Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Resonance- Chinweike To Controversy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Resonance- Chinweike To Controversy (4273 Views)

Estar (of Resonance) – Ije Love / Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? / Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resonance- Chinweike To Controversy by rume(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2007
Has anyone here heard the duo's new album- Controversy. What do you think about it? Also i hear the Duo has broken up, is this true? Their music is still nice though,
Re: Resonance- Chinweike To Controversy by sect(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2007
I thought i was the only who loved their music here,av heard the album and my fav. song is do
sa,i also like onye n'eme mma and chinonso but dosa is the best,i think it will be the chinweike of this album.I also heard the rumour about the break-up but i dont know if its true,i hope their is someone who can confirm the rumour for us here.
Re: Resonance- Chinweike To Controversy by rume(m): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2007
I have watched a video done by Uche-'Gucheano'. It's like he's gone solo. about the album, all the songs are good but personally I don't think any of them beats 'Chinweike'. Chinonso is so cool. The rap is the best I think Gucheano has done.
Re: Resonance- Chinweike To Controversy by ajekpaks(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2010
Men i was so lucky to stumble on d album here in lagos in fact the way this guy advertized it and from the dust on the jacket no doubt it has been in the shop 4 long infact he wants to offload the album, Not upto chinweike but the album is also very tight. Onyenaemenma is the best in all ramification

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Lyrics To A Song / h2converter.com - Best website convert Youtube to MP3 & MP4 / Eva, Monimo & Kayefi - Under Rated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.