Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

2 Kids - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2 Kids (1139 Views)

Who Truely Owns The Tire Between The 2 Kids[photo] / Mother Kills 2 Kids For Being 'mouthy' / A Mother Saw Her 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Kids by Odeku(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2006
A 6 year-old & 4 year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?"
says the 6 year-old. "I think it's about time we started cussing." The 4 year-old nods his head in approval.
The 6 year-old continues, "When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with 'hell' and you say something with 'ass.'" The 4 year-old agrees with enthusiasm.
When their mother walks into the kitchen & asks the 6 year-old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw hell Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."
WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up and runs upstairs crying his eyes out with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. She locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out."
She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year-old & asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios
Re: 2 Kids by iice(f): 2:09am On Sep 07, 2006
Lemme guess? another wallop LOL
Re: 2 Kids by bagoma(f): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin omg, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Kids by nenye78(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2006
nice one
Re: 2 Kids by Shentz(f): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2006
loooooooooooooooooool thats funny
Re: 2 Kids by Oracle(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2006
damn,
she'll squeeze the life outta him

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Made In Heaven / Kids! / Control Tower Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.