Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

The World's Finest Brains In One Photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The World's Finest Brains In One Photo (4929 Views)

Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student / Hot Brains In The House, Abeg Help Me Out With This Question.#500 Airtime Reward / Crack Your Brains!!! Name A Country Without The Letter "A" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Thepasserby(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2017
These were gods who dwelt among humans. They are the perfect example of what it means to be created in the image of God. They thought like God and acted like him to make life for other humans interesting and worth leaving.

Even their bones should be rotten by now, but their names have been immortalized to live on. As long as the world still exists, all generation of humans must come across these gods.

They lived for a while but carved their names on the rocks of time never to be erased by any form of climatic condition.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

5 Likes

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by LordIsaac(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2017
World changers!
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by AVECDEO: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2017
The real illuminatic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by lilmax(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2017
idiots

6 Likes

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Xsem(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
lilmax:
idiots
Why?
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by excondido(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
those are bunch of illest science head that once roamed the world.
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Taich(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Why is Einstein seating in the middle? Just curious, well deserved seat for him.

1 Like

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Fidelismaria: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
my mentors

i troway salute
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by geez18(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Taich:
Why is Einstein seating in the middle? Just curious, well deserved seat for him.
his energy equation is probably the biggest thing since men left the caves!

12 Likes

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by napoleon77(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
I know Einstein but I must confess that I do not know the rest. What did they do that changed humanity? Nobel prizes? Scientific breakthroughs? etc

2 Likes

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Harkindeylee(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Who are they? Me i dnt know dm oo
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by otino(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
see Schrödinger wey bin dey suffer me wit him equation sadsee Schrödinger wey bin dey suffer me wit him equation

7 Likes

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by amiibaby(f): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Perfect photo
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by emekachimek: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Einstein, Bohr, Schrödinger!!! Nna, See men

1 Like

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Kentura(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
See Mens!!!

Powerful people that used their brain to achieve something worthwhile... not weak people of nowadays
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Kylekent59: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
See Einstein way make me get C for physics

5 Likes

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
AS SOON AS I SAW "FINEST BRAINS" IN THE HEADING OF THIS TOPIC, I IMMEDIATELY KNEW THAT NOT A SINGLE BLACK MAN WOULD BE IN THE PICTURE

6 Likes

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by naturalwaves: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
otino:
see Schrödinger wey bin dey suffer me wit him equation sadsee Schrödinger wey bin dey suffer me wit him equation
Hahaha, u sef remember those schrodinger equations. 1 line of question = 2 pages grin
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by gqboyy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
The "solvay conference"
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Osasnidas(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
napoleon77:
I know Einstein but I must confess that I do not know the rest. What did they do that changed humanity? Nobel prizes? Scientific breakthroughs? etc
you only kno him bkos he is popular.. but there were others that layed foundation for his work. there is Max Planck(planks constant) Marie Curie (radioactivity) Schrödinger (Schrödinger equation).. I no some of them there. and their works is evident in physics and chemistry

1 Like

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Osasnidas(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pauli's exclusion principle, heseinberg uncertainty theory

7 Likes

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by napoleon77(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Osasnidas:
you only kno him bkos he is popular.. but there were others that layed foundation for his work. there is Max Planck(planks constant) Marie Curie (radioactivity) Schrödinger (Schrödinger equation).. I no some of them there. and their works is evident in physics and chemistry

Ok. I wasn't a science student. I only did biology in high school

1 Like

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by obafemee80(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thepasserby:
These were gods who dwelt among humans. They are the perfect example of what it means to be created in the image of God. They thought like God and acted like him to make life for other humans interesting and worth leaving.

Even their bones should be rotten by now, but their names have been immortalized to live on. As long as the world still exists, all generation of humans must come across these gods.

They lived for a while but carved their names on the rocks of time never to be erased by any form of climate condition.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

Just say picture of Metahumans/Superhumans...

4 Likes

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by Idydarling(f): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
AS SOON AS I SAW "FINEST BRAINS" IN THE HEADING OF THIS TOPIC, I IMMEDIATELY KNEW THAT NOT A SINGLE BLACK MAN WOULD BE IN THE PICTURE
inferiority complex will kill you. I don't want to start mentioning names of black men who have performed outstandingly more than the white men, Google is ur frd bro.
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by lordraiden(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
brains,i wonder if dis ppl did anything else in there life apart from experiments
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by BlackOnassis(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
lordraiden:
brains,i wonder if dis ppl did anything else in there life apart from experiments
ha yes. Einstein was a fuckboi. He forked tons of chicks while his wife was sick but he took care of her though.

1 Like

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by cstr150: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Look at madam marie Curie. Standing out among the men and seated too.
If there was a woman that outclassed her husband, she is one.

1 Like

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by DirewolfofStark(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Idydarling:
inferiority complex will kill you. I don't want to start mentioning names of black men who have performed outstandingly more than the white men, Google is ur frd bro.

I SUPPOSE THAT IS WHY ALL BLACK COUNTRIES ARE SO "ADVANCED" AND "PROGRESSIVE". STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. THE BLACK MAN'S STATUS IS A REFLECTION OF HIS MENTAL HANDICAP

2 Likes

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by BlackOnassis(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
I see my BAE Marie Curie. Gawd i love intelligent chicks.
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by james0560: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
They are indeed superhumans

1 Like

Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by illicit(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
whats the story behind the pics, somebody enlighten me pls
Re: The World's Finest Brains In One Photo by galadima77(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
obafemee80:

Just say picture of Metahumans/Superhumans...

Better put! I'm not sure the OP has the faintest idea of what "God" means or stands for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oriana A Town In Northern Cape, South Africa With 97.2% Of White.(photo's) / Nuc Ranking For The Year 2015 (list Of Best Universities) / Chinese Ambassador Awards 47 UNICAL Students, To Enrol In Afro-asian Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.