Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? (199711 Views)

Car Shipment From Medicine Hat,alberta Province Of Canada? / Car Shipment From Uk To Nigeria / Help With Car Shipment From California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by elidolg: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2010
Once your car/truck arrives in Lagos, do you need BOL and U.S. Title to clear it, or can a BOL be enough?

thanks
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by KunleA2(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2010
elidolg:

Once your car/truck arrives in Lagos, do you need BOL and U.S. Title to clear it, or can a BOL be enough?

thanks

Only BOL is needed in clearing the car.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by elidolg: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2010
Thank you for your response. Good day.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by denny4ril: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2010
the cost of shipment varies as it will be greatly affected by the company involved
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by jacku04: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2010
Hi contact Ascope shipping services - www.ascopeshipping.co.uk/shipping/nigeria/, they offer cheap prices to Nigeria.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Tigerjapan: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2010
Hi Everyone,

We are a Auto Parts business in Toronto Canada, We import more than 30 containers of Used engines and New after market body parts every month from Japan and Taiwan. Any one interested to buy and ship to Africa Call me (Nash Ismael). 416 825 8587 or call the office 416 750 8578 ext 32. Please visit our website www.tigerautoparts.com or www.jdmtigerjapanese.com or www.tigerjapanesecars.com

Very good prices and best customer service.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by selingel: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2010
This is a very educative thread. Nairalanders please keep it up.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by blackcat1: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2010
jacku04:

Hi contact Ascope shipping services - www.anonscope.com , they offer cheap rates to Nigeria

Checked out the site but looks like they only ship from U.K.
Do you know of any company that ships from Austria or Germany?
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by marcus1234: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2010
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by raffite: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
[size=14pt]I urgently need a good clean car (any brand) for at most Five hundred and Fifty thousand (N550,000) with factory fitted Air condition. I live in Warri and I need it fast. Contact me on 08035070731.[/size]
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by promisedma: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2010
hey
i have a sedan car in paid for in houston texas ,i need to ship it from usa to nigeria,pls can any one tell me how to go about it,is a 200t toyota,fully paid for and we have the title in my name ,i need it picked up from my garadge and delievered to lagos tin can port nigeria, inside a container,pls i need cost for pickup and shippment to lagos plus clearing and how long it will take,
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by promisedma: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2010
hey
is 2007 toyota sedan,for pickup and shippment to lagos,pls assist on how to go about it
,pls reply to email only serious car dealers

goodman2248@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by KunleA2(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2010
promisedma:

hey
i have a sedan car in paid for in houston texas ,i need to ship it from usa to nigeria,pls can any one tell me how to go about it,is a 200t toyota,fully paid for and we have the title in my name ,i need it picked up from my garadge and delievered to lagos tin can port nigeria, inside a container,pls i need cost for pickup and shippment to lagos plus clearing  and how long it will take,

promisedma:

hey
is 2007 toyota sedan,for pickup and shippment to lagos,pls assist on how to go about it
,pls reply to email  only serious car dealers 

goodman2248@yahoo.com

I have sent you email. You can also contact me at:

kunleautos[at]yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by bbs20001: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2010
Hello everybody, i need someone who can ship my car. i live 50km away from Frankfurt.
the car is Toyota. [color=#000099][/color][center][/center][pre][/pre]
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by adexfem(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2010
bbs 20001:

Hello everybody, i need someone who can ship my car. i live 50km away from Frankfurt.
the car is Toyota. [color=#000099][/color][center][/center][pre][/pre]

What is the year of manufacture of the car?
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by beecrofty(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2010
adexfem:

What is the year of manufacture of the car?

Adex, i was expecting your mail and i got nothing, i know you're a busy person but try create small space for me na, You have my email addy, i sent to you as a text message.
by the way, how much will you clear a 2004 Avalon RoRo??
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by adexfem(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2010
beecrofty:

Adex, i was expecting your mail and i got nothing, i know you're a busy person but try create small space for me na, You have my email addy, i sent to you as a text message.
by the way, how much will you clear a 2004 Avalon RoRo??

You got a mail Sir.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by beecrofty(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2010
Got it.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by posemeke: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
please this is for the general members. please i will need to know wat it will cost me to ship in a car between 1998 - 2004, from New Jersey to Lagos. I mean the cost of the shipping from there to Nigeria and also the cost of clearing and then bringing it to my door step. I will appreciate it so much if i can get a quick response thru posemeke@gmail.com. thank u
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by joechidex: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2010
my name is joe and i have been in Ghana forsome years now.
i do import goods to Ghana but the market is too slow.

please what kind of goods can i bring to Nigeria from china that i will sell and get my money back on time,plz advice.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by joechidex: 12:32am On Oct 28, 2010
i am making a trip to china any moment from now; i am not into countraband goods,what other good can i bring by corgo to 9ja and get my cash with out any delay.
i do import packate shirts,shoes and jeans to ghana.
if u are intrested i will give u my address and contacts to come and meet me in ghana,i dey ghana with my wife and kids.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by bash123(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2010
The best company i have ever used is GoGlobalCargo.com, they are very friendly people working over there and rates are very competitive and the best of all is the transit time for RoRo sometimes arrives to Nigeria less than 2 weeks from any port of the east coast in the US, they send cars trucks or heavy equipments, they also have container services from Houston, Miami and NY, THEY LOAD THERE OWN CARS!
and the best thing of all is that if you ship with them and after you take someone to them, you will get a discount on your next shipment with them!

Here is the information of my contact there:
Bob
Cel.786.362.4320
e-mail: info@goglobalcargo.com

and if you need to buy anything from the US they can do so too.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by insight04: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
It costs £500 to ship a car from UK to Contonou/ Lagos and £750 for a Truck/Van/Mini-bus.

It costs Eur 650 to ship a car from Germany to Contonou and Eur 750 for a Truck/Van/Mini-Bus

It costs Eur 750 to ship a car from Germany to Lagos and Eur 900 for a Truck/Van/Mini-bus
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Export1: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2010
Hey
To ship cars from USA  TO LAGOS and COTONOU IS:

It costs $950 USD to ship a car from USA to Cotonou

It costs $1150 USD to ship a car from USA to Lagos

PLUS YOU NEED TO HAVE C.T.N. WE CAN DO IT FOR  $175

Thank you.

Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by BOB11(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2010
GoGlobalCargo.com for any shipping needs out of USA!

For RoRo or Container services please contact:

Bob
CEL.+786.362.4320
info@goglobalcargo.com
www.goglobalcargo.com

Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by brshipping(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2011
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company.

We ship cars via ro ro and via container from New Jersey USA and Barcelona Spain to Lagos.

40' container from New Jersey to Lagos
$ 4200 + CTN $172
we can load up to 4 cars into a 40' container
25 days transit

Ro Ro service from:
New Jersey , Baltimore , Boston , Jacksonville , Savannah to Lagos
$955 + CTN $98

Also we cut salvage cars for used auto parts.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by satani22: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2011
'
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by AnthonyAk(m): 1:20am On Jan 12, 2011
This is a crazy thread. please i would like to know how much it will cost to ship a car from Vancouver, Canada to Nigeria, i would prefer to ship the car to calabar or portharcourt.

What are shipping policies in Nigeria when it comes to cars, i read somewhere you can import cars older than 8 years old.
Also, i need to know if it will cost me cheaper to buy a car in the states and ship it from there?
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by HenryKel84: 4:53am On Jan 27, 2011
I wish to ship a Honda 2006 EX from CA. can anyone make the arrangement for me. i have $1350 in total to pay.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by OCEANLANE: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
For Booking Request , please contact DAMARY at PORT TO PORT / Email address is : dojeda@ptpshipping.com :

Port to Port International Corp.
32 Pyles Lane
New Castle, DE 19720
1-302-654-2444
1-800-549-4858
1-302-370-7711 (fax)

Web : www.ptpshipping.com

Rate of : $ 965 for Vehicle to LAGOS
Rate of : $ 730 for Vehicle to LOME / COTONOU

Best Rate per CUBIC METER to ANY PLACE in Africa .
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2011
@OCEANLANE

I called the number you provided but the guy that picked the called said no English. He only speaks English.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by KunleA2(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
HenryKel84:

I wish to ship a Honda 2006 EX from CA. can anyone make the arrangement for me. i have $1350 in total to pay.

$1350 CANNOT ship your car out of California. You need to have about $2,000 to ship that car out of California. If you have any question(s), you can send me email: kunleautos[at]yahoo.com.

Good luck out there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) / ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** / Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.