Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria, What Would Be Your First Project??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria, What Would Be Your First Project??? (597 Views)

To Gain An Indepth Knowledge Of Nigeria, What Books Should I Read?? / If A Book Of Secret Ever Existed In Nigeria, What Do You Think Would Be Inside / The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria, What Would Be Your First Project??? by hilario8898(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Its been long since I created a topic on NL, I am optimistic that this will make FP. Fingers crossed smiley

A friend and I got into a heated argument yesterday concerning the above topic, and he said that if he were to be the president, his first project would be on the restructuring and reformation of the Education System in Nigeria, he gave good and reasonable points to back up his choice. He based his reason upon the fact, that the reason why Nigeria is where it is today, is because of our Poor Educational system.

Now, my turn!
The First project that I would embark on, if I were to be the President of Nigeria, would be strictly on The provision of constant Electricity power supply. I believe that this would solve to a large extent, various problems facing the Nigerian economy, and also, the government may not be able to provide enough jobs at once, to cater for the employment of the unemployed citizens, but if there is constant power supply just like the one the US has, Nigeria would develop quickly and generate a lot of funds through taxes, Investors, etc.

What do you think?

Try and share your own views as beloved Nigerians!

God bless Nairaland,
God bless Nigeria.
Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria, What Would Be Your First Project??? by Jetjacky(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
The first I would do, is make Nigeria's power stable with both availability of secondary source of power: solar. Make the federal road brilliantly satisfying, both by its quality and appearance. I had archive this by paying each contractor on the project half their bill, and the remainder when I and my team has personally gone through their workings and found it to be right.

this and many more, but in my government your workings would be proved first hand, to ensure progress and the quality development.

like if you believe in this, share if you have something to add smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria, What Would Be Your First Project??? by Chimaritoponcho: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
mine will be to remove all d senseless mods in nairaland
Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria, What Would Be Your First Project??? by stanogb(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
The problem with Nigeria is Corruption. The first thing I will do is to restructure our constitution. Reduce our senators allowances, and make those positions less attractive, fix our Power and the rest fixes itself.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria, What Would Be Your First Project??? by shininglite(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
rokiatu ass
Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria, What Would Be Your First Project??? by hilario8898(m): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Thanks guys for sharing.......expecting more!!
Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria, What Would Be Your First Project??? by Iype(m): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2015
I will embark on stable power supply then job creation follows because it aches my heart when I see Nigerian graduates roaming the street after enduring all the stress by our saddist called lecturers

Sips water then sits to read comments

(1) (Reply)

Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! / BRAIN Teaser[spot The Eye In The Pics] / Get Your SMS Delivered Instantly @smsleaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.