Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) (64436 Views)

Hilarious Photo! See What Moses Caused By Dividing The Sea / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividng The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (in Pictures) / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Dcmg(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Chai,that Oba F.ucked up big time.
Jimi Might Just win this election,but the question is:Will Tinubu Allow It?
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Setaje(f): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
tomzman:
When a joke is taken too far, the joker becomes the joke. You guys are only making a fool of yourselves with this.

Just live them. grin lmao. It's funny though.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by wazobiaN9(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Funnicator:
Then promise land. Land filled with milk and honey.

Biafra Republic!!!!
JK we want. JK we know.

Rant defined.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Translate, please smiley
softysparky:
Hahahhahahhahahahahhaha nwanne kaodibazia na Lagoon ooo.

Free bleeping things in the lagoon.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Tinubu started all this problem, by starting to appoint them into his cabinet as commissioners. See now, they think they're stronger and are wrestling for positions with the indigenes.
without doing that, he wouldn't have become what he is today. Bro seriously u can survive without IGBOS here in Lagoon sorry Lagos
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by caprini1: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2015
himkers:

U dey mind that fool?? Ndi ofe nmanu
Nna I just came back from d east yesterday,and I really drove around o...the road networking to Anambra to Imo and Abia axis made serious sense,and the houses I saw...o boy!...the cars I saw...o boy!, Business men based there are doing good...I think most people should visit the east before commenting!..

5 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by mekadinho(f): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Lindseyrd:

Stupid progressives.Our niceness is being turned into weakness.I am sure they can't do the same in Kano or Kaduna with all their populations over there.We are just not the same with them.They have turned there place into PDP and we are progressive by nature.I am sure this would be an eye opener for the Yorubas.This is what you get for being hospitable.
Guy, Yorubas live in London(one is a mayor there), Abuja and other parts of the world, no one has ever told them to go, tribalism is sucking u.

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by simdam500(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Jokes
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by jamace(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin grin If bros Moses divide the lagoon, some of my bros will rather catch fishes to sell and make money than cross to safety. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by IleIfe2(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2015
phantonce:

like the skycrapper in onitsha or aba? mtcheeew.
u guys av taking this joke too far.

like WTF? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by bobcharly(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2015
I love our spirit when it comes to turning difficult situations into fun..Igbo amaka!..
either way, Ambode wins this...
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2015
TAEKWONDO1:
without doing that, he wouldn't have become what he is today. Bro seriously u can survive without IGBOS here in Lagoon sorry Lagos
You're unlike many to have seen this far.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Pamelayoung: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Hillarious indeed
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by elopee3000(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2015
I hope there is stock fish inside lagoon I trrust igbo people nothing they fear them if na yoruba people emir of ilorin tell this dem go begin dey cry like oladipo diya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2015
mcchaka:

...I love this GREAT TRIBE... Unu di Oke..
May your days be long nna.

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2015
stigman:

You didn't answer my question, do u know that some of these Oba are not from nigeria or here, its no mans land, are u a tenant in ur villaga the answer is no, some of the touts u see collecting money don't even have house, the ones causing problem in Oshodi live under the bridge, all these people claming lagos check them very well, most of them are not from nigeria
But which Oba is not from Nigeria? Would you agree to even one foot of Igboland being called a 'No man's land?' As for the touts you see in Oshodi, they think they have a right to their land, though I am not supporting what they're doing.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by AroOkigbo(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2015
shizzleStar:
lwkmd....grin IGBO, my pride!

Chukwu Gozie umu Igbo. cheesygrin
Goziekwa gi oo!!
K'odibazie na lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2015
Popemax:
nwanna shut up there....keezi aka iji aru
Popipo, why are you afraid? Relax. It's a joke. Nobody is throwing you into the lagoon.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2015
stigman:

If the Igbos should leave lagos, the economy of this town will return to zero, u are at their mercy
No bi dea leg dey carry come Lagos. Sey Lagos people go Umuahia beg them make dem come Lagos?
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2015
softysparky:

May your days be long nna.

...Kegite and igbo...okay i hereby crown u, Ezi Nne One of Nairaland grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by stigman(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
No bi dea leg dey carry come Lagos. Set Lagos people go Umuahia beg them make den come Lagos.

You don't talk like adult

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2015
stigman:

You don't talk like adult
Or you don't want to hear the truth.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by squaddy(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Adewunmi84:
By the time we finish wt u in lagos,dem go think sey na film cos am sure una go beg us at last..bet it

Thunder go kill your mama and your papa if you no fit do anything. grin

Hatred will kill you and your likes. I know it hurts to see igbo men progressing and you are stuck in a small face-me-i-face you room with your grandfather.

You no fit do nothing!! Hahahah

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by thirdi(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Go and vote and stop being e warriors. People should move around the country for culture assimilation. I did not like or understand the northerners until I saw and appreciated their way of life. Yaya Mata. If I had based my love of the northerners on my experience with an amajari then I wont be saying same. All tribes have good as well as bad people.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Buchi11(f): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Cant stop lmao..... Ndigbo bu ndi oma..... #NoDoubts

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by bomijuwon(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2015
phantonce:

like the skycrapper in onitsha or aba? mtcheeew.
u guys av taking this joke too far.
Bros, leave them alone. They will leave Lagos just like they did in Kano. Igbos often boasted that northern economy will collapse if they leave, but severally, the North flourish. Don't force south west to ask you out of their land. I warned!!!
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by freshdude99(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Tinubu started all this problem, by starting to appoint them into his cabinet as commissioners. See now, they think they're stronger and are wrestling for positions with the indigenes.
he can't do otherwise, his hands are tied. Even here in abuja, so many igbos are already contesting, very soon we their massive investments, the FCT administration won't have any choice than bringing them in. Less I forget, we also have the population to buttress our genuine aspirations cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by babajero(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
did you just say indigene!!! Man go and buy and read nigerian constitution then you will know that a million igbos born and bred in lagos are indigines of lagos, tinubu didn't do them a favor rather it was their birthright.

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Crispels(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2015
Arysexy:
Don't worry We can still perform wonders in lagoon

Stupid people, why haven't you guys developed Enugu or Anambra that you have been living for hundreds of years, when you can't develop ur own land to be like this for thousands of years,is it another man's land you will develop within 5years?? Awon ode afofun gbemu omo jati jati!
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by leadersWay00: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Arysexy:
Don't worry We can still perform wonders in lagoon
Ofcourse, we can all see d wonders u guys r performing in abia, anambra, ebonyi etc...
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Missmossy(f): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Hahahaha this is very amusing grin wonders shall never cease! cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary / When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.