Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote (1173 Views)

This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote by westnap(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
President Jonathan's mother,Madam Eunice Jonathan casting her vote in Otuoke today .. See more picture Here

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote by tandoe: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
such a preety sight

little did this woman know that she was she came to this world to deliver to her first internationally acclaimed hero Nigeria
God bless you ma with good health and long life

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote by Tabelachizza(f): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mama imelu ofuma:: well doneoooooooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
tandoe:
such a preety sight

little did this woman know that she was she came to this world to deliver to her first internationally acclaimed hero Nigeria
God bless you ma with good health and long life
hero ni gulder ko

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote by SAMBARRY: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
So his mother is still alive
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote by baralatie(m): 3:50am On Apr 12, 2015
she is marvelously blessed!
To be alive to see her own son as the President of Nigeria!
Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote by tandoe: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
hero ni gulder ko
you must be out of your mind for quoting me. don't ever attempt it in your existence

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote by Qualer: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Tabelachizza:
Mama imelu ofuma:: well doneoooooooo

Nwa Ada, I am loving what I'm seeing o! ya gazie!!!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote by Wendy80(f): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2015
Little did she know she'll Mother a President. In years to come, so Will my Kids look upon me with Joy and laughter in their hearts cos of the enviable height they'll attain and Thank God for giving them a Wonderful Mother.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
tandoe:

you must be out of your mind for quoting me. don't ever attempt it in your existence
keep calm nd stop being clueless

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote by tandoe: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
keep calm nd stop being clueless
Last warning or you would be banned

(1) (Reply)

Royal Baby Girl: Kate Middleton Gives Birth To Baby Girl.. / Kenyan Women Protest Over Increase In Impotent Men / (PHOTO) When Your Hustling Brother Sent You $100 And You Got #285/dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.