Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Need A Webmaster To Design A Website For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Webmaster To Design A Website For Me (724 Views)

Urgently Looking For A Professional Webmaster To Design A Forum Site / Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Webmaster To Design A Website For Me by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 11, 2015
I want to design an educational site, in which i intend providing past exams question papers like WAEC, NECO to student free of charge and also to give updates about schools activities.
If you think you can build such a website that will be mobile friendly, easy to navigate with nice interface from ur immagination pls contact me on 075 or u can whatsapp me
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Design A Website For Me by Sanuzi(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2015
mikeoh:
I want to design an educational site, in which i intend providing past exams question papers like WAEC, NECO to student free of charge and also to give updates about schools activities.
If you think you can build such a website that will be mobile friendly, easy to navigate with nice interface from ur immagination pls contact me on 081 606 505 75 or u can whatsapp me
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Design A Website For Me by getlancers: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2015
you can actually hire a freelance web developer at affordable rate on http://getlancers.com
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Design A Website For Me by miracle4(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Get it touch with us via www.3ptechies.com/contact or send us a note via prpjects[at]3ptechies.com
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Design A Website For Me by brindocorp: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mine is http://brindocorp.tk

About Us
Brindocorp is a full Nigerian company providing clients with quality, cost effective and innovative IT (Hardware, Software and Communication) and security solution. Our focus is to let our clients satisfied to services rendered to them.
The Company has built reputable standard over the years from her vast technical knowledge and competence, in project management and execution.
We focus on excellence and esteem our vision. It is our vision which keeps us moving forward and makes us to always think highly about our clients because your success is our success. Our vision keeps pushing us to be the best we can and propels us into the future.
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Design A Website For Me by ZinoFego: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
You can have a look at our portfolio at http://JoomlaExtended.com/portfolio and let's talk.
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Design A Website For Me by nakaofficial(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2015
mikeoh:
If you think you can build such a website that will be mobile friendly, easy to navigate with nice interface from ur imagination pls contact me on 075 or u can whatsapp me

You can contact me on: 08098115100 OR info@nakasoft.com.ng and it will be done.
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Design A Website For Me by Jacktech: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
mikeoh:
If you think you can build such a website that will be mobile friendly, easy to navigate with nice interface from ur immagination pls contact me on 075 or u can whatsapp me
Re: I Need A Webmaster To Design A Website For Me by dwebdesign(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2015

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Contact webpage: http://www.1st-website design.com

Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS, JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Passed The Andela Bootcamp? / VSMS, A Cakephp Based School Management System / 5 Reasons You Need A VPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.