Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) (7397 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Raped His Mother In Edo After Beating His Parents Up / Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by adamilen(f): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Brazilian martial arts instructor Daryell Dickson Meneses Xavier turned himself in to police earlier this year, admitting that he had raped, beaten and killed his infant stepson.

The 16-month-old stepson was killed by blunt trauma to the head. He spent two days in the hospital before his death.
Prisoners were outraged at what Xavier had done and decided to apply their own brand of justice.

Xavier was brutally raped by approximately 20 prisoners, multiple times.

“He had injuries all over the body, the most serious ones in the anal region. Dissatisfied, and still furious about the crime committed by the teacher, the prisoners tore apart the stitches that he received and raped him again."

The blood stains on the rear of the short of the young man are proof of how much he suffered.”

Some believe the child rapist didn’t deserve such punishment, as this was far from a taste of his own medicine.
But most said that Xavier was merely a justified victim of karma.

Source:
http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/brazilian-man-who-raped-and-killed-1.html

Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by agarawu23(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
pictures of the 20 ppl that rape him or
Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by 7footre(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Payback/karma is a biatch! One bad turn obviously deserves anoda

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by LadyX(f): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
There are many women who are even ready to offer free s*x I don't just understand some men.

What did that innocent kid do to deserve that?
What the prisoners did serves him right though it can't bring back the life of that innocent soul.

The tearing of stitches and sodomizing him again will scare other peodeophiles.

*modified*

2 wrongs don't make a right. They shouldn't have punished him.
Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by nedz(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Don't get it twisted but I think "One good turn derserves another" angry angry angry

Anyways, He got served grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
No for no reason should they ever do that. He turned himself in for dat maytyer. And what they are doing is lesbianism plus rape. Its stupid. Theuy shouyld leave d law to deal with him. They themselvesd. Are guilty nd shud b charged
Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
LadyX:
There are many women who are even ready to offer free s*x I don't just understand some men.

What did that innocent kid do to deserve that?
What the prisoners did serves him right though it can't bring back the life of that innocent soul.

The tearing of stitches and sodomizing him again will scare other peodeophiles.

****clears throat******
Can you give for free since I can't find the many you mentioned? Don't be offended oo
Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by LadyX(f): 1:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Logician:

****clears throat******
Can you give for free since I can't find the many you mentioned? Don't be offended oo

There are examples, like the prostitute who offered a footballer 16 hours of free... The prostitutes who offered free ...after Buhari's win.

I know these cases did not occur in Brazil...being a martial arts instructor he must be very fit physically. Most women like physically fit men, so am sure he had admirers.

The kid being a step son means he was dating or in a relationship with his mother so he had access to free...

I don change my stand: 2 wrongs don't make a right, so they shouldn't have punished him.

Back to your question wink cheesy
Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2015
LadyX:

There are examples, like the prostitute who offered a footballer 16 hours of free... The prostitutes who offered free ...after Buhari's win.

I know these cases did not occur in Brazil...being a martial arts instructor he must be very fit physically. Most women like physically fit men, so am sure he had admirers.

The kid being a step son means he was dating or in a relationship with his mother so he had access to free...

I don change my stand: 2 wrongs don't make a right, so they shouldn't have punished him.

Back to your question wink cheesy

I will set up a comittee to look into you response.
Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dances undecided
Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by SarcasticMe(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Not karma-ish enough...
Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by Chidonc(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
qbd2:
No for no reason should they ever do that. He turned himself in for dat maytyer. And what they are doing is lesbianism plus rape. Its stupid. Theuy shouyld leave d law to deal with him. They themselvesd. Are guilty nd shud b charged

Which secondary school did u attend cos ur grammer worst pass MAMA PEACE OWN, which one com be lesbianism plus rape
Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chidonc:

Which secondary school did u attend cos ur grammer worst pass MAMA PEACE OWN, which one com be lesbianism plus rape
Tmeans they are guilty of lesbianism as well as rape. Not only did they sleep witha fellow man, but they also forcefully did so.
Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by Chidonc(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
qbd2:

Tmeans they are guilty of lesbianism as well as rape. Not only did they sleep witha fellow man, but they also forcefully did so.

Ok oooh, I bin think man and man na gay things, but I know no say the don change am..............lol
Re: Brazilian Man Who Raped A One Year Old Baby Gets Raped By 20 Prisoners (pic) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chidonc:

Ok oooh, I bin think man and man na gay things, but I know no say the don change am..............lol
Yeah, but we sometimes use them interchangeably. Let me stick to homosexuality then

(1) (Reply)

Meet Emmanuel Nwude..the Man Who Sold A Fake Airport for $242m / List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) / New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.