Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Miley Cyrus Poses NAKED In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Poses NAKED In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap (2752 Views)

Oh Lawd! Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad & With intimacy gadgets / Hottie Of The Day: Beyonce's 61 Yr Old Mum Covers 'ebony' Magazine With Jaw-drop / Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Poses NAKED In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by nolie: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Miley Cyrus has shocked us all with her most jaw-dropping selfie to date.
The controversial singer isn't twerking or riding giant inflatable genitals this time, she's posing completely NAKED in the bathtub.
The singer can be seen stretching out in the water in the picture, which she posted to her Instagram page.
Miley's hair is slicked back and she has something in her

read more and see pics here http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/miley-cyrus-poses-naked-in-bath-and.html

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses NAKED In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by Maximillian1: 1:34am On Apr 11, 2015
Dat link go rust
grin

2 Likes

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses NAKED In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by midasbliss(f): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2015
Op,
Guess What I Just Did?

I Copied This --> "Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath"

Google Is My Friend grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What Is Actor Van Vicker Smoking Here ? / Ilorin's Top OAP "Coco-ice" Releases Lovely Photos! / 11 Celebrities Who Are Super Hot And Not Super Skinny(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.