Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 (10181 Views)

5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / Atheist Memes / My Favorite Atheist Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by JackBizzle: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2016
KingEbukaNaija and Winner01 are the greatest sources for misinformation about atheism/secularism/irreligion.

I choose to correct them not to win arguments over them but to try and at least, save a poor soul from believing the nonsense that these guys spew. I have seen how Nigerians go and embarrass themselves abroad because they can not handle the thought of non-religious people. This is a time when pounds and dollars matter- and I dont want to see a Nigerian doctor, nurse, accountant etc lose their job because they said nonsense about a non-religious client.

Without further ado-

================================================
1)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4037794_1236036510602095806897507111660518742224495n_png_jpeg3fcc42e31f1ebbb5c8011d44f37f91ce

What kind of special dunce believes that atheist families give rise to muslim terrorists? 80 percent? So atheist fathers now teach islam to kids? Or children from atheist homes covert to islam at an alarming rate?

Lies lies lies with a mix of silliness. Winner01, stop taking oshogbo weed.
================================================
2) www.nairaland.com/attachments/4037804_1218648010372215129885571185067119286766450o_jpegbb66ffe4cfcba0e4e77ebfcb9617cc3b

a) Einstein is not the authority on atheism.
b) Einstein was talking about FANATICAL atheist and not just atheist. He calls himself an agnostic- which ironically is still an atheist.
c) Einstein did not believe in the christian God.

=================================================

3)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4037815_1280278011069557093484703274156014924708386n_jpeg4b0b2ac527fd4a62c9fe44a839de51ce

a) Atheists do not believe in the bible because it contains a lot of falsehoods (eg God changing between old and new testament)
b) The bible is written by men but claimed to be from God. That is the issue
c) The science textbooks are written by men but (unlike the bible) they do not claim to be infallible and divine
d) Nice strawman!

=================================================

4)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4037860_110134559989489268158162356158647700783522n_jpegf5b9efbff2590aabc3d8f1e3c2e7de51

a) No one is arguing for the state to decide morality. A lot of atheists are secular humanists- humanist believe that morality should be reasoned out.
b) Slavery, holocaust and segregation were all done by religious people with religious presidents. Slavery and the holocaust were done with christian beliefs. Hitler believed that he was doing Gods work and the slave owners in America defended the slavery with the bible.
c) Nice strawman
===================================================

5)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4037816_103044268469513820155724542589901718434288n_png_jpeg31a44550dd4e4e5af480032cfec37cf4

a) Christians who believe in hell also torture and kill people. Christianity does not stop people from being evil.
b) People can be good with or without religion
c) There are christians who don't believe in hell. So even if this clown of a priest is right, he still indicts christianity with his anti atheist claim
d) People should do good for goodness sake. If you are only good because of rewards, then you are just an azz-licker

more coming...................

cc...winner01, kingebukanaija, hahn, hopefullandlord etc

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by Rilwon: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2016
sad
Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by Sylvekzee(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2016
This is a waste of time really. Cos a wise man once said, its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled.

5 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by shadeyinka(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Aren't you a FANATICAL Atheist?

Most Atheist are! .....Half educated in the sciences (even if they are Professors because, to justify their positions, they have to break the fundermental rules and laws of science.

Demons have made them host and active participant in the Hatred of the Almighty God.

Where was the law of Entropy before and when when the Big Bang occured.?
Where was the law of Conservation of Energy before the Big Bang occurred?
Explain "the waves-particle duality of Matter"?
Explain genetic mutation in terms of DNA code?

Why do you hate God that much? He doesn't fit into your mortal concept? If God is "Abstract" to you why will you replace Him with some Abstract scientific theorems which science itself doesn't have an answer?

All Atheists have two gods
IGNORANCE and SCIENCE

If God is NOT a Physical Being,
the proof for Gods existence cannot be in the Physical?

Think about that!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Im here now. So relax.

Question: What kind of special dunce believes that atheist families give rise to muslim terrorists? 80 percent? So atheist fathers now teach islam to kids?

Answer: Ladies and gentlemen The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is the special dunce that misinformed us. Let me post a screen grab of the misinformation. lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by JackBizzle: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
Im here now. So relax.

Question: What kind of special dunce believes that atheist families give rise to muslim terrorists? 80 percent? So atheist fathers now teach islam to kids?

Answer: Ladies and gentlemen The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is the special dunce that misinformed us. Let ne post a screen grab of the misinformation. lmao.

Ohhh.....the lies!!!

Where is the link to this piece of misinformation?
Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by JackBizzle: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2016
shadeyinka:
Aren't you a FANATICAL Atheist?

Most Atheist are! .....Half educated in the sciences (even if they are Professors because, to justify their positions, they have to break the fundermental rules and laws of science.

Demons have made them host and active participant in the Hatred of the Almighty God.

Why do you hate God that much? He doesn't fit into your mortal concept? If God is "Abstract" to you why will you replace Him with some Abstract scientific theorems which science itself doesn't have an answer?

IGNORANCE and SCIENCE

If God is NOT a Physical Being,
the proof for Gods existence cannot be in the Physical?

Think about that!

You mention demons and science in the same sentence as if they have anything to do with each other.

You are the worst of the ignorant army here on nairaland. You need to follow these simple steps to undo your religious brainwashing

1) Read about the definition of atheism (from a dictionary)
2) Read why atheists do not accept the bible (from atheist sites and secular sites)
3) Compare what they say with the bible.
4) Research on countries that are religious vs those that are not religious, then compare the progress
5) Read about other religions and not the one that you were born with. Dont be close minded

Follow these steps and lead a better life

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2016
About Albert Einstein. According to biographer Walter Isaacson, Einstein was more inclined to denigrate atheists than religious people:

Throughout his life, Einstein was consistent in deflecting the charge that he was an atheist. "In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God," he
told a friend. "But what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views."[/i]

Unlike Sigmund Freud or Bertrand Russell or George Bernard Shaw, Einstein never felt the urge to denigrate those who believed in God; instead, he intended to denigrate atheists.
"What separates me from most so-called atheists is a feeling of utter humility toward the unattainable secrets of the harmony of
the cosmos,"
he explained.

In fact, Einstein tended to be more critical of the debunkers, who seemed to lack humility or a sense of awe, than of the faithful. .
. .
How did this religious instinct relate to his science? For Einstein, the beauty of his faith was that it informed and inspired, rather than conflicted with, his scientific work.
"The cosmic religious feeling," he said, "is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research."

Einstein later explained his view of the relationship between science and religion at a conference on that topic at the Union
Theological Seminary in New York. The realm of science, he said, was to ascertain what was the case, but not evaluate human thoughts and actions about what should be the case.
Religion had the reverse mandate. Yet the endeavors worked together at times. "Science can be created only by those who are thoroughly imbued with aspirations toward truth and understanding," he said. "This source of feeling, however, springs from the sphere of religion."" — Isaacson, Walter. American Sketches: Great Leaders, Creative Thinkers, and Heroes of a Hurricane. New York: Simon & Schuster, 2009. 137-138.

Although Einstein was agnostic toward the personal God of Abrahamic religions, he believed in an impersonal spirit of his cosmic religion:
"My religiosity consists of a humble admiration of the infinitely superior spirit that reveals itself in the little that we can
comprehend about the knowable world. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God."

"Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the law of the Universe—a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble. In this way the pursuit of science leads to a religious feeling of a special sort, which is indeed quite different from the religiosity of someone more naïve."

So could this mean the Einstein thought it made sense to believe in God and atheism is foolish? grin
Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Ohhh.....the lies!!!

Where is the link to this piece of misinformation?
Here is the link to the lies Sir.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30119868

We dont lie, we deal with facts.
We are not dullards, you can feed your fellow atheists your bull.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by tempem: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle. What's your point? Won't this lead to yet another series of arguments.
Every one builds on faith.
If you think there is no God, keep on examining your reasons.. If you say there is God, why not keep studying the complexity in creation and thus be convinced there is an intelligent designer!
Make everyone holds on to whatever pleases him.
Then end will judge.

2 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Meme number 3.

God inspired men to write the Bible.
Atheists are fond of saying books dont prove anything.
Well, we all get our info. or most from books.

Just that the Bible is a special book.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Meme #4: The point is that society does not define morality. Fullstop.

Meme #5: People can be good, thats true. But they must have learnt the idea of good or bad from somewhere: It could be from the ever changing society, religion, family e.t.c
Point is most atheists still hold on to the morals they learnt from christianity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
tempem:
JackBizzle. What's your point? Won't this lead to yet another series of arguments.
Every one builds on faith.
If you think there is no God, keep on examining your reasons.. If you say there is God, why not keep studying the complexity in creation and thus be convinced there is an intelligent designer!
Make everyone holds on to whatever pleases him.
Then end will judge.

Exactly. The problem I have with them is the incessant mockery of the christian beliefs, and their imposition of their belief in nothiness in others.

Reasoning brought me to christianity. Atheists can read more about the man below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by shadeyinka(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

You mention demons and science in the same sentence as if they have anything to do with each other.

You are the worst of the ignorant army here on nairaland. You need to follow these simple steps to undo your religious brainwashing

1) Read about the definition of atheism (from a dictionary)
2) Read why atheists do not accept the bible (from atheist sites and secular sites)
3) Compare what they say with the bible.
4) Research on countries that are religious vs those that are not religious, then compare the progress
5) Read about other religions and not the one that you were born with. Dont be close minded

Follow these steps and lead a better life

My dear OP
I have not misrepresented you.

(1). noun (plural atheisms)
(narrowly) Belief that no deities exist (sometimes, excluding other religious beliefs).
(broadly) Rejection of belief that any deities exist (with or without a belief that no deities exist).
(very broadly) Absence of belief that any deities exist (including absence of the concept of deities).
(loosely) Absence of belief in a particular deity, pantheon, or religious doctrine (notwithstanding belief in other deities).

(2 & 3). My aim is not to validate the Bible, Quran or any other spiritual book.
My aim is to expose the fallacy of thinning that everything there is is Physical.

Come to think of it. How will you describe a computer program to an intelligent computer who think that everything about it is the KBD, VDU, MOUSE and Plug.

The software of Physical Existence is the Spiritual.

(4&5.). Religion! I have not implied any religion. For you, you are not ready for that because the fundermental to any form of religion you may have chosen is zero.
Religion is what men do to "Please" their god.

I am not advocating RELIGION. I am advocating GOD!

JackBizzle:

Thanks for the Title. I appreciate it.
Am I worse than winner01 and KingEbukaNaija who according to you are the greatest source of misinformation on Nairaland? LOL!

Answer my questions if you can

shadeyinka:

Aren't you a FANATICAL Atheist?....

Why do you hate God that much? He doesn't fit into your mortal concept? ...

I know of two reality of existence, you know of just one. Therefore, I can speak of the Spiritual (demons) and the Physical(science). Don't bring me down into you limitation.
Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by JackBizzle: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2016
shadeyinka:

My dear OP
I have not misrepresented you.

(1). noun (plural atheisms)
(narrowly) Belief that no deities exist (sometimes, excluding other religious beliefs).
(broadly) Rejection of belief that any deities exist (with or without a belief that no deities exist).
(very broadly) Absence of belief that any deities exist (including absence of the concept of deities).
(loosely) Absence of belief in a particular deity, pantheon, or religious doctrine (notwithstanding belief in other deities).

(2 & 3). My aim is not to validate the Bible, Quran or any other spiritual book.
My aim is to expose the fallacy of thinning that everything there is is Physical.

Come to think of it. How will you describe a computer program to an intelligent computer who think that everything about it is the KBD, VDU, MOUSE and Plug.

The software of Physical Existence is the Spiritual.

(4&5.). Religion! I have not implied any religion. For you, you are not ready for that because the fundermental to any form of religion you may have chosen is zero.
Religion is what men do to "Please" their god.

I am not advocating RELIGION. I am advocating GOD!

Thanks for the Title. I appreciate it.
Am I worse than winner01 and KingEbukaNaija who according to you are the greatest source of misinformation on Nairaland? LOL!

Answer my questions if you can

I know of two reality of existence, you know of just one. Therefore, I can speak of the Spiritual (demons) and the Physical(science). Don't bring me down into you limitation.

lol......there has never been any proof of the spiritual. Why is that spirits never appear in public? Must it always be in a secluded area to few untrustworthy witnesses?

My problem is not with you actually since you are not here to force or promote religion.

2 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

lol......there has never been any proof of the spiritual. Why is that spirits never appear in public? Must it always be in a secluded area to few untrustworthy witnesses?

My problem is not with you actually since you are not here to force or promote religion.
Gravity is not physical but acts on the physical.

Of course christians are here to promote religion because this is a religion section.

What are atheists here to promote?

You really have no reason for this obsession, do you? grin

We leave the moment its name is changed to "Atheist section"
Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by JackBizzle: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
Here is the link to the lies Sir.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30119868

We dont lie, we deal with facts.
We are not dullards, you can feed your fellow atheists your bull.

So I took time to read the link. All I can say is that the BBC messed up big time and secondly, I cant find such claim (that atheist families bring the most isis young jihadist) corroborated anywhere. I can't even find the study.

Furthermore, the claim is contradicted here-

A 2014 opinion poll found that ISIS had an approval rating in France (at 16%) almost as high as President Francois Holland (at 18%).

"In the 18-to-24-year-old demographic, ISIS’ support jumped to 27%. Muslims comprise about a tenth of France’s population, so the results imply that ISIS had the support of the overwhelming majority of French Muslims (and especially Muslim youth), as well as the endorsement of a large part of the non-Muslim Left.

Religious statistics can be harder to come by from France than some European countries, so these are estimates, but they do provide a clearer picture.

Something like half of the Muslim population of around 5 million in France is under 24. That means Muslims are a much higher proportion of the youth than of the general population. This same picture repeats itself across Europe and even in the United States. The median Muslim age across Europe is 32."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260823/do-majority-young-french-muslims-support-isis-daniel-greenfield

The most interesting thing is that France has a law against any census on religion.

I'm sorry but i would like to see the study itself

1 Like

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by JackBizzle: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
Gravity is not physical but acts on the physical.

Of course christians are here to promote religion because this is a religion section.

What are atheists here to promote?

You really have no reason for this obsession, do you? grin

We leave the moment its name is changed to "Atheist section"

Gravity is not physical?

So it is spiritual demon that is pulling you towards the ground when you jump up?

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by JackBizzle: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
Meme number 3.

God inspired men to write the Bible.
Atheists are fond of saying books dont prove anything.
Well, we all get our info. or most from books.

Just that the Buble is a special book.

The bible is so special that no one agrees about what is written in the bible?

JW have their own translation
Catholics have their own bible
Mormons have their own
Baptists have their own preferred bibl
etc

here is a meme for you

3 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

[size=15pt]So I took time to read the link. All I can say is that the BBC messed up big time [/size]

Thanks, I just hope everyone can see this.

No matter the proof, if it is against atheism, atheists will find a way to explain it away.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

The bible is so special that no one agrees about what is written in the bible?

JW have their own translation
Catholics have their own bible
Mormons have their own
Baptists have their own preferred bibl
etc

here is a meme for you
Could it not mean that evil people are trying to pervert the Gospel?
Why are people not duplicating and mistranslating other texts?
why christianity? why! why!

The existence of fake nike products do not discredit the authenticity of nike.

When you fear God, you reverence Him. The word fear is originally "yirat", which means consciousness. When you are conscious of God every time of your life, then you will live a godly life.

Yirat Adonai refers to the fear of God, the consciousness of our creator.

God is God no matter what you going through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by JackBizzle: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
Thanks, I just hope everyone can see this.

No matter the proof, if it is against atheism, atheists will find a way to explain it away.

What proof?

You claim that atheist families in france produce the most number of young isis recruits. That is a very confusing claim that requires a lot of evidence. Such a claim contradicts common sense and already existing facts on our knowledge of isis from various sources. Also, the study is no where to be found. So your claim is bunk. Even the bbc gets it wrong sometimes.

For example, it contradicts the news/reports on young isis militants-

1) Isis support is from young muslims-
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260823/do-majority-young-french-muslims-support-isis-daniel-greenfield

2) Isis support strongly from french MUSlIM immigrants
Newsweek's France Correspondent, Anne-Elizabeth Moutet, was unsurprised by the news. "This is the ideology of young French Muslims from immigrant backgrounds," she said, "unemployed to the tune of 40%, who've been deluged by satellite TV and internet propaganda." She pointed to a correlation between support for ISIS and rising anti-Semitism in France, adding that "these are the same people who torch synagogues".
http://europe.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795?rm=eu

3) 42% of muslim youth support isis
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/pew-poll-42-of-muslim-youth-in-france-always-support-suicide-bombing/

bringing atheists into support of isis in france is very stupiid if you consider the overwhelming evidence and logic against it

5 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Gravity is not physical?

So it is spiritual demon that is pulling you towards the ground when you jump up?

grin grin
Stop laughing at yourself.
Gravity is not physical or material, but it acts on the physical.

The fact that you dont believe in gravity will not stop you from falling under the force of gravity.

There are consequences for what we believe, even though you wish such consequences away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by JackBizzle: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
Could it not mean that evil people are trying to pervert the Gospel?
Why are people not duplicating and mistranslating other texts?
why christianity? why! why!

The existence of fake nike products do not discredit the authenticity of nike.

When you fear God, you reverence Him. The word fear is originally "yirat", which means consciousness. When you are conscious of God every time of your life, then you will live a godly life.

Yirat Adonai refers to the fear of God, the consciousness of our creator.

God is God no matter what you going through.

What?

Are you saying that catholics, JWs, mormons, baptists etc are all your enemies with their different translations?

lmao

2 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by JackBizzle: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
Stop laughing at yourself.
Gravity is not physical or material, but it acts on the physical.

The fact that you dont believe in gravity will not stop you from falling under the force of gravity.

There are consequences for what we believe, even though you wish such consequences away.

Gravity is very much phyiscal, even if we can see it.

Can you see the wind? No but it is physical.

2 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

What proof?

You claim that atheist families in france produce the most number of young isis recruits.

bringing atheists into support of isis in france is very stupiid if you consider the overwhelming evidence and logic against it
I did not claim oo, BBC did.

And I find them them more credible than those links you posted.

Direct you anger at BBC biko.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by shadeyinka(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Your greatest weakness is seeking a physical proof of the spiritual.

Answer this questions: Is an electron a wave or a particle? If it is a particle, what is its colour? If it is a wave, what is its wavelength and frequency?

This is the kind of questions Atheists ask. The questions above betray Ignorance Physics (due to half/elementary knowledge). To the un-intiated in Physics, the questions seem fair and logical.

Sir, slow down and like Einstein, do a logic experiment about the universe, existence, ...if you are not afraid of the truth, you will find God.

It is impossible to do a deep sea underwater research in the desert. You cannot sometimes dictate the location of your research. You cannot remain in the physical laboratory and decide to prove the spiritual.

..and don't get me wrong, I am strongly a Christian. I only feel that rubbing Jesus in your face is too drastic an action. The fundermental lesson you need is to understand that there is a software fabric that hold and rule the Physical.

I will strongly propose Jesus...but surely not at this stage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Gravity is very much phyiscal, even if we can see it.

Can you see the wind? No but it is physical.

well, atheists only believe what they can see. grin

JackBizzle:

What?
Are you saying that catholics, JWs, mormons, baptists etc are all your enemies with their different translations?
lmao
Naah, no human is an enemy of another.
The devil is the enemy, and he uses people.
The conspiracy is great but not unbelieveable.

Catholics, jws etc are not bad people, but might be misled by the lie of the devil.

The devil acheives far more by mimicry than by outright opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by shadeyinka(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2016
I submit that Atheists believe more in science than God. The ratio of faith between God and Science varies though.... that's why there agnostic Atheists. This make all Athiests people of Faith like the Theists.

IGNORANCE and SCIENCE

Unfortunately, for Atheists to explain away God, they have to break the fundermental rule/ laws of Physics.

shadeyinka:

Can you pls answer the questions above?
Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by OgundeleT(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
Meme #4: The point is that society does not define morality. Fullstop.

Meme #5: People can be good, thats true. But they must have learnt the idea of good or bad from somewhere: It could be from the ever changing society, religion, family e.t.c
Point is most atheists still hold on to the morals they learnt from christianity.

at first bolded. it seems you like to wallow in ignorant and i don't think anything can change you even if you become a professor in your academic field. let me help you on these whether you will learn.
1. why is it immoral in Yoruba land for a siblings to marry each other but it is acceptable to be moral in some places? a Fulani man can marry his niece why?
2. why must you prostrate to greet you father in Yoruba land but here in Igbo land you can just wave to your father with left hand and go and nobody will even look your side?
3. why must you respect your father or your mother 's name in Yoruba land but in some area you can call him his first name and nobody will even frown at you
4. why you cant first raise your hand to shake your elderly once in Yoruba land but in some area anybody can first do that?
do u think Yoruba are right or wrong?
every society dictate what is good or bad. even in Israel where your god came from there are do and undo there that are not in your bible.
if those i have mentioned are done by different society then it has answered the 2nd bolded.
you have to start using your naturally given brain by exploring online if you cant travel because the world is now on your computer, use ur computer to search for meaningful things and not about how ur dead loving Jew god that will murder people in ur endtime

3 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2016
OgundeleT:

at first bolded. it seems you like to wallow in ignorant and i don't think anything can change you even if you become a professor in your academic field. let me help you on these whether you will learn.
1. why is it immoral in Yoruba land for a siblings to marry each other but it is acceptable to be moral in some places? a Fulani man can marry his niece why?
2. why must you prostrate to greet you father in Yoruba land but here in Igbo land you can just wave to your father with left hand and go and nobody will even look your side?
3. why must you respect your father or your mother 's name in Yoruba land but in some area you can call him his first name and nobody will even frown at you
4. why you cant first raise your hand to shake your elderly once in Yoruba land but in some area anybody can first do that?
do u think Yoruba are right or wrong?
every society dictate what is good or bad. even in Israel where your god came from there are do and undo there that are not in your bible.
if those i have mentioned are done by different society then it has answered the 2nd bolded.
you have to start using your naturally given brain by exploring online if you cant travel because the world is now on your computer, use ur computer to search for meaningful things and not about how ur dead loving Jew god that will murder people in ur endtime
grin
Nawa oo

1. I dont serve a jew god.

2. You are definately confusing morality with ethics and values.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by OgundeleT(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:

grin
Nawa oo

1. I dont serve a jew god.

2. You are definately confusing morality with ethics and values.
this ur meme just make me laugh sha.
BTW. moral is adjective
Of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behaviour, especially for teaching right behaviour.
Conforming to a standard of right behaviour; sanctioned by or operative on one's conscience or ethical judgment.
Capable of right and wrong action.
Probable but not proved.
Positively affecting the mind, confidence, or will.
synonyms
♦ (conforming to a standard of right behaviour) ethical, incorruptible, noble, righteous, virtuous
♦ (probable but not proved) virtual

antonyms
♦ immoral, amoral, non-moral, unmoral

noun (plural morals)
(of a narrative) The ethical significance or practical lesson.
Moral practices or teachings: modes of conduct.
synonyms
♦ (moral practices or teachings) ethics, mores
meanwhile, ethics is noun (uncountable)
(philosophy) The study of principles relating to right and wrong conduct.
Morality.
The standards that govern the conduct of a person, especially a member of a profession.
synonyms
♦ moral philosophy
can you see the two? ethics is a subset of morality because whatever will be the ethics of any profession in a society must not be termed immoral in such a society.
it is immoral in my town to celebrate the death of a younger once but i have attended a burial ceremony of a boy of ten years old and we are given what to eat. whereas, it is immoral to me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements / Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig / National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.