Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,602 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? (1166 Views)

My Wife Is Stubborn. / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
I've observed most stubborn children, that is, children that often disagree with their parents & hardly follow their parents dictates, go on to be successful.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Don't get me wrong though, what I mean is children who don't let their parents choose their schools or career paths or sometimes friends & some other things for them
Re: Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by Miami11: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
No, no and no!
Re: Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
that is very true as most of them later become change person later as they grow up

1 Like

Re: Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Most of them end up very irresponsible and lousy. I don't agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Op you are right, I was so sturborn that I smatched my dads expensive black and white TV with my head at a very tender age of 3years(I was told and even saw the tv) apart from that, I burnt our children's room because I was forming bad boy, smoking execrise book at the age of 6, I almost stab my elder sister using a jet li kind of tricks( flinging a pair knife directly at her tummy)

I was dam sturborn that my parents could never lay a finger on me,

Just look at me now, most quiet, most creative and most hardworking, I started paying my rents from the university without disturbing my mum for financial asistance,I was an event manager....hosting school parties, excursions and picnics, was so creative that I got a job before I finalised my degree exams.

Well I now earned below what I expected but soonest, am starting up my own artechtural firm, mind you, am a graduate of marketing.
Shoutout to my mum who believe in my capabilities, I must make it on my own without external assistance....that's the spirit of being sturborn
Re: Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by darnley16(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bleep this thread, Bleep that thread, *walks out of thread*
Re: Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
nah. my uncle didnt go to school due to his stubborness. he couldnt even learn trade.
now, the man is poor. depending on his younger sis. a family man.

1 Like

Re: Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by Fkforyou(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Stubborn and wise -yes
Stubborn And foolish-no
Re: Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fkforyou:
Stubborn and wise -yes
Stubborn And foolish-no

Exactly my point!

2 Likes

Re: Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by Miami11: 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Two of my stubborn siblings have never left home at 28 and 30, Very miserable causing havoc anywhere.
Re: Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by engrtee(f): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Stubborn girls never get pregnant despite numerous preteen sex

obedient girls make one mistake and get pregnant

1 Like

Re: Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by Miami11: 12:18am On Apr 12, 2015
engrtee:
Stubborn girls never get pregnant despite numerous preteen sex

obedient girls make one mistake and get pregnant
Because they abort,nothing to be proud off
Re: Most Stubborn Children Grow Up To Be Very Succesful? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
When I say stubborn, I don't mean it in the foolish way.

Stubborn and lazy and unwise children don't get successful.

Stubborn and wise and hardworking children always make it. A stubborn child that works towards moving out of his parents house and being able work to stand gallantly on his feet is what I'm talking about!

(1) (Reply)

Should Parents Bath With Their Kid(same Sex Or Not)? / Family Wahala /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.