Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Do I Ignite The Passion And Life In My Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Ignite The Passion And Life In My Relationship (788 Views)

Ignite The Genius In Your Child And See Them Come Alive With This Educational... / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Ignite The Passion And Life In My Relationship by pinkay66: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Am in a relationship of 2yrs and we getting married by December . marriage plans are settling in gradually. But the issue is that the passion is not there anymore we argue alot and have several misunderstanding. Infact at some point we started saying that we should cancel the wedding plans. Now am seeking for ways to light up the fire, please experience persons kindly drops ideas to bring us back. Note our sex life is very ok!
Re: How Do I Ignite The Passion And Life In My Relationship by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Petrol will do it
Re: How Do I Ignite The Passion And Life In My Relationship by ayogabriel(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Petrol will do it
Lmao, that's mean.
Re: How Do I Ignite The Passion And Life In My Relationship by yomi007k(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Petrol will do it
Throw a grenade in it wud be better.
Re: How Do I Ignite The Passion And Life In My Relationship by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
ayogabriel:

Lmao, that's mean.
He can try hydrogen bomb though
Re: How Do I Ignite The Passion And Life In My Relationship by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
yomi007k:

Throw a grenade in it wud be better.
exactly
Re: How Do I Ignite The Passion And Life In My Relationship by ayogabriel(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
pinkay66:
Am in a relationship of 2yrs and we getting married by December . marriage plans are settling in gradually. But the issue is that the passion is not there anymore we argue alot and have several misunderstanding. Infact at some point we started saying that we should cancel the wedding plans. Now am seeking for ways to light up the fire, please experience persons kindly drops ideas to bring us back. Note our sex life is very ok!

Bro, their isn't a manual for love, relationship, every relationship is unique, am not in the position to advice you because I don't have one for my self. But one thing I have asked my self in my past relationships , why are you in the relationship, how many shit are you ready to take? And can you take that shit for the rest of your life? Marriage is weird, its like taking someone and say, I want you to ruin my life forever. In other words, you only you can say what you want it to be.
Re: How Do I Ignite The Passion And Life In My Relationship by 7footre(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kerosene is down to #50/littre and matches is #10 so #f0 bucks and viola d flame would be burning
Re: How Do I Ignite The Passion And Life In My Relationship by PrettyClare7(f): 5:35am On Apr 11, 2015
swthrt call your boo on a happy day or after you hv done something he enjoys;list out the causes of d misunderstanding;do not get upset while talking bout it consider it a chat. The way a man is addressed matters n makes d difference btwn hw he responds. That way you cn find out who is @ fault n hw to address it. Bfore calling mk sure yu dissect d issues wel so as nt to forget or end up in anoda misunderstanding. My boo said so

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinon On These Women Pregnant With Boko Haram Children? / How Many Of You Did This To Your Mom / I Am New At Nairaland Forum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.