Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

How Can I Receive My Payment Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Receive My Payment Online? (4317 Views)

GTB Refused To Transfer My Payment After Debiting My Accout / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram / How Do I Receive My Payment Onliine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by naijabase: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2009
how can i receive my payment online
which acount or method is the best and how can i go abt it.thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by bonfMedia(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2009
Receiving payment online is now easy payment is made to your bank acct anywhere in nigeria with this online payment company check it out http:///resources1 call 08033329580 i will explain better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by kelao: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2009
@poster
what are you actually selling,
is it a digital product,physical product,
or a service?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by bothsstock: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2009
Making and receiving payment online now is now becoming more easier in Nigeria, on the arrival of VTN check this web for more
www.tradeglobalstocks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by kingville(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2009
Hello Friend.

I can help you open and verify your paypal account which is one of the most
effective and effeceint ways to receive money online.You dont need to have
a USA account or anything all i require is just your full name,D.o.B, paypal addy
and password which after i am done you can change it , This will be ready within
24-48hrs and also i will guide you on how to use this account to avoid paypal
limiting your account and to avoid hackers from getting in your account,
Also i will show you how you can get your money from your paypal account
and receice cash,
Call me or send me an email
feelkc.daniel@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by zakahmed(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2009
Hi, there are so many ways to recieve payment online,
1. Through Paypal(Nig not accepted but can be done through expert)
2. through Liberty Researve
3. Through clickbank if you are are affilaite or merchant
4. through graphcard
5. Through VTN
it then depends on which you will prefer let see how to do that with this:
A new dawn of easy online business transaction is here in Nigeria. For a new dawn of e-commerce payment leadership is at hand. You can now conveniently buy goods in Naira and the goods delivered to you at your door step.
This became possible with the advent of two online payment companies with Nigerian at heart.
How This Work
Registering with the companies online, will enable you pay Naira into a Nigeria bank and the Naira will be converted to Dollars where you can:
1. Get a Visa Card account for online payment.
2. Get a USA address where affiliate cheques/voucher/gift cards or goods bought will be delivered and in turn the goods will be delivered to your door step here in Nigeria through a courier company. Also use this address to register for your paypal and clickbank account (paypal and clickbank are for affiliate programs).
3. Get a USA phone/fax numbers where you can receive calls through your mobile phones here in Nigeria as if you are in USA through a phone divert system, no matter the network (MTN,Glo,Zain etc). Don’t be afraid, MTN and others networks will not charge you additional fee, for you are receiving normal international call. The fax will be converted to email massage for you to receive in your email box.

Getting Started
1.All you need is a mobile phone and active e-mail address, READY? Then follow these steps:

a.click here http://www.virtualterminalnetwork.com/invite.asp?ID=7399 to register. On successful registration, an email will be sent to you with details of its operations, which includes the Nigeria Bank/account.

b.When through with 1(a) above, (it not compulsory to start with step 1(a) you can start with anyone) click here http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=42441 to register for your dollar account. These accounts are free to open.

You may ask why registering with website 1(a) and 1(b), you pay in Naira through a Nigeria Bank (pay into any branch of UBA Plc. A/c No 02680030016653, A/c Name: VTNetwork LTD, after payment login to your VTN Account and notify your payment and your VTN account will be credited with the amount within 24hrs ) into website 1(a) and you use naira paid to website 1(a) to fund website 1(b) which is the Dollar account. So at this point after your VTN account has been credited, login to your graphcard account (1b) and click on fund account and a page with VTN logo will display. click on VTN logo and this will take you to VTN payment page, do the necessary calculation to ascertain the real amount you want to fund your account with(depending on your needs) and click on fund, instantly your Graphcard (dollar) account will be credited with the amount. This will enable you to create a VISA account, get a US address and or a phone number.

NOTE
Always read through the nature of services and how it work when you get to any websites, to acquaint yourself with all the services they provides. There are lots to benefit for having an account with them, but cannot be enumerated here.

Please confirm the receipt of this message and include in your address book this email address nijabizforum@yahoo.com to enable me send you anything that will assist you in starting your online business.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by xbernardx(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2009
everyone is offering solutions but very few have given you the right answers
some said
paypal
clickbank
domicialrry account
liberty reserve
well you can get to register for them if you want and i also want you to know you can operate a US BANK account here in nigeria and withdraw your moneyb rom any ZENITH BANK ATM. all you need do is open this account and all your money goes in there (opening the account and its activation should not take more than 2 hours). you only need to work to any ZENITH BANK ATM and your cash will be yours. its all legal cos its a Nigerian bank (just one specific bank ) that will sign you up for the account. its the best and fastest way to get your money cos if PAYPAL or CLICKBANK finds out you are a NIGERIAN all the money you have with them will be forfieted. i will also provide you with a personal UK PHONE NUMEBR which you can be reached on here in nigeria. the number will be yours and for you alone. it will be connected to your nigeria sim here (MTN GLO ZAIN applicable). you make a wise decision brother!
you need any info just give me a buzz
+447024095559
xbernardx001@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by akinalabi(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2009
Use Plimus.com

They accept Nigerians

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by kelao: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2009
Yea

plimus or

2checkout or

e-junkie

They accept Nigerians and easy to set up.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by kelao: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2009
Yea

plimus  or

2checkout or

e-junkie

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by akinalabi(m): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2009
kelao:

Yea

plimus  or

2checkout or

e-junkie

2checkout will not do business with Naija.

Although Naija is listed there and you can sign up, once
you pay the $47 (or is it $49), they will return your money
for security purposes.

I'm not too sure about e-junkie. I think you'll need a paypal
account for it to work for you. Its like paydotcom.com

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by ztyle(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2009
#Godmother, why can't u spit it out here  tongue

#Poster! - I recommend Liberty Reserve, and u can setup a Cart page in your website thats if u have one.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by funfavour(f): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2009
hey brother ,

I recomend liberty reserve account and i can fund your account , for my information call Funmi on 08036638933, 017458468 grin.

cheers

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by hamlak(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2009
www.share-it.com

I use the above company and they are great.

They enable me accept all the major card plus Paypal payments.

They remit to you monthly.

Regds

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by franel79(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2009
Paypal is simply the best out there.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by ztyle(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2009
funfavour:

hey brother ,

I recomend liberty reserve account and i can fund your account , for my information call Funmi on 08036638933, 017458468 grin.

cheers
. . . how much do u fund LR acct?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by 8oracle(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2009
Lets start with my domiciliary account 60/40% sharing ration. 60 for me 40 for you.
This will save you a lot of bank's and other means payment pain.
Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by newstyle(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hi nairalander cool,
The best way to recieve your payment online is to either own a paypal or any other payment processor. Once you have fund in your online account be it paypal, webmoney, liberty reserve etc, You can I have it transferred to you via western union or convert to cheque and recieve it via GTB or use ATM to receive it via Zenith bank.
Any of the methods can be use easily but I prefer using western union for conviniency and it also cheap to operate.
You can reach me for more info through (domainerbox@yahoo.com) or call/sms- 08058188310.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive My Payment Online? by kayodealao: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2009
i am yet to see a bank that will allow its customers access their account status. mayb cos ive not seen. but if there is any i will like to know. anyone knows?

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Mtn Back Up For Sim And Phone Contacts / Breaking :benignant Forte Nig Ltd Crashes Just Like MBA FOREX / Electric Car Jack, Electric Wheelspanner N Tyre Pump 4 Ur 2015 Campain/election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.