Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Please Pray For Your Fellow Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Pray For Your Fellow Corpers (794 Views)

Ex Corpers And Fellow Corpers Please Come In Pls / My LI And Fellow Corpers Want To Kill Me, Akwa Ibom Corper Raise Alarm / Imo A16; Meet Your Fellow Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

Please Pray For Your Fellow Corpers by nely(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
We are corp members serving in akwa ibom right now, our lives is been threaten we are in the bush running for my life, running in a land where we dont know, dont know what will happen next,, the thugs snatched and shot at some corpers bt thank the bullet didnt touch anyone, we are about 6 corp members here...pls we need prayers cause this evil men are desperately chasing for corp member and security agents...God save us
Re: Please Pray For Your Fellow Corpers by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
nely:
We are corp members serving in akwa ibom right now, our lives is been threaten WE ARE IN THE BUSH RUNNING FOR MY LIFE, running in a land where we dont know, dont know what will happen next,, the thugs snatched and shot at some corpers bt thank the bullet didnt touch anyone, we are about 6 corp members here...pls we need prayers cause this evil men are desperately chasing for corp member and security agents...God save us
If it was time to pay you, no one would have noticed you have an account on NL.
Meanwhile God is in control just keep praying and be smart.

corrt da mstak 4 ur post abeg, u b corper nt police corporal
Re: Please Pray For Your Fellow Corpers by harleybee(f): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
I pray nothing happens to you guys in Jesus' name. Amen
Your family shall not bury anyone of you
Please try and stay safe where you are till the mayhem calms down.
Just read about the mishaps going on in that state now.
God help you guys.
Re: Please Pray For Your Fellow Corpers by 7footre(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why not get to safety before coming on nl to lament? I no fit shout for some people! angry
Re: Please Pray For Your Fellow Corpers by suyamasta(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2015
nely:
We are corp members serving in akwa ibom right now, our lives is been threaten we are in the bush running for my life, running in a land where we dont know, dont know what will happen next,, the thugs snatched and shot at some corpers bt thank the bullet didnt touch anyone, we are about 6 corp members here...pls we need prayers cause this evil men are desperately chasing for corp member and security agents...God save us
Thank God for your lives but i hope u have returned home safely?
Re: Please Pray For Your Fellow Corpers by nely(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Thank you all for your prayers...we were rescue by the DSS team around 1. A.m sunday morning..one corp member was injured and our phones got lost but all is all...tank u alll

NYSC Yet To Pay January Allowance / Very Urgent / 3 Ways To Help Yourself Today As A Corper