Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

[UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! (15424 Views)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Virtual Football League Arena(NAIRABET) / Nairabet Affiliate Program Has Been Suspended: Is This A Joke Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

[UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
I won a bet on 23 of march 2015..and I placed a withdrawal of#484750 four hundred and eighty four thousand seven hundred and fifty naira and up till now I have not seen any alert each time I call them on phone they will tell me that they will get back to me..all to no avail..akin alabi can you and your team come up and explain to me what is going on..your 2 working days is more than 3weeks now
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by adekennis(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
nommiee:
I won a bet on 25 of march 2015..and I placed a withdrawal of#484750 four hundred and eighty four thousand seven hundred and fifty naira and up till now I have not seen any alert each time I call them on phone they will tell me that they will get back to me..all to no avail
I think you should Google their office address nd visit there.. I really don't know how it work
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by karlxavier(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is strange. Please can nairabet come and explain this in clear terms because this is strange and unlike them. If nothing is done, that means they are turning to a scam,,
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by karlxavier(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bump
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by rheether(f): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Calm down. Am sure in four weeks time, you will be paid.
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Akin Alabi/Nairabet Should come here and explain this!!!! Because I can't see the reason why my money is still in their hands
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
rheether:
Calm down. Am sure in four weeks time, you will be paid.
is very close to four weeks already and I have not seen my money
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Escoboss(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Huh? This is an abberation. Very unusual.. @Nommmie, can u post screenshots of your winnings here not just for the sake of providing prooves but to confirm you'r correct on your part.. Meanwhile, AkinAlabi is on NL. His attention will be called to this. Just chill,u'll be paid
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by needinfo: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nairabet is not being sincere with their dealings this days.recently they suspended their affiliate program and later reinstall it.but since they reinstalled it, no single referral was recorded since last week.they are cheating their affiliate by using their affiliate links to get free new customers without recording the affiliate referrals.all this is done for their own benefit and most people promoting them using their affiliate link don't know about this.if you are still promoting them, then you are only giving them free traffic without any commission or referral recorded on your stats.you will only see increased visit from your stats but no referral is being recorded.i caught their cheating act after creating over three new account from my link just recently after they claimed they've reinstalled their program but none of them was recorded.what a new cheating scam from them.

They are now using this to trick their affliliates and most people are not aware of this act from them.its very bad for a reputable coy to involve in this kind of cheating trick.
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2015
Escoboss:
Huh? This is an abberation. Very unusual.. @Nommmie, can u post screenshots of your winnings here not just for the sake of providing prooves but to confirm you'r correct on your part.. Meanwhile, AkinAlabi is on NL. His attention will be called to this. Just chill,u'll be paid
please I will like akinalabi to show up I placed a single bet at 1.95 with 500000 giving me 984750 2geda with the bonus they gave me I requested for 500000k they paid then the remaining 484750 I requested is still in their hands up till now since 23rd of march 2015..NAIRABET CAN YOU SHOW UP HERE??
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2015
nommiee:
please I will like akinalabi to show up I placed a single bet at 1.95 with 500000 giving me 984750 2geda with the bonus they gave me I requested for 500000k they paid then the remaining 484750 I requested is still in their hands up till now since 23rd of march 2015..NAIRABET CAN YOU SHOW UP HERE??

Sister, I will advise you not to post any screenshots, username or acciunt details here. I believe they will pay you. Let me tell you something, those guys are sometimes broke. You may never believe it but atimes, they do run short of cash and wait till the next games to pay off. These next games am telling you may take weeks oo. Am talking from experience with Nairastake. They later paid me.. Albeit a month later. I will advise you to save screenshots of the winnings and save it as evidence. Just in case. Never you ever upload any screenshots on Nairaland or social media... Not even your username!
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by karlxavier(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Can you imagine Nairabet went as far as blocking my account. I can't even access my account anymore on nairabet. Can akin alabi please come and explain this to me because this is becoming something else. I have all my details and proofs in my account.
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Maybe your money don enter politics grin
I saw on Nairaland sometime ago he was going into politics, so na till after May 29th.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Cimbi(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2015
karlxavier:
Can you imagine Nairabet went as far as blocking my account. I can't even access my account anymore on nairabet. Can akin alabi please come and explain this to me because this is becoming something else. I have all my details and proofs in my account.
This is the particular reason I've chosen betshop over online betting...moreover they pay faster

1 Like

Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Escoboss(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
nommiee:

Alright, I think now you have shed more light. I don't work for NL but this could be the issue- If u placed a bet of 500k & won the said amount
1..Was the 500k the first deposit to your account? And I think as a policy u can't withdraw your deposits or lemme say the cash dats suppose to be ur betting funds. So let's say if u had 500k in ur betting acct & u made a stake with it & u WIN. You can only witdraw ur winnings(that's what u made as profit from that stake) and that's you were paid that supposed amount..you get it? This I think is applicable to a couple of bookies out there if not all.. So making a payout for the whole sum is like collecting ur winnings together with the amount staked which. Don't think is possible opereting on the basis of that policy. So that's it dear
2. If this is not the case then u can prepare to pay them a visit to see this issue be handled properly
3. You can go and read their terms and conditions/rules now to get a better understanding.
4. Word to evrybody reading, you guys should always do well to read the T&C of websites before registering/having your ur details in their database/doing something on the site. Not just betting sites, all sites applicable. Start now with NL

2 Likes

Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
RebelChip:

Sister, I will advise you not to post any screenshots, username or acciunt details here. I believe they will pay you. Let me tell you something, those guys are sometimes broke. You may never believe it but atimes, they do run short of cash and wait till the next games to pay off. These next games am telling you may take weeks oo. Am talking from experience with Nairastake. They later paid me.. Albeit a month later. I will advise you to save screenshots of the winnings and save it as evidence. Just in case. Never you ever upload any screenshots on Nairaland or social media... Not even your username!

I can't even log into my nairabet account again..NAIRABET can u show up..am not getting it anymore each time I call the customer service they will tell me that they will get back to me via phone call,all to no avail
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Escoboss:

Alright, I think now you have shed more light. I don't work for NL but this could be the issue- If u placed a bet of 500k & won the said amount
1..Was the 500k the first deposit to your account? And I think as a policy u can't withdraw your deposits or lemme say the cash dats suppose to be ur betting funds. So let's say if u had 500k in ur betting acct & u made a stake with it & u WIN. You can only witdraw ur winnings(that's what u made as profit from that stake) and that's you were paid that supposed amount..you get it? This I think is applicable to a couple of bookies out there if not all.. So making a payout for the whole sum is like collecting ur winnings together with the amount staked which. Don't think is possible opereting on the basis of that policy. So that's it dear
2. If this is not the case then u can prepare to pay them a visit to see this issue be handled properly
3. You can go and read their terms and conditions/rules now to get a better understanding.
4. Word to evrybody reading, you guys should always do well to read the T&C of websites before registering/having your ur details in their database/doing something on the site. Not just betting sites, all sites applicable. Start now with NL
...pardon me if i disagree with u on this post....
in d case of nairabet (of which im very sure) ..as long as u used the whole deposit to stake......u can withdraw all the amount u get from dat stake....with its bonus...
simply put...if u have 1000 in ur acct....and u stake on a game of 1.9odd......ur profit will be 1900...which u can withdraw completely to d last kobo.

also....the op said she' s been given 500k already......its d 400k plus she won on top dats shes asking for...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by donem: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Shiit mehn this is serious, pls this issue should be looked into with immediate alacrity,
cc Akinalabi
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
talk2myles:

in d case of nairabet (of which im very sure) ..as long as u used the whole deposit to stake......u can withdraw all the amount u get from dat stake....with its bonus...
simply put...if u have 1000 in ur acct....and u stake on a game of 1.9odd......ur profit will be 1900...which u can withdraw completely to d last kobo.

also....the op said she' s been given 500k already......its d 400k plus she won on top dats shes asking for...
Don't mind the guy, he doesn't know what he's saying.
so nairabet cannot pay ordinary 500k? despite all d millions they rake in from their customers?
shameful, i better start looking for a new bookie.
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by kennethkaycee(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Eeyah!
Make una sorry, but can you really groom a family on this, it's not sustainable shocked shocked shocked
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Escoboss(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
talk2myles:

Yea you'r right & we all understand but you can see I gave her options & for clerification purpose that is why made that describtion..If she confirms that is not the case then she should visit their office and table the issue..the earlier the better
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Random75: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
NAIRABET IS TURNING SCAM.I HAVE ANTICIPATED THIS LONG AGO SINCE THEY REMOVED BINARY OPTIONS FROM THEIR SITE LOL grin. grin grin.
YOU PEOPLE BETTER LOOK FOR ANOTHER BOOKIE IN ORDER TO AVOID STORY THAT TORCHES undecided undecided :-
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by elmisti(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
kennethkaycee:
Eeyah!
Make una sorry, but can you really groom a family on this, it's not sustainable shocked shocked shocked
hey! Bn watchn u repeat dat same commment on almst all punting thread.....what is ur pain really?

3 Likes

Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by shady16: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Escoboss:

Praise God!

So that's how I'd have got frustrated, cuz I almost deposited 100k to stake on the past presidential election, hoping to withdraw everything(capital n profit) if it were a winner. Albeit it was a lost bet, NB, you missed me. grin
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
shady16:

Praise God!

So that's how I'd have got frustrated, cuz I almost deposited 100k to stake on the past presidential election, hoping to withdraw everything(capital n profit) if it was a winner. Albeit it was a lost bet, NB, you missed me. grin
You can withdraw everything, provided You've staked with the money(capital+profit).
I used to withdraw 100k daily from surebet247, b4 I now ported to nairabet because of SureBet nonexistent bonuses. Its like I will ve to go bck to surebet.
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Escoboss:

It is not so bro! Once u have turned over your deposit up to 100percent you are free to cash out every kobo on your account they didn't give me any bonus when I registered so am FREE so to cash every kobo on my account

1 Like

Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
NAIRABET can you and team come up here and tell me why guys have refused to pay me my balance 484750??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
nommiee:

It is not so bro! Once u have turned over your deposit up to 100percent you are free to cash out every kobo on your account they didn't give me any bonus when I registered so am FREE so to cash every kobo on my account
I really don't know why Your case is different.
A friend of mine using the same nb has been paid close to 500k recently by the same nairabet.
What exactly was the excuse they gave You?
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by shady16: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
kadgets:

You can withdraw everything, provided You've staked with the money(capital+profit).
I used to withdraw 100k daily from surebet247, b4 I now ported to nairabet because of SureBet nonexistent bonuses. Its like I will ve to go bck to surebet.

Please reread what the guy I quoted typed.

However, I escaped em. grin
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by puskin: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
.....when I go dey tell una to use foreign bookie, una no dey hear word.
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 13, 2015
shady16:

Please reread what the guy I quoted typed.

However, I escaped em. grin
The guy You quoted is WRONG except You didn't read his subsequent comments.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Think Being An Entrepreneur Is Over-hyped / CBN Pegs Minimum Capital Base For Banks At ₦‎500 Billion / Stop Using Easy Passwords For Your ATM Cards, Mobile banki. A Nairalander Warns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.