Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) (7412 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / 6 Quick Things To Do If Your ATM Card Is Stolen / Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) by Rhyle(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2015

Re: New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) by SurefireAsoOke: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Na wa oh. Bt how does it work?

For Aso-Oke,Check my signature
Re: New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) by bolafez(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
hmmmm
Re: New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
IGNORANT POST! @OP ALL ATM CARDS HAVE NAMES AND PERCULIAR NUMBER! IF I TELL YOU MY ATM PASSWORD, YOU CANT WITHDRAW MY MONEY WITHOUT USING MY CARD! IF YOU SLOT IN YOUR CARD AND YOU TYPE IN MY PIN, It WONT WORK! because UR ATM CARD HAS BEEN PROGRAMED TO ACCEPT ONLY YOUR PIN!!! Even if you want to use my ATM for online transaction without my consent, You need my CV.V no and Card Number as well as exp Date! In a nutshell, protect your CARD more than your Pin!

1 Like

Re: New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) by benedictnsi(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Osahon7:
IGNORANT POST! @OP ALL ATM CARDS HAVE NAMES AND PERCULIAR NUMBER! IF I TELL YOU MY ATM PASSWORD, YOU CANT WITHDRAW MY MONEY WITHOUT USING MY CARD! IF YOU SLOT IN YOUR CARD AND YOU TYPE IN MY PIN, I WONT WORK! because UR ATM CARD HAS BEEN PROGRAMED TO ACCEPT ONLY YOUR PIN!!

Same thing weh i d reason here oooo

1 Like

Re: New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
benedictnsi:

Same thing weh i d reason here oooo
that's the actual truth! For example, my Pin is 1234! You think am the only person using 1234? There are millions of ppl using 1234 as pin! Wat differentiate us is the Atm number, CV.V and Exp date
Re: New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) by idrisalomagold(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Could it be that there is not even an atom of safety in any place anymore?
Re: New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Give me your PIN and the 4 digits in your ATM Card and watch how event unfold grin
Osahon7:
IGNORANT POST! @OP ALL ATM CARDS HAVE NAMES AND PERCULIAR NUMBER! IF I TELL YOU MY ATM PASSWORD, YOU CANT WITHDRAW MY MONEY WITHOUT USING MY CARD! IF YOU SLOT IN YOUR CARD AND YOU TYPE IN MY PIN, It WONT WORK! because UR ATM CARD HAS BEEN PROGRAMED TO ACCEPT ONLY YOUR PIN!!! Even if you want to use my ATM for online transaction without my consent, You need my CV.V no and Card Number as well as exp Date! In a nutshell, protect your CARD more than your Pin!
Give me your PIN and the 4 digits in your ATM Card and watch how event unfold grin
Re: New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) by idrisalomagold(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Osahon7:
They might have an insider who will reveal the card info for them and before you know it, you get alert of withdrawal even while you are eating at home.
Re: New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ugliest:
Give me your PIN and the 4 digits in your ATM Card and watch how event unfold ;DGive me your PIN and the 4 digits in your ATM Card and watch how event unfold grin
you nr dey understand english? I said its d Card number that matters! I can giv u my pin I can't giv you my card number

1 Like

Re: New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
idrisalomagold:
They might have an insider who will reveal the card info for them and before you know it, you get alert of withdrawal even while you are eating at home.
and the insider knws your name

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) / Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo / I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.