Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic (57582 Views)

Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) / Timaya Shares New Pic, Seems He's Going Back On Dreads / Tonto Dike Goes Haywire In This New Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by nerfetiti: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hudayya fadoul one of the beautiful daughters of military dictator, sani abacha just shared this pictures online. She looks really beautiful here. Heard she is a fashion designer and also runs her own label Hudayya couture.

So what's your take about the pic....share your comments below

Source: http://www.ridenattyride.com/2015/04/daughter-of-sani-abacha-hudayya-fadoul_10.html?m=1

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by DAIL(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
We were in BUK together she no fit graduate, drugs is all she is gud at, i hope say she done change....she looks pretty as usual.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by ammyluv2002(f): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
nerfetiti:

Hudayya fadoul one of the beautiful daughters of military dictator, sani abacha just shared this pictures online. She looks really beautiful here. Heard she is a fashion designer and also runs her own label Hudayya couture.

So what's your take about the pic....share your comments below

Source: http://www.ridenattyride.com/2015/04/daughter-of-sani-abacha-hudayya-fadoul_10.html?m=1
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by kodded(m): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Way cuter than zahra buhari

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Elslim: 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
She's not into drugs again

7 Likes

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Crocz(m): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:
We were in BUK together she no fit graduate, drugs is all she is gud at, i hope say she done change....she looks pretty as usual.
Seconded...BUKite!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Dyt(f): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmmmm
A won aiye oooo
DAIL:
Elslim:
She's not into drugs again
Crocz:

Seconded...BUKite!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by nerfetiti: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:

Really? .....did not know she was into drugs....lemme go do some digging about her
..i will be back in a jiggy cheesy wink cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Crocz(m): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Dyt:
Hmmmmm
A won aiye oooo

Lolz...somebody must know you somewhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by aminho(m): 1:25am On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:
chai oga me she's not his pikin rather his daughter inlaw she got married to his son in 2013 I know about it cuz I was there if you chk my time line you might see photos
nerfetiti:

Really? .....did not know she was into drugs....lemme go do some digging about her
..i will be back in a jiggy cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by rubii09: 1:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Thief . Please return all the money your father stole.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by AgreatMan: 2:21am On Apr 11, 2015
a beautiful woman, I don't judge people based on their parents actions. btw abacha was a very fine man, physically.

13 Likes

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Slow547: 6:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Good182: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2015
nice
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Sommyangel(f): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2015
rubii09:
Thief . Please return all the money your father stole.
. Lol.. You dey vex o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by XketchDesigns(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2015
aminho:
chai oga me she's not his pikin rather his daughter inlaw she got married to his son in 2013 I know about it cuz I was there if you chk my time line you might see photos
This sounds much more understandable. Because she doesn't look like him, and there on this certain about his kids, they all have some resemblance to him. That guys gene is strong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by lorRhyMeZ: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmm...cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Some people can lie o!
Claiming they knew her in BUK..bla bla bla..
Sani Abacha had jus 3 daughters...Zainab Abacha,Fatima Gumsu and Rakiya Abacha grin grin grin.

Hehehe Awon Aiye indeed. Famzing on point!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by bomasek(m): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2015
This is the daughter in law;Huda, we attended same secondary school(GSS Tudun Wada in Abuja). So those clowns saying this is the junkie should have a rethink.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:
Drugs problem? Imagine,and they'd come to social networks now and start shouting Ya Allahu,hypocrites,there's another one named Gumsu,they act too much like saints,covering up under hijab and head ties
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2015
AgreatMan:
a beautiful woman, I don't judge people based on their parents actions. btw abacha was a very fine man, physically.
Indeed,Abacha was very handsome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by DAIL(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Drugs problem? Imagine,and they'd come to social networks now and start shouting Ya Allahu,hypocrites,there's another one named Gumsu,they act too much like saints,covering up under hijab and head ties
my broda those folks in d north are crazy o, hmmmmm i went to one malo party , my broda till date i ve never been to a more fun party than that....d memory is always fresh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by XketchDesigns(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:

DAIL:
my broda those folks in d north are crazy o, hmmmmm i went to one malo party , my broda till date i ve never been to a more fun party than that....d memory is always fresh grin grin
I dont know if you guys are muslims. If you are, you should get the message in the pic.

9 Likes

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by rattlesnake(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:
was she the one that was expelled from.BUK?
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Akosbaba(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Fine gyal
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by DAIL(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2015
rattlesnake:
was she the one that was expelled from.BUK?
yap

2 Likes

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by DAIL(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2015
XketchDesigns:

I dont know if you guys are muslims. If you are, you should get the message in the pic.
oboy who u b for this film?
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by lorRhyMeZ: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:

U dat knew her as abacha's daughter in school...joor oh! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by lorRhyMeZ: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
XketchDesigns:

They won't. Buh lemme help them....Being muslims doesn't make dem ultra or super humans. grin
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2015
XketchDesigns:

Yes,i'm muslim
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
kodded:
Way cuter than zahra buhari
Zahra is not cute na,and not intelligent,she's just average,considering the fact that Buhari is very handsome and Aisha is equally very beautiful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by jamex93(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Make she drop guys small inside the Nigerian money wey her papa carry na

So dat we too go fit enter studio take this kind of snap shot na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami / Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.