Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Smart Brains, Who Can Help Decipher This?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Smart Brains, Who Can Help Decipher This?? (597 Views)

The World's Finest Brains In One Photo / Smart Brains; Answer This! / Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Brains, Who Can Help Decipher This?? by sleekyjay(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lehmme see if you really smart! Here is a brain teaser. What is the letter after H, the coefficient of N, the 9th letter of the alphabet, the coefficient of C, the 8th letter of the alphabet if calculated backwards, the next letter before Z, the full character of U, the half of O, the second letter of the. Alphabet, the 12th letter of the alphabet starting from G, the coefficient of C, the half of M, the half of small letter b, and the half of N with a slash in between. What am I? Whoever gets this before TRACY, will be my HERO for today.

So here's a hint, if. It's pure, n coming from. Ya hrt, u'll get it rightly.
mention me if u figure out something..
goodluck!!!
Re: Smart Brains, Who Can Help Decipher This?? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
you're OYO
cool
Re: Smart Brains, Who Can Help Decipher This?? by sleekyjay(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2015
AdeniyiA:
you're OYO
cool

lol, bros.. what if you're given same riddle in an interview at microsoft??

(1) (Reply)

GCE Registration!!! / Students Block School Gate As They Protest In UNILAG (photos) / Top 100 World Universities 2014/15 - THE Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.