ape is better,dust is worse grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Memes by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Just out of curiosity, do you reject modern taxonomy too? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Memes by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Atheist Memes by Misogynist2014(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
ifeness:
This is gonna be fun.
With all due respect, do you really think about things before you post them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.