Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Engineers, Builders, Developers Who Needs Assistance - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Engineers, Builders, Developers Who Needs Assistance (420 Views)

** Thread For Homeowners And Builders ** / What Types Of Slab Is These? To The Civil Engineers And Builders In The Forum. / Builders / Developers ( Building, Roads, Drainages, Dams, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineers, Builders, Developers Who Needs Assistance by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello everyone, please I'm a fresh graduate of Civil Engineering residing in Portharcourt and already mobilized for the 2015 nysc batch A.

Please I want to know if there's any Engineer/builder I can attach myself with for the time being as I have so many things to offer to such a person.

With vast knowledge in Structural analysis Costing and estimation, design etc. I wish to State that I'v also acquired skills in AutoCAD and some other design softwares, and have handled a site before (not in Rivers State though ), from the Architectural drawing to cost estimation, setting out and supervision.

I want to use this means to acquaint myself with the work situation outside the classroom especially here in Rivers State.

Pls any Interested "Boss to be" should contact me on 08136850038 Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Decent 2 Bedroom Flat In Ogudu Gra... 1yr Rent! / Cheap Sandy Dry Land ! Oakwood Park Estate 2 Ibeju-lekki / Hectares And Square Meters Of Land For Sale In Different Parts Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.