Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

9 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Secretly Hates Nepa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Secretly Hates Nepa (545 Views)

NEPA Bill In 1984 Vs 2017 (Photos) / 9 Reasons Why Your Post Never Made Front Page / My Open Letter To IKEDC (NEPA @ Ikeja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Secretly Hates Nepa by BoiledPlantain: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
1.They Never give you light when you need it.

2.If they decide to give light it might be over high-current or low current.(Apologies if you don't own a stabiliser)

3.They never tell you when they'll take the light (like advanced countries do)

4.They never ever apologise for thier inconsistency.

5.No matter how early you pay your bills,they never give you discounts.

6.The most painful is; when they repent and decide to give you constant light for like 3 days or 1 week.
You'll be too scared to enjoy the light, because you now if they take it,you will not see electricity for the rest of the month.

7.They always take it,when it is raining.

8.People can pay nepa to take light, especially those who own a football viewing center and they'll gladly oblige.

9.No matter how many times you tell a person "Go and hug transformer". They never die.You'll always see them hale and hearty.

(C) BoiledPlantain
Re: 9 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Secretly Hates Nepa by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lol
Na PHCN we dey use now o
But nice write up tho
Re: 9 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Secretly Hates Nepa by kristen12(f): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
I hate them secretly and openly...
Re: 9 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Secretly Hates Nepa by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
U say secretly
Re: 9 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Secretly Hates Nepa by plumule(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
I love PHCN like cucumbers.

I hate cucumbers.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Secretly Hates Nepa by jamex93(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
I HATE THEM WITH PASSION!
Re: 9 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Secretly Hates Nepa by darnley16(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
I hate them like d hair on my butt

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Does Not Want Manny Pacquiao Fight / Shocking / cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.