Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Tormented - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tormented (101909 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tormented by bummybummy(f): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2016
tnx for d updat nd plz let tomorow b ur tomorrow
Re: Tormented by AdetoroBukola: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2016
safarigirl I just cant describe aw I always feel after reading ur story, i always look forward to your update God bless and increase your wisdom. pls when will you update proposition and the boss interest pls kindly do so. Are you through with In memory only?. pls try and update God will continue to strenghten you, and gives you unlimited joy. love you.
Re: Tormented by safarigirl(f): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
*concluding part as promised*

I step closer to him, he attempts to step back, but I tighten my grip on his hand. This time, he doesn't try to pull away, I can see the fight dying in him, I want to smile at my first step to victory, but I can't because i'm fighting the same war within. I'm telling myself this is the only way, I won't have any regrets later. I'll be free.

I take another decisive step until i'm so close to him, I can feel his breath against my skin. My heart beat quickens and I take a deep breath as shaky hands make their way up his strong shoulders that feel stiff beneath the fabric of his clothes. I need him to loosen up so that I know i'm doing something right.

I look up to find his gaze on me as if spellbound. It reaches a place deep within me, that helpless look in his eyes, he's at my mercy. There's a rush inside me akin to the surge of energy gotten from an excess intake of sugar, to have such a powerful man in my grasp without having to point a gun at him or torture him, it's better than any feeling I've ever gotten after I drilled a bullet in some sick bastard's head.

I run a hand down his hard chest and grab his hand to place it upon my waist, my eyes remain on him so that I don't lose whatever hold I have on him. He doesn't move his hand away, but his hold is loose.

"Chuma please, help me get better" I plead with him softly.

"Not like this"...there's a delightful strain in his voice that causes a shiver to run through me. I can do this, just a little more effort.

"This..." I whisper as I place a chaste kiss on his neck, he shudders at the feel, "...is..." Another kiss on the left side of his neck causes his hold on my waist to tighten, "...the only way" I finish with a slick kiss against his jaw.

The last thing I hear is a groan of "Jesus..." Before I find myself pressed against his hard chest while his lips plunder mine with a desire that causes a tsunami of emotions to flood inside me.

I release a strangled moan, overcome by the many feelings I can't begin to fathom. My hands grip his shirt for support as I feel my knees weaken beneath me. I know he can kiss, but he certainly has never kissed me like this before.

I try to keep up with him, but my naivete rears it's ugly head in times like this, so all I can do is return a sloppy version of his expertise. He doesn't seem to mind as he walks forward, moving me back till my back hits the surface of the wall behind me. The force of his movement and my back causes the painting to rattle against the wall.

Desire rushes through me like shockwaves jolting every nerve within. Not fear. Desire.

I love the feeling, it's liberating. My head is clear, "More" I whisper in his ear as frantic hands reach for the hem of his shirt. I need to feel more

He holds both my hands and force them to my sides. His reaction causes doubt to run through me, does he not want this? His lips have left mine and he's put a distance between us. His eyes remain on me as he struggles to regain his breath, i'm just as breathless and a little frazzled. My mind is blank mostly, but I can't help but wonder if i'm going too fast for him.

I get my answer in a heart beat as his hands move to the hem of his shirt and the fabric is off him before I can even realize what is going on.

"If we're going to do this, we better do it right." He says hoarsely.

My confused mind hardly makes sense of his words before I find myself swept off my feet and in strong arms.

I think i'm about to have an asthma attack, it's not normal to be this breathless. The only thing I can feel is the moistness between my legs as Chuma carries me through a hallway towards where i'm assuming is the bedroom.
My eyes never leave him as he takes long strides, i don't even take note of my surroundings, so I don't know when he gets to the room. He kicks a door open, only then do I take my eyes off him to look inside of the room. It's even more breath-taking than the sitting room.

It's a rather large space, this entire house is much bigger on the inside than it looks from outside. The room is made mostly of wood, from the walls to the planked floor. Beautiful, burnished wood gives it an earthy look and once again, there's that same beautiful view of the beach and the sea from a large screen door right opposite the entrance.

I can see myself sitting on that balcony and watching the sunset while having a cool glass of juice.

The rest of the room absorbs the rays of the sun and the beauty of the beach, there are two more paintings against the walls and a portrait of Chuma next to a door adjacent of the entrance which i'm guessing leads to the bathroom, he has two palm trees at both ends of the screen door and a hibiscus plant right next to a four-poster bed that can fit at least four people.

"I planned to have you in a far more beautiful place, but this is good" he says, bringing my attention back to him. A place more beautiful than this room? I can only imagine.

I lean up and plant a long kiss against his lips, he's quick to take control of kiss and soon, his tongue is invading my mouth and effectively turning off all rational thoughts in my head.

He somehow navigates his way toward the bed without breaking our kiss, I find myself being lowered into the most plush bed I've ever had the pleasure of being in, just the way it sinks beneath our combined weights causes me to let out a soft sigh.

Chuma ends our kiss and raises himself off me to look down at me, the ravenous way his eyes move over my frame causes goose bumps to spread all over my skin and a throb in my heated core

"Isidore, I won't ask you one more time, we can still stop this if you're not sure. If we go any further, I won't be able to stop myself. Please, tell me to stop now and we can leave here, we'll go home and never bring this up. Please" he says softly. I can hear the battle in his voice, the coarseness of it is all I need to know he's fighting his desire.

A thought comes to me to take his offer and keep my curiosity for another day, in a different circumstance, maybe when we finalize our union- a union I now welcome.

Stubborn curiosity wins logic and rationalism as I push my upper body off the bed, my movement causes Chuma to lean back until only one of his knees remains on the bed.

I stare straight at him while my hands which have surprisingly stopped shaking, move to the straps of my dress. His alarmed eyes glance at my hands and return to my face, but he doesn't say a word as he watches me take off the top half of my dress until my bra-clad bre-asts are visible to his hungry eyes.

He remains still as a statue, but his eyes take their fill of me. I wait for the feeling of repulsion to shut me down, I at least expect some sort of fear, but neither feeling comes to me.

My heart beat quickens as I realise i'm not going into any seizure, there's no flashback, Chuma's face is the only one I see as I get on my knees and edge closer to him.

"I'm not changing my mind" my voice is filled with all the conviction I don't think I have, but this is going far better than I ever imagined and I refuse to run away. Who knows if I'll be able to do this again anytime soon.

Everything can end today, I can bury my demons today. It has to be today.

Chuma pulls me to his body and attacks my neck like a man possessed, the aggressiveness in his movement causes my breath to hitch and my hands shoot up to the back of his bent head to stable myself.

His free hand caresses my bare thigh as he lowers me back onto the bed with a gentleness that belies his current state. He moves us both higher onto the bed until we're right in the middle.

He raises his head up to look at me, a small smile comes upon his lips as he caresses my cheek and I wonder what's running through his mind, my curiosity peaks when his smile widens.

Just as i'm about to ask him what has him smiling, he shares his thoughts, "My mother must not hear about this, she'll have both our heads and as much as I love you dear, all of his muscle is useless where mother is concerned" he jokes.

I want to smile, but I still haven't learnt how to, "She won't hear of it"

He leans down and pecks my cheek, his lips make a trail towards my ear where he whispers, "Remind me to teach you to smile later on. We don't want the bride ruining the wedding pictures"

I look up at him wondering why he's this good at reading me, even Gladys still doesn't have it this easy.

"Now, where were we?" He asks as he brushes his thick member against my wet core through the fabric of our clothes. I shudder at the feel and close my eyes while stifling a moan.

This promises to be an unforgettable experience

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tormented by Dokimazo(f): 6:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Well you do have 'Oliver Twist' following you here:
Thanks for the Concluding Part Safarigirl...We will wait for the Completing Part.
More...More.... More please
Re: Tormented by bummybummy(f): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
tnx 4 kipn ur promise, stil waiting for d continuation
Re: Tormented by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Safarigirl wie u dey

1 Like

Re: Tormented by AdetoroBukola: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Happy new month to you. pls for God's sake come and update. And use one leg too update on proposition and the second one plsssssssss. God bless you.
Re: Tormented by safarigirl(f): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Swearest:
Safarigirl wie u dey
offlibe for some days. I've run out of MB and money, just borrowing dad's phone for this
Re: Tormented by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
I've always been a ghost reader but this story of yours WOWED me i just had to say something..... Safari darl you're awesome i must say..... U've almost blown me away with this (but i no gree fall lol).... Nice write..... BRILLIANT.

1 Like

Re: Tormented by Topscoque(f): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thanks a bunch dear
Re: Tormented by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
safarigirl:
offlibe for some days. I've run out of MB and money, just borrowing dad's phone for this
AH! nd i dey broke now. ok i will wait.
Re: Tormented by safarigirl(f): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
*had to beg my bro to post this*

You never realise how truly beautiful the world is until you get to enjoy the most beautiful view nature has to offer. Yes, the world is unfortunately tainted by evil people, people who have long sold their souls to the devil. People who have vowed to remain evil so much that even when it seems like they’re set tyo be overcome by good, they backslide to their evil ways.

It’s not the world who made them like that. It’s not the people around them who have sent them to eternal damnation, no. it is them. They simply refuse to be the good in the world. It doesn’t matter how many times you forgive these people, it doesn’t matter how many chances they get. They simply don’t have it in them to change for the better. They don’t have in them.

I let out a deep sigh as I bask in the beauty of sunrise from Chuma’s bedroom. The rays of the sun that touch my bare skin clash with the cool air from the beach, providing a warm feeling. The screen doors are shut, but I can just see the waves crashing down upon the beach thanks to the elevated bed I’m on.

Everything about this place is perfect, well thought-out, I’m still surprised by the amount of thoughtfulness put into the entire house considering its Chuma. I never thought him so meticulous with detail. I know Gladys has that trait but I thought it skipped Chuma. I can’t say how this little jewel of his makes me feel about him as a person…or how the night we shared makes me feel either.

I snuggle deeper into the plush sheets of an amazingly soft bed that just sinks under a person’s weight….another treasure he unearthed while decorating this paradise. To think such a place exists within Lagos makes me wonder what other things I’ve been missing out on while shutting myself inside and turning my nose up at every opportunity to see the world- to really see it.

He’s amazing.

He’s wonderful

It doesn’t surprise me that those are the words I use to describe a product of Gladys’ loins and a recipient of her life’s philosophies. He was trained by arguably the best and he turned out great, better than I ever thought any man could turn out. It makes me wonder the possibilities with him by my side. Some years ago I know I vowed to never care for anyone, I told myself being a mother was an impossible wish for me, then Ismail came, but still, motherhood is something I still can’t wrap my head around. I try, but I can’t help but feel like I’ m missing something. I don’t want to be like my mother. I’m nothing like her, I know that, but sometimes I can’t help but wonder if I’m much better. Maybe I’m not as loving as mothers should be, but isn’t love a vital part of a child’s upbringing? What kind of parent am I if I don’t know how to give love?

Will that be possible with Chuma? I mean, I know I’m lacking a vital part of parenthood, but if Chuma is with me, providing that part, maybe we could have a kid that would turn out just fine. Gladys did a great job on him despite being the only parent for most of his life, maybe he can also do the same with Ismail, best of all, he’s a man. Who better to understand a little boy than one who was once in that position?

I bury my face into the soft pillows and let out a low groan. What am I thinking? One at a time Isi, one at a time. I’ve barely thought out the implications of sleeping with this man and I’m thinking of him in a fatherly role. Just yesterday, I was still trying to wrap my head around the idea of being married to him in months and now….talk about a 180-degree turn.

I fee considerably different though, I feel relieved, happy….liberated. opening my eyes this morning and realising I had done something I thought I would never do, not just doing it, but I think I enjoyed it. yes, I was initially afraid and apprehensive when Chuma and I had vested ourselves of clothes, I had to close my eyes and repeat to myself that I wasn’t scared and I had made up my mind to have sex with him, and Chuma….it’s still hard to think of him as a man, a real man, it’s hard to believe he identifies with the scum that almost stole my life. He was understanding, he never pushed, even when it was obvious he was restraining himself with every muscle in his body. He didn’t get mad at me, it didn’t matter how many times I shivered when he touched me or when I withdrew from his touch. He constantly stopped and asked if I was okay, he reminded me that he could stop. It didn’t sound believable with a husky voice, but it didn’t matter. I’ve never had anyone care that much about me even to the detriment of himself. I’ve always thought of men as selfish people who only seek their pleasure and take it when you express hesitation or refusal. Last night, I found a new perspective, the perspective I suppose most normal people have; protectors, people willing to sacrifice their pleasure to ensure the comfort of their loved ones.

I feel a warm hand upon my skin and I instantly know who it is, “Wakey wakey sleepy head, the sun’s up.” He speaks softly.

“I’m awake” I reply without turning to look at him. I don’t know how I’ll feel if I see him. I find the morning after quite awkward in fact, how does one go back to being ‘normal’ around someone who’s seen you nude? Not just seen, but done….other things to your nude form. I haven’t quite prepared myself for this part.

He slowly turns me over until I’m forced to look him in the face. Chuma’s smile is capable of stopping a war, but it looks even more breath-taking when the rays of the morning sun casts a shadow upon his features, “If you’re awake, then come out for breakfast.” He says

I’m far too immersed in studying his features to acknowledge his words; the curve of his full lips, the crinkle by the corner of his eyes when he smiles, the barely visible dimple on his right cheek, the thickness of his brows, his bright eyes, the sharp curve of his jaw. He’s a master piece, and to think he’s so warm and caring with these features makes him even more beautiful in my eyes.

“You’re beautiful.” I vocalize my thoughts to him as I reach out to touch his hard cheek.

He takes my hand and guides it toward his lips to lay a light peck on the inside, “You make me beautiful” he replies

The sincerity woven in those words strikes a chord within me. My head tells me I don’t deserve this man in my life. I’m damaged and soulless. He deserves so much more. Men like him are rare in the world. I know this because I’ve had the displeasure of encountering the worst of them. Men like Chuma, they’re a rare breed, there’s a sweet, lovely, innocent girl out there who doesn’t have blood on her hands, there’s a girl as pure as they come waiting for a man like this in her life; a deserving girl. Yet, here he is, in bed with a murderer, a sadist with a body count to rival his.

That’s my head.

My heart is a little more selfish

For all the hate and sadness I’ve been through, I deserve some love, I deserve happiness. I may not be the best person in the world, but I’m a person still and everyone no matter how evil, should get the chance to see some good in their life.

We hold each other’s gazes for a while as if looking into each other’s souls. The smile never leaves his face, I could die today and leave with the memory of this smile and even hellfire won’t seem so terrible.

“Come on, the food is getting cold.” He breaks the spell with those words and scrambles off the bed, “Mum’s been calling my phone since last night asking for you. She thinks I’ve harmed you and put you in a hospital….” He scoffs at that and I want to smile, it’s just like Gladys to worry her head about me, “You should call her soon, else, she might just come down here with a team of para-military officers and beat me to a pulp.”

“She knows this place?” I ask curiously. Of course, I won’t be pissed to find out Gladys is aware of this house. She is his mother and should be privy to these things, but I’ll be just a little offended to find I happen to be the last person to discover this paradise.

“No, but she’ll find some way to track me down if she doesn’t hear from you in an hour.”

I shake my head at his words and think to myself. He’s just like his normal self, he hasn’t looked at me differently….maybe he has, but not in the way I imagined he would. There’s no repulsion in his eyes and no judgment, even last night, while he treaded a path many others had done before him although without the authority and permission he had, he didn’t have that judgment, that look of disgust I always thought anyone who had the misfortune of getting to know me in that way would have. He had bathed me with so much affection it caused a ripple within me, even now, I still have that look of adoration on his face imprinted in my memory. I hope it never leaves and serves as the panacea to the other horrible faces I have imprinted in my memory.

“Come on, you need to put some food in that tummy of yours. Imagine the headlines if the bride-to-be dies of starvation under the care of the groom.” He muses to himself.

I throw a pillow at him which he skillfully dodges, but I can’t help the blush that spreads against my cheeks at his comment.

I never really believed in luck until Chuma came into my life

****there's so much more that happens after this. I don't kniw if I should end it here or continue on....but there's a final phase***

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tormented by safarigirl(f): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Meanwhile, i've been thinking of dabbling into non-human fiction for a while. Tried it out last year and came up with this

The silver wolf moved with great speed past the trees of the forest, it’s grey eyes settled on a destination that lay ahead. The aim was to be distracted enough to forget the happenings of the week, whether it was being achieved or not was yet to be determined .

It moved stealthily past errant branches and crushed twigs beneath it’s large paws as it searched for a place of peace- the meadows. There it was that the insanity of the world could be blocked and sane thoughts given freedom to roam. There it was that tranquility reigned, giving every creature of the earth that much sought after moment of peace and security. Where worries were forgotten and a certain sense of joy shadowed all sadness.

As it neared the meadows, keen ears just barely made out the sound of a snapping twig. It paused and listened on, it’s nose sniffing for any foreign scents. Nothing. It thought of going on to it’s much needed point of peace, but the gnawing feeling that it was being watched prevented it from putting thoughts into action.

And then it picked up the sound. The faintest sound of breathing, followed by the snapping of a twig. Before the large wolf could spot where it’s attacker would be moving from, a smaller wolf with reddish-brown fur leaped from the trees and pushed it, not hard enough to send it flying onto it’s back, but enough to send it a few feet away from it’s original position.

The brown wolf snarled at the silver wolf, baring it’s sharp canines as the silver wolf circled it, watching for any sudden movies, but not making any attempt to retaliate.

One of the hind legs of the brown wolf was injured, by the way it avoided leaning on it. Perhaps to a younger were it was unnoticeable especially as this wolf made sure to be as conspicuous about that one disadvantage as possible- smart….almost, but this were had mastered the art of battle long enough to note it’s opponent’s weaknesses before it attacked. This wolf wasn’t part of this pack- or any others within this region, surely all weres knew not to trespass on the territory of the Duncan pack, even less attack it’s Alpha. This could possibly be a rogue were- one with a death wish even. It wasn’t even half as large as he was, it was far from a fair match.

The silver wolf sniffed the air again. Still nothing. How was it possible……? The brown wolf attacked again. This time, not fast enough, as the silver wolf moved out of the way.

With it’s moment of analysis gone, the silver wolf attacked, sending the brown wolf flying with a shove. It moved toward the tree where the the brown wolf lay on it’s back at the foot, pinning the smaller wolf with it’s large paws, it watched as the wolf went into unconsciousness.

And then it shifted to it’s human form.

Caleb’s wolf watched the brown fur recede into skin the colour of caramel, the snout was replaced by a pert nose on an angelic, oval-shaped face, full, perky breasts came into view tipped by light brown nipples. Without looking further he knew the female beneath him was totally naked- and that wasn’t all she was.

An agonized howl echoed round the forest as the Alpha of the Duncan pack realized who he’d been dueling with, just a little too late.

The entire house was at a standstill, the present emotional state of the pack leader resonated in the compound, even his betas did everything possible to keep their distance. The alpha was not to be disturbed. This was more of an emergency than whatever else anyone had to bring up.

No one knew the identity of the female the Alpha had run into the compound with, he had taken her into his chamber before anyone could even make out her form. Speculations were rife still, within an hour of his entrance, the entire house and compound had been filled with whispers and murmurs; could it be her? The long awaited mate of the alpha? The one who he had given up hope of ever finding after over a century of searching? What were the odds? Only this morning, he had called a pack meeting solely to tell everyone in no uncertain terms to get the Bleep off his back, from betas to omegas, there was one clear message. Talks of a mate as regards the Alpha were to seize, anyone caught having discussions on that topic would be punished. What the punishment was, he had left to their overactive imaginations.

Now, this same Alpha was fretting over some woman he had found in the forest. As excited as the pack members were at the thought of finally having an Alpha-Bitch to soothe their Alpha- who was in desperate need of a woman that meant more than a one-time roll in the sack, they managed to keep their excitement at bay until they heard from the alpha himself or one of the betas.

Magnolia; the witch who only visited on rare occasions, had been invited, and was presently in the Chamber with the Alpha and the female. Whatever was going on there couldn’t possibly be good.

Caleb paced the length of his bedroom, it was obvious he was wearing out the rug, but that was the least of his problems.

How could he not have known? Scent or not, he should have recognized her! A part of him tried to exonerate himself from any blame, but there was still that major side that made him want to hit himself against the wall until he was as hurt as she was, and his agitated wolf seemed to agree with that part.

Once he realized the wolf that had challenged him was his mate, all sense of rationalism had fled him. All he could think to do was pick up her frail body and run as fast as he possibly could to the compound while hoping he had done minimal damage if any at all. He had spoken telepathically to his Beta, Roy, ordering him to call the witch. Roy, never one to question a direct order, had done as he was told and the witch arrived only minutes after Caleb did.

Now he waited with bated breath for a feedback, he was thankful to Luna that he hadn’t let his anger over ride his patience, he could have killed her. But how had she gotten here? Was she a stray? How was it that he hadn’t sensed her? Several questions swarmed his head, and he intended to get answers- but not before his mate was completely healed.

He stopped pacing when he heard her mutter something, he turned and was by her side in seconds, whispering soothing words in her ear to stop her trembling. It seemed to work.

He took the time to study her features. The goddess had blessed him with this one. She was a beauty, he wondered what shade her eyes were, if they were the lightest shade of brown or deep black, it really didn’t matter, she would still be beautiful with either colour. Her head wasn’t crowned with the silky strands he was accustomed to, rather a mass of umber-colored thick curls framed her face, it was just a few inches past her shoulders. And her body….neither he nor his wolf could wait to claim it. Even in a frail state, he couldn‘t help his arousal; he chastised himself for being insensitive, this was hardly the time for such..but he couldn’t help his reaction to her

“You know you’ve been here long enough, you can go for a short run to clear your mind” Magnolia suggested. She hadn’t even been aware Caleb could be this soft. He seemed to have lost his ability to feel over half a century ago. She guessed one’s mate could produce that effect. But she had her reasons for asking for his leave.

Caleb glared at her like she had just spoken a forbidden word- well, it sounded that way to his ears. Leave his mate? That was near impossible, he wanted to be the first person she saw when she opened her eyes, he could miss that opportunity if he left.

“Short runs will do nothing for me Magnolia, only the wellness of my mate will calm my heart now.” He replied steely.

Magnolia nodded in understanding, but failed to relent, “ I know that Alpha, but I believe, you’ll need to gather your thoughts….”

“No Magnolia.” He said with a bit more edge to his voice. This time, Magnolia heard him loud and clear- and she wasn’t the only one who did.

He felt the woman beneath him begin to stir, his eyes moved to her face just as hers shot open. Grey met grey and held for a brief second. And then it came. She let out an ear-piercing scream that had him flying off the bed as the woman scrambled away without taking her terrified eyes off him.

Caleb could only stare in shock as the one who should be his mate moved away, rather than toward him. He didn’t understand, what happened to the mating pull? Could he be wrong? No, neither he nor his wolf had felt this strongly for another female, this intense need to be in her presence and touch her. She had to be his mate. So what was wrong now?

He snapped out of the trance once he realized Magnolia was speaking to him, “You have to go now”

“But Mag….” He began to protest, but was cut off.

“Leave now Caleb, she’s frightened.”

“She’s my mate! She should not fear me.” He insisted, his frustration evident. His mate was trembling visibly, her lithe body pressed close to Magnolia and her slender fingers holding the old witch’s garment in a steely grip. What the hell?! This was NOT how he had imagined their first meeting, this day just kept getting worse.

Seeing that there really was nothing he could do presently to remedy this situation, he stomped out of the room. With one last look at his frightened mate, he banged the door shut behind him. He only wished he could reverse the day and start afresh

Cassandra didn’t understand.

How did she get here? The last thing she remembered was…it was kind of blurry, but she knew something had happened to her- something really bad. She could remember walking down the street in her neighborhood, she wasn’t sure where she had been coming from, but funny enough she remembered the song she had been humming to- Bob Marley’s ‘Everything’s gonna be alright’. She was just a few blocks away from her house when someone- or was it a something? She knew it had an odd form to it, and it had jumped at her. That was as far as her memories went before she found herself here.

And then she saw him.

She had never met the grey-eyed, silver-haired man before today, she had felt a sense of peace when their eyes met, but only a brief second passed before the terror overtook her, she couldn’t say why she was so afraid of him…again, her memory failed her, but it seemed like the fear was planted in her subconscious. She knew she felt safe with the elderly woman, so maybe it was a fear of males, but why?

Her eyes darted to the woman who was watching her like a hawk as she drank the concoction she made her, it tasted awful, like someone threw a gym sock into a mixture of garlic, curry and asparagus, but the old woman promised it would numb the pain in her leg and her back and she would take anything for that.

Her right leg was wrapped in a bandage, she was clothed with an extra large tunic she assumed belonged to the grey-eyed man, but didn’t ask. She liked the feel of the cloth against her skin and the smell of it soothed her oddly.

Her eyes once again studied the magnificent room she was in, the size of it marveled her. It looked like something out of the 17th century, the architecture, the paintings, the doors, everything reminded her of a 17th century castle with it’s pristine walls and golden arcs.

She noticed the elderly woman smiling warmly at her, she gave a sheepish smile as she realized she must have been caught wide-eyed. Her thought changed when she realized she had miraculously finished the soup albeit absent-mindedly.

“Thank you for the soup” she said, her voice barely audible. It was much better now, twenty minutes ago it had been a croak, and eight minutes before that, she hadn’t even been able to emit a sound.

“You’re welcome child. And I am called Magnolia.” The woman replied softly, her warm smile unwavering.

Cassandra nodded, “Thank you Magnolia”

“And what may I address you with?”

“I’m sorry. I’m Cassandra; Cassandra Patrice”

“Patrice?”

She smiled, “I’m part Creole” she supplied to Magnolia’s silent question and got a nod of understanding in response. There was a moment of silence between both women which Cassandra finally broke, “So, how long have you been in Michigan?”

Magnolia raised a brow at the girl, “Michigan?”

She nodded, “Yes, this is Michigan….right?” she suddenly looked panicky, now unsure of her current location.

“Child, this is Connecticut, not Michigan”

Cassandra looked confused, and then amused. It couldn’t be, how did she get here? She couldn’t even find her way out of Michigan, how could she possibly have gone as far as Connecticut? “No, i…it’s Michi….it’s Michigan”

Magnolia placed a comforting hand against Cassandra’s shoulder once she noticed the girl getting agitated, “You need to sleep now child.” Magnolia side, her eyes staring directly into Cassandra’s troubled ones, she was casting a temporary sleeping spell on her. This was not the time to tell her all that had happened, a few more hours opf sleep was sure to prepare her psychologically even if just a little.

Cassandra stared at the old woman until her lids grew heavy and she drifted off to sleep wondering what could have possibly gotten her here.

“You need to relax Caleb, you’re really agitating the entire pack with your fretting” Roy, Caleb’s beta said, in what he knew would be a wasted attempt, he had been saying the same thing for over twenty minutes and he could still hear the turmoil going on in his Alpha’s head.

“she doesn’t recognize me, she doesn’t fucking recognize me!” Caleb bellowed, more to himself than anyone else in the room.

“You don’t know that yet, she just woke up, she could’ve screamed for any reason.” Roy once again, tried to reason with his best friend.

“And then she ran away from me. I’m her mate, she ought to be instantly drawn to me as I am to her.” He continued, like he hadn’t heard a word Roy said. In all honesty, he couldn’t hear anything beyond his wolf’s howling and growling. It was even more agitated than he was.

“Listen, Magnolia will soon be through with her, then, we’ll know what’s truly wrong with your mate”

Caleb nodded absent-mindedly, but said nothing.

A few minutes later, Magnolia came into the room.

Caleb suddenly became alert and grabbed onto the woman’s shoulders as soon as he was close enough to do so, “What is going on Magnolia?” his face was a mixture of various emotions; fear, apprehension, anger, confusion, sadness….

Magnolia knew he was in shambles right now and the worst was that she wasn’t about to make things any better, “You should sit first, Caleb” she suggested

“I don’t want a fuc-king seat!” he growled, as he turned away from the elderly woman, “All I want is my mate. Tell me what I want to hear”

His shouting didn’t really seem to effect Magnolia who didn’t so much as blink at the intensity of his voice.

“Caleb, just sit first, I beg you.” Roy implored calmly.

Caleb growled as he plopped onto the closest sofa, his eyes on the little woman in his presence, “So?” he asked impatiently.

“Caleb, she’s been hurt…”

“I fucking know that already…”

“Not by you”

Caleb looked on intently as his mind tried to come up with what Magnolia was trying to say, “Who by? And how?” he asked, all set to find the bastard who had the nerve to harm his mate and end him.

This was the hard part. Magnolia thought, as she took in a deep breath, “Caleb, you need to rela….”

“Who by? And how, Magnolia?” his voice more insistent, hiding the havoc he would cause if not given the answer he sought.

“I do not know who by…exactly, but I do know that she was….she may have been raped.” Magnolia finished.

Caleb could only stare in confusion at first, different thoughts stormed his mind, each one causing himself and his wolf more agitation. How? Where? His eyes turned stormy, “When?” he wanted to say more, but those were the only ones that came to mind as of now.

“Sometime within the last six months. All I can say is, she wasn’t born were, and from the looks of things, she must have been a virgin as well.”

She had been changed? She was a virgin? Caleb fell whatever confusion he had been plagued with dissipate, quickly replaced by rage. Some nut-job had taken not one, but two of his gifts from his mate forcefully. He should have been her first, he should have been the one to turn her, the thought that he had been deprived of both by no will of the person who held the power to determine it’s recipient made him so…..the sound of wood hitting wood reverberated in the room as he flung a nearby chair at the door, the weaker entity- the chair, broke into different pieces

The entire room was silent as both Magnolia and Roy were smart enough to not speak as Caleb vented. They both knew this was something he had to get out in any way possible.

Caleb crashed into the nearest chair and dug his fingers in his hair, what the Bleep? He had been waiting for her for centuries; his other half, his missing piece and now that he had finally found her, some idiot had to Bleep her up. He swore he’d find that beast and rip it’s head off if it was the last thing he’d do.

“I need to see her”

“She’s resting”

“I won’t awaken her, I just need to see her” he stated

Magnolia nodded, realizing there was nothing she could really say t odissuade him from doing as he pleased- he was after all, Alpha.

Honest opinions.......what do you guys think?

To dabble or not to dabble?

Cc ethereal, uzolexis, jeffreyjamez, twaci, therealadonye

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tormented by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Its awesome, please when you start it, don't forget to mention me.
And thanks for the update, I'm happy for Isi.

1 Like

Re: Tormented by Ice4jez(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
ice4jez was here
Re: Tormented by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
safarigirl:
Meanwhile, i've been thinking of dabbling into non-human fiction for a while. Tried it out last year and came up with this

Honest opinions.......what do you guys think?

To dabble or not to dabble?

Cc ethereal, uzolexis, jeffreyjamez, twaci, therealadonye

No Offence Safari but I am finding it difficult to believe you wrote this....because its just too flawless...Please tell me it was you who wrote this

1 Like

Re: Tormented by Jsaviour(f): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
please oo continue with the story abeg and don't forget 'the proposition' update that one also. more ink to ur pen as u supply us with these nutrients.
Re: Tormented by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

No Offence Safari but I am finding it difficult to believe you wrote this....because its just too flawless...Please tell me it was you who wrote this
lol....I'm also finding it hard to believe I wrote it too. Read it this afternoon and I'm like "how d I write this?" undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Tormented by kazytoti: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
please continue the story because that is the only reason why I like to visit nairaland. Thumb up
Re: Tormented by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
safarigirl:
lol....I'm also finding it hard to believe I wrote it too. Read it this afternoon and I'm like "how d I write this?" undecided grin

I'm impressed.. cheesy... Are you going to develop it?
Re: Tormented by safarigirl(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm impressed.. cheesy... Are you going to develop it?
of course. There's more actually, but i couldn't dit it into the text box.

I'm working on a blog currently. Hopefully, I'll get the hang of it this time and fully exploit it. This should be the first story up on it
Re: Tormented by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
safarigirl:
of course. There's more actually, but i couldn't dit it into the text box.

I'm working on a blog currently. Hopefully, I'll get the hang of it this time and fully exploit it. This should be the first story up on it

Lemme know when your blog is set and if you need any help with it, I'll be happy to help. wink

(I'm a web designer)
Re: Tormented by safarigirl(f): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lemme know when your blog is set and if you need any help with it, I'll be happy to help. wink

(I'm a web designer)
I'll really need the help cuz I can't seem to figure out how these things work

I've set it up already (kinda)...check it out and tell me what you think....I'm not sold, but i've tried smiley

It's www.enchantaylz..com.ng
Re: Tormented by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
safarigirl:
I'll really need the help cuz I can't seem to figure out how these things work

I've set it up already (kinda)...check it out and tell me what you think....I'm not sold, but i've tried smiley

It's www.enchantaylz..com.ng

Well that's as good as it gets for ... WordPress would have been better.
Re: Tormented by safarigirl(f): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Well that's as good as it gets for ... WordPress would have been better.
I have a dormant WordPress account, opened cause of the app
Re: Tormented by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
safarigirl:
I have a dormant WordPress account, opened cause of the app

Well if you wan to go pro like Prettyspicey (lifeandspices.com) ,WordPress is the best. ..has an app too.
Re: Tormented by safarigirl(f): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Well if you wan to go pro like Prettyspicey (lifeandspices.com) ,WordPress is the best. ..has an app too.
oh? Will check that out tomorrow then. Thanks for the recommendation
Re: Tormented by Slendercutie(f): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2016
One word;WOW!!! The plot is nice and it promises to be a great story. Here are some themes I also think you can explore; lifeforce exchange, family rivalry and betrayal.
Re: Tormented by safarigirl(f): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Slendercutie:
One word;WOW!!! The plot is nice and it promises to be a great story. Here are some themes I also think you can explore; lifeforce exchange, family rivalry and betrayal.
thanks a lot for the contribution, I appreciate smiley
Re: Tormented by toocute4uall(f): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hi Safari girl thanks for the wonderful updates it would be nice to have a concluding part and when can we expect an update on the proposal on afritalks ve been waiting pretty long with my mouth wide open. Pls come and help close it

1 Like

Re: Tormented by Jsaviour(f): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ma, abeg no starve us too much with updates, I love ur stories especially the proposition in Afritalk but I don't even know how to comment there. we are waiting for update there. more ink to ur pen all the same.

1 Like

Re: Tormented by gbemi514: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oya dab..... Please am just excited about your work you just...... ..... .... ..... ..... ...... ...... ..... ...... ....

AWESOME!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Diary Of An Anonymous Corper / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.