Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

[UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! (15463 Views)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Virtual Football League Arena(NAIRABET) / Nairabet Affiliate Program Has Been Suspended: Is This A Joke Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
pocoapoco88:
tel me somtin,so assuming after all hassles nd risk taken i happened 2 win a huge amount like dat,dis wud b my story eeeh? Am leaving dat bookie oo
LETS WAIT N SEE D FINAL OUTCOME smiley
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by godoluwa(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
@op should just visit their office & lodge the complaint. Alabi has all it takes to steal ur money but 480k na small money 4 Alabi eyes coz d guy has more than enough money. the mega office he used @iwo road ibadan cost him 75million naira. his IT workers might be behind the sh1t as some of his top staff loves sleeping with any ladies who intend to work at NB office. no be lie or to dent NB image but to expose some of his key staff. Akinola himself is still nurturing the wound of election loss
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by maddman: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2015
puskin:

They are fair and good. Its takes about 3days for the money to hit your DOM acct.
Your first withdrawal could take longer.
You are charged $12.75 per withdrawal irrespective of the withdrawal amount.

Neteller is fully licensed & regulated by the FCA in the UK.

Puskin I don't know how to get to you so I quoted you.

please check my thread on my signature especially the last page, there is this guy I removed from my premium group but he kept stalking all my posts calling me a scammer derailing my thread with curses and defaming words without providing proofs of how I scammed him. Currently I have over 16 subscribers but none of them is speaking ill of me except that same guy

Puskin please am I a scammer when I placed a disclaimer on my page that I'm not promising anybody anything, I even told them am not the one on the field playing the matches so anything can happen, I think he can only call me a scammer if I promised him a fixed match with 30 odds and it failed or if I collected his money and run away but none of these happened. And whenever a mod hides his post, he'd say I'm bribing them.

This was a guy I pitied and added after several pleading, I can screenshot our conversation if you care for it, even some of my subscribers messaged me telling me I should ignore his rants but he kept quoting and insulting me after I stopped replying him and each time I post a pick on my thread.

I lost a bet which he didn't play and he's cussing and derailing my thread because I removed him when his time expired, please kindly look into this matter

Thanks

Cc Seun, Puskin
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
nommiee:

Thanks for your efforts I will now move down to their office for them to explain to me what they mean by fraudulent transaction..i deposited money place a bet with it that's all and I won the bet..how is fraudulent?? I will still get back to you guys brb!
hwfa?
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
kadgets:
hwfa?
So sorry guys that I have not been around I called them by this time yesterday they said that my account will remain as it is now..till I come to lagos that's their head office and clear myself..I said ok that I will come on Monday next week because of my schedules..am a heavy punter..i won 345000 last week saturday from bet9ja this time around I have to go the nearest betshop to place my game as usual is just that when ever I come to any betting shop to place a bet punters there will be looking at me because of the amount I will like to stake at 1game that's why I said let me move to online..i would have uploaded the pics here but they have paid me but I will stil place a bet by Saturday and I will upload the photo here and meanwhile once I get to the house I will upload the bankslip which I used to deposit 500k into nairabet's account using pay direct I didn't hack their website in any way I just droped 500k into their account and the next thing I used the whole money to place bet and I won the game @1.95 that was all..so I still don't understand what they mean by fraudulent am still asking nairabet as a whole to come up here and explain to me why they have refused to pay me my 484750
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Random75:

SO,IF YOU LOSE, IT IS A CLEAN TRANSACTION BUT WINNING IS FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION.

YOU BETTER PAY HIM HIS WINNING AND NOT PLAYING ANY YEYE TACTICS.

#Stealing is not a corruption. Oh sorry................
#STEALING IS A CORRUPTION.

Stealing ke? They will prove it to me..am patiently waiting till I get to their office on monday!
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by maddman: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
nommiee:

So sorry guys that I have not been around I called them by this time yesterday they said that my account will remain as it is now..till I come to lagos that's their head office and clear myself..I said ok that I will come on Monday next week because of my schedules..am a heavy punter..i won 345000 last week saturday from bet9ja this time around I have to go the nearest betshop to place my game as usual is just that when ever I come to any betting shop to place a bet punters there will looking at me because of the amount I will like to stake at 1game that's why I said let me move to online..i would have uploaded the pics here but they have paid me but I will stil place a bet by Saturday and I will upload the photo here and meanwhile once I get to the house I will upload the bankslip which I used to deposit 500k into nairabet's account using pay direct I didn't hack their website in any way I just droped 500k into their account and the next thing I used the whole money to place bet and I won the game @1.95 that was all..so I still don't understand what they mean by fraudulent am still asking nairabet as a whole to come up here and explain to me why they have refused to pay me my 484750

This is serious, you're supposed to get paid since you didn't exceed their maximum stake for the bet.

Nigerians bookmarker sef, always giving one excuse or the other to avoid payments - very stingy

Bros I go advise you to join a foreign bookmarker if you collect your money from those guys, people they bet $5000 which is over 2 million Naira on foreign bookmarkers and get paid without any problem

1 Like

Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by justmetoday(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
nommiee,l hope nairabet credit u fast or their biz will jst come an end and can u give/share ur betting strategy.
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2015
This is the deposit slip I used...using 'PAYDIRECT'..am still asking nairabet to come up here and clear this!

Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2015
nommiee:
This is the deposit slip I used...using 'PAYDIRECT'..am still asking nairabet to come up here and clear this!
Have You received any mail from them recently?since they claim You committed a 'fraud' they should ve told You how by now.
nairabet:

He was not paid because there were some fraudulent
transaction seen on his account which nairabet
detected.
If a customer is not paid ,there is always a reason
behind it,the reason for his was due to fraud which we
notified him.
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2015
kadgets:

Have You received any mail from them recently?since they claim You committed a 'fraud' they should ve told You how by now.
I have not received any mail from them..you can still ask them to tell you what I did as simple as that I deposited money into their account after that I placed bet..and won I still don't understand what they mean by fraud..till I get to their office on monday
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
nommiee:
I have not received any mail from them..you can still ask them to tell you what I did as simple as that I deposited money into their account after that I placed bet..and won I still don't understand what they mean by fraud..till I get to their office on monday
done already.doe it seems they re referring to Your past transactions, nt this one.
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by kenbrizy: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2015
PLEASE ANYONE HAVING ISSUES WITH 9JAPREDICT.COM SHOULD CALL 08036659291 FOR ASSISTANCE THANKS
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
kadgets:
done already.doe it seems they re referring to Your past transactions, nt this one.
this is my first time to play with nairabet I have not done any business with them before
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by herotic: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
@ bola4hustl , Please can you post your payment details or call this line for immediate solution : 08093694197
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by puskin: 6:04am On Apr 17, 2015
nommiee:

You've got mail.

1 Like

Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2015
puskin:

You've got mail.
Is it from nairabet?
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by sammybrainy(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Escoboss:

Alright, I think now you have shed more light. I don't work for NL but this could be the issue- If u placed a bet of 500k & won the said amount
1..Was the 500k the first deposit to your account? And I think as a policy u can't withdraw your deposits or lemme say the cash dats suppose to be ur betting funds. So let's say if u had 500k in ur betting acct & u made a stake with it & u WIN. You can only witdraw ur winnings(that's what u made as profit from that stake) and that's you were paid that supposed amount..you get it? This I think is applicable to a couple of bookies out there if not all.. So making a payout for the whole sum is like collecting ur winnings together with the amount staked which. Don't think is possible opereting on the basis of that policy. So that's it dear
2. If this is not the case then u can prepare to pay them a visit to see this issue be handled properly
3. You can go and read their terms and conditions/rules now to get a better understanding.
4. Word to evrybody reading, you guys should always do well to read the T&C of websites before registering/having your ur details in their database/doing something on the site. Not just betting sites, all sites applicable. Start now with NL

I totally disagree. So what is the point betting if you can't withdraw your stake and winning+bonus.
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Kochilo: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
I don't agree with what this guy is complaining..... from no pay.... dem ask am screenshot..... him account cm get blocked.... hehehehe......i dn believe dt complaint bro.... and i use nairabet...... abeg mk una change topic.... 1MILL is too small for nairabet..... i trade with dem and i receive my payout within 3days.....sorry to say.... this guy is an anti- nairabet

in naija i can boast of nairabet & merrybet
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kochilo:
I don't agree with what this guy is complaining..... from no pay.... dem ask am screenshot..... him account cm get blocked.... hehehehe......i dn believe dt complaint bro.... and i use nairabet...... abeg mk una change topic.... 1MILL is too small for nairabet..... i trade with dem and i receive my payout within 3days.....sorry to say.... this guy is an anti- nairabet

in naija i can boast of nairabet & merrybet

From what you are saying that's to say my firstbank deposit slip is fake..that's your level of understanding..well I can't remember having any issue with you..is nairabet as a whole that am asking to come up here and explain to me why they have refused to pay me my 484750
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Kochilo: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
nommiee:

From what you are saying that's to say my firstbank deposit slip is fake..that's your level of understanding..well I can't remember having any issue with you..is nairabet as a whole that am asking to come here and explain to me why they have refused to pay me my 484750
k
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by puskin: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
nommiee:

Is it from nairabet?

It is from me.
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by odimbannamdi(m): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2015
bola4hustl:

I ran away from NAIRABET 2years ago for being to selfish. No any form of incentives. I graduated to www.1960bet.com and www.9japredict.com I was okay with this two until 1960bet had issues with paypout. I think they have bounced back now anyway. My biggest surprise is that of www.9japredict.com They are the biggest scam in the world of football betting. Am writing as an aggrieved customer whom they dupe.

1. Bonus on deposit is absolutely fake.
2. Payout sometimes take 2month, if the cash is huge,
they close your account.
3. Win a free bet, you won't be credited until forever
4. I paid into Olumide Are's Access Bank(One of their
Bank Agents) since 1st April, 2015. They refuse to credit
me till date. The money is right there in his account as
have been allowed to check his bank statements after
putting so much trouble with the bank.
5. All numbers on their contact pages are fake!
(Start by proving me wrong with point no 5).

Am a living witness mate!!! Withdraw your money from www.9japredict.com They are scammers. look for another bookie. www.bet9ja.com seems cool and safe. They offer all market type for any game plus I know some of their managers(My security) personally especially for Osogbo branch. The problem here is that they don't have any incentives too. But my capital is always safe.
you can drop your number for WHATSAPP chat!
bola please lets chat up on whatsapp...inbox me ur number at kevin4christ012@gmail.com
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by bola4hustl(m): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
shady16:

Everything you've said about those criminals(9japredict) is true. My friend is a victim. He hits em like crazy, but withdrawal is almost impossible. Imagine withdrawal pending for almost 4 weeks, and at the end they'd approve only 20% of ya withdrawal and pay, then reverse the rest back to ya betting account. Just last week he couldn't access his account just to withdraw, only for em to free it on weekend when withdrawal ain't allowed. I even get mad at him anytime he comes up with a complaint, cuz I dunno why he can't leave d damned book.

Wanna start trying foreign bookies now. looking for secured ones with swift and easy conditions!!! Any idea?
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by horlus(m): 1:47am On Apr 20, 2015
shady16:

Everything you've said about those criminals(9japredict) is true. My friend is a victim. He hits em like crazy, but withdrawal is almost impossible. Imagine withdrawal pending for almost 4 weeks, and at the end they'd approve only 20% of ya withdrawal and pay, then reverse the rest back to ya betting account. Just last week he couldn't access his account just to withdraw, only for em to free it on weekend when withdrawal ain't allowed. I even get mad at him anytime he comes up with a complaint, cuz I dunno why he can't leave d damned book.
a beg hook me up with ur friend I need an experienced punter to share tips..
bighorlus@gmail.com
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Kochilo: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2015
nommiee:

From what you are saying that's to say my firstbank deposit slip is fake..that's your level of understanding..well I can't remember having any issue with you..is nairabet as a whole that am asking to come up here and explain to me why they have refused to pay me my 484750

Sorry, if that's the case..... i suggest you meet them in their office to sort it out
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by jerryboiii(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2015
smh
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by niggi4life(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2015
@nommiee any update on d outcome of ur visitation to their office?

1 Like

Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2015
niggi4life:
@nommiee any update on d outcome of ur visitation to their office?
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
nommiee:

Stealing ke? They will prove it to me..am patiently waiting till I get to their office on monday!
where is this man? come update us
Re: [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! by nommiee(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kochilo:

Sorry, if that's the case..... i suggest you meet them in their office to sort it out

Yap I went to their office today...finally they have paid me my 484750.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phamacy Or Chemist Shop Business / CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation / Naira Improves On Parallel Market, Sells At N501/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.