Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

My LI And Fellow Corpers Want To Kill Me, Akwa Ibom Corper Raise Alarm - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My LI And Fellow Corpers Want To Kill Me, Akwa Ibom Corper Raise Alarm (3292 Views)

Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) / Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies After Slumping During Football Match (2) (3) (4)

My LI And Fellow Corpers Want To Kill Me, Akwa Ibom Corper Raise Alarm by SoTrueNg: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
​According to a SO TRUE reader who sent in this petition, the Corp member who is serving in a public school in Akwa Ibom, revealed that his life is in danger, following threat by his fellow corps members in his Place of primary assignment, and his Local Government Inspector officer.

According to source, the development was aftermath of a disagreement that eschewed between himself and other Corp members in his place of primary assignment.

Source:https://sotrueng./2016/10/12/an-akwa-ibom-corps-member-in-a-petition-says-his-li-and-fellow-corpers-want-to-kill-him/

Re: My LI And Fellow Corpers Want To Kill Me, Akwa Ibom Corper Raise Alarm by henchamb(m): 12:10am On Oct 13, 2016
What a terrible grammar.
Corp member Using LI in an official letter.
Let's not attack the messenger and look into his message although the content structure is disgracing of a graduate.

Madam state coordinator should look into the matter.
Re: My LI And Fellow Corpers Want To Kill Me, Akwa Ibom Corper Raise Alarm by Benjom(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2016
I wish he'll open up more. What's the nature of the disagreement?
Re: My LI And Fellow Corpers Want To Kill Me, Akwa Ibom Corper Raise Alarm by DrObum(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Make this one no use grammar kill state co-ordinator oooo

Choi! shocked shocked
Re: My LI And Fellow Corpers Want To Kill Me, Akwa Ibom Corper Raise Alarm by stubbornman(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
henchamb:
What a terrible grammar.
Corp member Using LI in an official letter.
Let's not attack the messenger and look into his message although the content structure is disgracing of a graduate.

Madam state coordinator should look into the matter.
Didn't he proffer the full meaning of L.I ,all we know how to do is speak English in this country...we can even correct white men

Nigger dey on threat ...you dey talk non sense....

Youth. Corper And Soldier Find Love In Ekiti / The Exact Month For BATCH B 2015? / Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC?