Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt (46793 Views)

Is This Truely What Most Of Our Journalists Does? (hillarious Picture) / PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by somegirl1: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
That's fine Dear... Can we be friends?

Sure
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Forwetinnah: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
XBLadez:

Being advanced and sophisticated don't help u win elections; the number of people do! And if u check, the children in the north outnumber their adults. And since it's obvious that we can't do anything to stop them, the best thing is to join suit. We have children too!

Exactly...

*like my Dad would say*
There's no point being reasonable with unreasonable people...trying to be civil with uncivilised people is also a waste of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by XBLadez: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Exactly...

*like my Dad would say*
There's no point being reasonable with unreasonable people...trying to be civil with uncivilised people is also a waste of time.
Fact!
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by vikeyz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
reminds me of #SHOUTING: stand according to your height
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by ChikezieU(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2015
XBLadez:

Being advanced and sophisticated don't help u win elections; the number of people do! And if u check, the children in the north outnumber their adults. And since it's obvious that we can't do anything to stop them, the best thing is to join suit. We have children too!
lol u just made my day. If u cant beat the train u join the train but see the underaged will soon grow and they will still register underaged again on nd on nd on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by XBLadez: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2015
ChikezieU:
lol u just made my day. If u cant beat the train u join the train but see the underaged will soon grow and they will still register underaged again on nd on nd on
Well, and so be it. We may even need to add toddlers and newly borns (make it look ridiculous), until they cry out and call it quits

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by jamace(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Teach them young to avoid thuggery in future. grin grin
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by jbblues24(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2019
Such animation, many iconography, so minimal grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) / Photo ... Teaching A Confirm Amateur How To Use Computer During Chatting / Funny Chicken Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.