Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! (591 Views)

Which Section Of Nairaland Really Made Your 2015...click To See Mine. / Share Your Past Christmas Experiences!!! / Ten Lessons Nairaland Has Taught Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! by mira4u: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Uhmmm ok guys smiley let's share experiences of the benefits you have derived from any section of Nairaland. Is it that you found your miss right/mr right from this forum or your heartthrob? That dream job you have always prayed for, you got the info here and it worked for you? Or you learnt many things here that's of huge benefit to you? You formed close business associates who have same ideology as yours through this forum? Perhaps it's a skill you learnt from nairaland. Is it some friends you found here that you will never want to lose? Is it about education? Whatever it is let's share these experiences here. Apparently, Many can learn from your experience and benefit themselves too or even rejoice with you. smiley

smileyuhmmm let me start. While I was perusing old threads one day, I stumbled over a thread where a lady was teaching people how to make beaded necklace and bracelet. That thread inspired me because I had always longed to do something new(for adventure purposes tho). I followed her guidelines and was able to make a beaded necklace as shown in the picture below.

Another thread in the travel section too helped me on the information I wanted when I was planning to travel. And it goes on and on. smiley

The floor is now open. cheesy let's make it fun.
Re: Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! by p2t2r(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Are you looking for front page or people experiences.
Re: Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
i'm new in this school.. infact, i haven't had a school uniform yet
Re: Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! by LegenduryNueLs: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
The 'comment section' made me feel good tongue
Re: Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! by mira4u: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
p2t2r:
Are you looking for front page or people experiences.

;Dthe both. Let's read your experience. smiley
Re: Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! by mira4u: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
LegenduryNueLs:

smileyhow? Tell us more.
Re: Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! by mira4u: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thugnificient:
i'm new in this school.. infact, i haven't had a school uniform yet

grin you are welcome student
Re: Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! by mymissingrib(m): 6:30am On Apr 25, 2015
free data from phone sectiongrin
Re: Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2015
LegenduryNueLs:
i think i enjoy the comment section too coz it people make funny comment, interesting reply lines, and good quotes

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Beautiful Ada A Graduate Of Fine Art Needs Your Advice / Pls Who Can Explain This For Me! / Play Game On Chrome While Server Is Slow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.