Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,900 members, 7,956,400 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? (5491 Views)

Types Of People At Cross Over Night / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
bros nr vess o bt i dn already buk space with her. doh!! nr cry o
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by fuzzyrambler(m): 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
sleep paralysis -> Lucid dreaming(this part is beyond amazing)
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by EgusiSoup: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

There r a lot of rich women in Philippines juz like Nigeria i reckon... But i dunno if they r into tat... grin

I know u from computer village, Lagos.
You are not any philpino sad
Scam.
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I know u from computer village, Lagos.
You are not any philpino sad
Scam.

Scam my foot..shut the f*Ck up and stay in ur village...u ignorant!
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Scam my foot..shut the f*Ck up and stay in ur village...u ignorant!
ha ha ha ignore d guy mayb d witches in his village are afta him. "i tried 2 sent u a mail bt i cant.
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by ikorodureporta: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote
author=Aprime post=32583541] cheesy

Amigo, we call that “being pressed by a witch whatever” Sleep
paralysis
. And it's never witch-ish in anyway.

In fact, it is almost common to everyone. And it happens everywhere
around the globe. But not everyone will admit to being pressed by a
witch. God! I'm choking. grin[/quote]
ASK D.K. OLUKOYA For clarificatn...
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
softapple:
ha ha ha ignore d guy mayb d witches in his village are afta him. "i tried 2 sent u a mail bt i cant.

Oohh yeah i receieved it and even replied it back...
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oohh yeah i receieved it and even replied it back...
ok thanks my queen
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
softapple:
ok thanks my queen

No worries...juz check ur email smiley
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by kobonaire(m): 5:27am On Apr 21, 2015
vandalZA:
witchcraft its all over the world......I'm south African and I have experienced all of those things in my village you should watch the series called ISIBAYA on DSTV MZANSI MAGIC they can turn a human in to a zombie
this is an example of a dûmbàss illogical thinking. The rest of the developed world views 'witchcraft' as it should be : fictional entertainment (Harry Potter & other mythical movies/shows). This harebrained individual claims that human-zombie transformations takes place in his village ... grin grin
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by kobonaire(m): 5:32am On Apr 21, 2015
.... and i read abt where a woman at night was caught using her buttocks to rob the wall of the apartment of her neibour thereby pressing her neibour's daughter in spirit...
what the Amala!!! Are you sure you were not watching a blüe film?? It's no wonder your account does not exist anymore grin
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by nwakaibeya1: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2015
pray for the forgiveness of sins in your life and ask GOD for his mercies to come upon your life and thank him for the kingdom of God that has come
pray against any curse or curses the enemies have placed upon your life ,tell the mantle to strike those curses to death,that curses have eyes ,that they can see
pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with all the weapons of heaven and locate all your evil villagers your evil uncles your evil relations your evil brothers and evil sisters and evil husband ,evil wife and your evil neighbours and evil landlords and evil landladies ,that the mantle should expose them and slaughter them to death and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free
tell the mantle of GOD to strike every witches and wizards to upon your life upon your business /work,upon your expectations,that the mantle should strike them to death and put them on chain for you to prosper
pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain
pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter any evil man of God that has hands in your prosperity andy decieving you that the mantle should expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free
tell the mantle of GOD your hearts desire ,your hearts desire  can be healing of your sickness,,breakthroughs,fruit of the womb,promotions in your working place,or you desire a wife or a husband name it every good desire of youB
pray and tell the mantle of GOD to reveal to you about the kingdom and the mantle and the light that has come 
pray this prayers like you have never done and you must surely have revelations about your life and expectations

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This / What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas / Should "True Christians" Celebrate Birthdays, Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.