Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt (46789 Views)

Is This Truely What Most Of Our Journalists Does? (hillarious Picture) / PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Acekidc4(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Heheheheehheegringringrin
Children Playing!!cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by AsherStorm(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
klol
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Ggc
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by sandro105(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
embarassedthis little kids ,they shd be doing thr assignment holiday assignment now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by darejem4real: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Very hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Take those kids inside and lock them in a safe place, Wike is on Rampage! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by bright007(f): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
good
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by pembisco(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2015
cry dt babe in black
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2015
The election results would be a shocker....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by DExplorer1: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Hahahahahaha! Very funny.
All these kids to vote for Wike?
The shepopotemus is learning fast. LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Bamz(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
KpStone:
This one got me cracking.
What do you all think?

How old are you? undecided
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Islie: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Very funny kids

The NYSC guy just got swagger and his swagger just dey jinger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by KpStone(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Bamz:

How old are you? undecided

I am old
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Oilandgas1(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2015
papaejima1:
show your PVC first oo

They want to buy Akara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by ibiso1986: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by olu77(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Over age voters grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by lomprico(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
KpStone:

No, God bless Mrs Jonathan for making them realize.
You know this is a joke right?

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by integrator(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
oakson:

AMBODE TIWA NI!
AGBAJE OMO ALE NI!
Sai Ambo
Who is the Omo Ale between Ambode and Agbaje? I thought Agbaje is truly a lagosian? Is Ambode truly a lagosian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Kingsasian(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lol
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Arysexy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kano magic in Presidential election being re-enacted in Ph.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by BelloSanni(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
This polling unit is for children parliament. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by XBLadez: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless Niger Delta Children.
That's PDP mistake. We should start using kids and minors too in the SE and SS like they do in the north
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
XBLadez:

That's PDP mistake. We should start using kids and minors too in the SE and SS like they do in the north
Bros we shouldn't behave like them. Notice that our region is more advanced and sophisticated? By the grace of God we shall not relent for the emancipation of the Eastern region in particular and Nigeria in General. I urge credible people to join the political force.
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
RickRichards:
Let's hope they'll grow up to be sensible voters, unlike the GEJ till 2019 crew.
APC tout, we have seen the sensibility in you!
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
jcmaiah:

APC tout, we have seen the sensibility in you!
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by XBLadez: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Bros we shouldn't behave like them. Notice that our region is more advanced and sophisticated? By the grace of God we shall not relent for the emancipation of the Eastern region in particular and Nigeria in General. I urge credible people to join the political force.
Being advanced and sophisticated don't help u win elections; the number of people do! And if u check, the children in the north outnumber their adults. And since it's obvious that we can't do anything to stop them, the best thing is to join suit. We have children too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by XBLadez: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:
I will suffer to the end of my life
I will work for others but live in poverty
My family members shall all perish in pain
May Sango collaborate with Amadioha and destroy everything about me. Amen!
All my family will die of a ghastly accident.
I shall bury all my family before month end.
If I beg God to take my life, may the prayers not get to the ceiling.
My sister will be my source of sorrow, and I will use my own hand to wipe them off the surface of earth.
May my generations perish and not witness anything good forever
So shall it be!!! AMEEEEEEEN!!!
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by XBLadez: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:
My family shall become objects of ridicule
My sister will be my source of sorrow, and I will use my own hand to wipe them off the surface of earth.
Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by ojnnaco(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
lolxxx. this one na family election not Nigeria election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt by XBLadez: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo ... Teaching A Confirm Amateur How To Use Computer During Chatting / When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) / Funny Chicken Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.