Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic (57583 Views)

Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) / Timaya Shares New Pic, Seems He's Going Back On Dreads / Tonto Dike Goes Haywire In This New Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by CR77(f): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:
We were in BUK together she no fit graduate, drugs is all she is gud at, i hope say she done change....she looks pretty as usual.
She was probably very troubled - emotionally.
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by ajealadick(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Who respect for her. Product from our stolen Commonwealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by ALIEN2000(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
DAAzzzlinggggg thiefs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by ibiso1986: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:
We were in BUK together she no fit graduate, drugs is all she is gud at, i hope say she done change....she looks pretty as usual.

Really¿
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by pure2012soul(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2015
This one would soon come out to vie for public office. Nigerians with our short memories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Ok o which one we believe now daughter or daughter inlaw? La wa o, but she fine sha!
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by BUSHHUNTER: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Daughter of a Casted Thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Omotayor123(f): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2015
She's beautiful BUT
* Her father though * SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by dlux: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:

U wey graduate are u better or more successful? Is Academics the only criteria for success? She can afford your salary for a life time. Did u have to diss her in public to prove to the world you knew her? Correct that attitude. She could be living her dream. I just hope you are too or maybe u'd remain someone's employee for life like 85% 9ja graduates. Employed by non-graduates.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by 0b1nna: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:

Yeah she scores an impressive amount of heroine on a daily basis.
Back then tho'...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by tucky200(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2015
kodded:
Way cuter than zahra buhari
Shoro niyen undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by lilmagambo(f): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Sai jimi, lagos state
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by ricki: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Attention seeking bunch of .... whinners.

But on de other hand I will do her. She looks fit.
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by MicroBox: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:
Guy must you say evil of her..... I also know her at old site but it does·nt count now. free the poor girl to move on with her new life

1 Like

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by kingslly(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
O.P whats her address because We Nigerians have the right to walk into any of her outlets and pick whatever we want and walk out without paying a kobo because thats all our money.... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Jennifer89(f): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
dlux:

U wey graduate are u better or more successful? Is Academics the only criteria for success? She can afford your salary for a life time. Did u have to diss her in public to prove to the world you knew her? Correct that attitude. She could be living her dream. I just hope you are too or maybe u'd remain someone's employee for life like 85% 9ja graduates. Employed by non-graduates.

hmmm nawa o! see as you carry the matter for head. Is she you sister or you are related? coz e reach to ask biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by yassjib: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
she got married to Mahmoud Abacha
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Richy4(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Is she equally a Nigerian celebrity? Hmmmm.
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by miqos02(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
bellychiz:
Ok o which one we believe now daughter or daughter inlaw? La wa o, but she fine sha!
all na daughter

1 Like

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by ifax(f): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
That is not hudayya. And hudayya is a daughter in law. Married to sadiq abacha.

The girl in the picture is nabila agwai
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by ifax(f): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is hudayya fadoul and sadiq abacha. Pls get your facts right!

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by dlux: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jennifer89:

hmmm nawa o! see as you carry the matter for head. Is she you sister or you are related? coz e reach to ask biko

Am not from the north & don't give a flying Bleep about her. But its wrong to judge people by their past or short comings. Am a graduate but won't brag about it or disregard people who aren't. Nothing special other than the quest for knowledge which isn't being put to good use but most.
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by francescainnoce(f): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
ifax:
This is hudayya fadoul and sadiq abacha. Pls get your facts right!
Wow!!! Beautiful couple... The woman is so pretty... I think they have striking resemblance with the golf women..
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Honestagbons(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
She beautiful
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by irishMO123(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
nerfetiti:

Hudayya fadoul one of the beautiful daughters of military dictator, sani abacha just shared this pictures online. She looks really beautiful here. Heard she is a fashion designer and also runs her own label Hudayya couture.

So what's your take about the pic....share your comments below

Source: http://www.ridenattyride.com/2015/04/daughter-of-sani-abacha-hudayya-fadoul_10.html?m=1
daughter to the background of corruption,who could have imagine say na that rouge born u....thunder pieces ur papa for hell .......ure beautiful sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by irishMO123(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
lorRhyMeZ:
Hmmm...cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Some people can lie o!
Claiming they knew her in BUK..bla bla bla..
Sani Abacha had jus 3 daughters...Zainab Abacha,Fatima Gumsu and Rakiya Abacha grin grin grin.

Hehehe Awon Aiye indeed. Famzing on point!
famzing to the lineage of a criminal?? U must be kidding me
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by mjbaba: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
That is not Abacha's daughter. He has only three daughters : Rekkiyat, Zainab and Gumsu. This Hudda is married to his son, Saddiq
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by teeghurl(f): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
nerfetiti:

Really? .....did not know she was into drugs....lemme go do some digging about her
..i will be back in a jiggy cheesy wink cheesy
akpreko sombori
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:
sins of her father living against her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
dlux:

You sound just as dumb, shallow and stupi.d as the person you're trying to correct.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami / Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.