Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? (12359 Views)

Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? / Anyone Heard Fo This Song Choko By Sean Tero. / Resonance- Chinweike To Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? by jaybaby(f): 12:55am On Jan 04, 2007
Haba Dozie mu onye okpo? cry cry cry cry

U woman wrapper--i wish i cld write dat in igbo angry angry grin
Re: Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 04, 2007
jaybaby:

Haba Dozie mu onye okpo? cry cry cry cry

U woman wrapper--i wish i cld write that in igbo angry angry grin

Mba mba. . . I bu onye udo, udo na ihunanya!
Re: Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? by jaybaby(f): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2007
Onye udo ko onye udo ni--gi wa nna cho okpum lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? by diddy4(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2007
abeg does anyone have their new song judgement day? help a brother no vex.
Re: Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? by Bree(f): 1:30am On Feb 07, 2007
apart from the song "chinwe ike" can someone send a link to download their other songs?
Re: Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? by namdee(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2007
first tym i heard I thot who is this could she be nigerian,but i was impressed by her vocals and the producer and sound engineer were great .They rock.chinwe ike is like my national anthem especially in the morning.I bet their next album will be good or rather better,amen
Re: Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? by awuah: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2007
I have also been searching for that song by resonance. Judgement day is a very nice song and very inspiring as well but its very difficult to find it anywhere on the internet. Its not even on youtube but I know that I have seen the video before.
Re: Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? by sect(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2007
Awuah i'll send a copy of the song to your mail.
Re: Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? by tpia: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2008
Re: Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? by markolini(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2008
i might be alone in dis but believe me i really don't like her voice, it's disgusting to me, my she sounds like a toy wen she sings like dat, like fake, her producers are horrible , one thing is know is she is ccuuuuutttttte
Re: Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? by rume(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2008
markolini:

i might be alone in this but believe me i really don't like her voice, it's disgusting to me, my she sounds like a toy when she sings like that, like fake, her producers are horrible , one thing is know is she is ccuuuuutttttte

Good you know you are alone in this. lol tongue wink
Re: Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? by johnnyfire(m): 1:53am On Sep 26, 2008
Anyone who has resonance contactforward itas God still has use for them
Jon

(1) (2) (Reply)

(free Beat) Olamide – Motigbana (instrumental) / 2face Idibia Live Show, Best Ever In Nigeria. / Wiz Khalifa – Something New Ft. Ty Dolla $ign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.