Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Difference Between A Christian And Acting Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between A Christian And Acting Christian. (393 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church? / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Christian And Acting Christian. by linusmark: 1:55am On Apr 11, 2015
I have been confused with these two words, but now I have an answer to it. a christian is someone that worships God every minute of his life. while an acting christian worships God once in a blue moon especially once a day or once a week(sunday).

feel free to add your if you think my opinion is wrong. thanks. cheesy
Re: Difference Between A Christian And Acting Christian. by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Hehehehehe. Funny! An acting Christian has not been sworn in by the chief Judge. Lol. Is there anything as an acting Christian? Or maybe you mean a hypocrite. Or someonr who claims to worship God, but it doesn't affect any facet of his life. He still does the same things an unbeliever would do or even worse, without any restraint or qualms of conscience, but goes to church every Sunday and sings and prays more than everyone else. (2 Timothy 3:5).

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt From Gods Word Today.. / The Gift / Comfirmed Ways To Spot A Fake Pastor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.