Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (44951 Views)

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC / Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by uchemummy(f): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Pavore9:
Food processing and exportation are money spinners.
do you have any idea on the exportation
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by shaddi(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2015
dav8id:

then lets start from you...drop your business ideas first
please inbox me your bbm pin let's discuss a business idea I just got reading your signature

Demo4them2004@gmail.com
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by krystal101(f): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Oga list them here.

Dreamtouch:
E-mail dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com for a comprehensive list of profitable businesses you can start in Nigeria and break-even in short time..

1 Like

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by naijafresh: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Politics is the best business in Nigeria my friends.

Look around you, you immediately join an elite consuming 25% of the income of a nation.
Need I say more?
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Yustash001(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shezhawt:

Yea business ain't for everyone... Some people ain't business minded.... Me however, am investing in mine.... cheesy
yeah good for you....and your business will flourish by God's grace...

2 Likes

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Yeecar(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
rewardobi:
Please, what type of oil?

AGO, PMS, DPK
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
isiba4all:

what kind of oil can you elaborate pls
PMS, AGO, DPK....
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
RedBenson:

Like how much is manageably required for a start @ the bolded?
First of all, do more research on government agency in charge of oil importation and the cost of registration.
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by bijouxcutey(f): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
mromokaro90:
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS scheme,and buy at retail and wholesale products,contact dr usman yahaya on 07064854564

What is the RIS scheme about? Please enlighten us before we start putting a call through to you
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by oginga: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
For quick return on investment, I can only think of the following....

Brothel
Real estate
Land and sea cargo transportation
Agriculture
Close protection/license arm(ed) security service
Waste disposal
Leisure & hotel.
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by drehdinho(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kizyte:
Visit hotels and restaurants and discuss with their management on the supply of food items. If you're given the opportunity, then you'll make a good profit out of it cos it's gonna be a constant supply with a constant profit.

Better still, if you have bigger capital, get registered and start importing oil from Qatar. But note that the profit might turn your head cos it's gonna be Millions of Dollar profit.

please ,what kind of oil are you refering to?
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by iiiyyyk(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thespecialone:
Look out for a pressing need in your locality and reach out to meet that need.

My enviroment need constant power how do I do it?
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by 4lorunsho(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dtrader1:

yes, you can start with 10k , it depends on the number of items that you are purchasing
can I add u on bbm and watsapp let's talk from there
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Who ask you your biography? Oya!
rotfl....
Lolllll....
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Emmaowolabia(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
If you have capital go to Kogi or Delta state and start a cannabis frm
very soon, u will see Kogi in another level, i do not argue with people like u but soon than u think and with dis same mouth of urs u will eat ur vomit about Kogi state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emmaowolabia:

very soon, u will see Kogi in another level, i do not argue with people like u but soon than u think and with dis same mouth of urs u will eat ur vomit about Kogi state.
Your mother will die vomiting. She will never stop vomiting
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by 100dollarbills(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Columella:
Dear Entrepreneurs,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas
Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking
purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c
A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is
therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a
domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert
from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas
industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less
than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states
in Africa despite its huge gas resources.

Today, Nigeria consumes about 110, 000MT per annum and we have about 130 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets. If
we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970
retailing outlets.” More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant
viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to
popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp
and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and
firms can now set up LPG plants.

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and
delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles
. The required startup capital estimate of the business is N
5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan. The loan would be used to finance our
purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital
. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N
3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year
with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the
loan is 25%.

If interested, a detailed Feasiblity Study Report/ Business Plan and a 3years financial report would be sent to you upon
Request for N40, 000 (payment would be after physically inspecting the documents)

We do hope to hear back from you so we can discuss more and we would be willing to also hear you
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Thank you.
Williams
+234(0) 8029716876
( call, sms or Whatsapp.)1

Chief, ur write up is a bit contradictory. First of all N5.9m cannot set up an LPG plant. No! Not in this Nigeria. Have u considered the cost of land for the plant? That alone will gulp close to N20-30m depending on ur location. Of course LPG plants are usually located in cities, not villages. And going by DPR's pre-approval inspection,the plant site must be 4plots of land (400m away from main roads and no obstruction of power lines ROW). Except u r talking of roadside LPG cylinder-retailers and that does not require N5.9m to start-up. A DPR standard plant that turns out an average of 1000 cylinders (12.5kg) goes for N15m except u r talking of the latest China-made make-shift plants which costs N9m. I'm in the process of building a plant in Port Hrcourt so I know what I'm talking about

3 Likes

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Pls lets take tins easy here abeg u two!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Qmab: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
MrPresident:
'church'
all you need is to rent a warehouse, think of a name that will attract people, buy musical equipment, plastic chairs and ceiling fans. hve a good command of the English language, read a dictionary always and dress to impress because it is a public relations business.
after singing and dancing, read and explain the bible to them, key words are tithe and seed sowing, then induce them up with a soft song, then followed by testimonies,
Immediately after testimonies, start another soft song, and then let loose the ushers with collection plates and envelopes,
then hit them with more singing and dancing for another hour, closing prayer and then .... church dismissed.

repeat this, with little or no variation for several months, and you will need a caravan to carry money to the bank every week.

remember to thank me later.. cheesy
.......simply crazy. Lolzzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Her4labi(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
You can go into Agricultural business and when i say Agricultural i mean its the in-thing now especially with these falling oil prices these days.I represent a company with various innovations and dimensions in modern agricultural methods and we have a product that can boost crop production 3 times better that the normal yield.
We are the sole agent for the distributor of this product and if you have any agricultural interest you can comment on my write-up,if you want to be part of this wonderful product called GREENFAIN then you can come on board lets do business.Even with dry season farming,the products works like magic,don't miss out guys.

afolabi2nice@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by nd07(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kizyte:
Visit hotels and restaurants and discuss with their management on the supply of food items. If you're given the opportunity, then you'll make a good profit out of it cos it's gonna be a constant supply with a constant profit.

Better still, if you have bigger capital, get registered and start importing oil from Qatar. But note that the profit might turn your head cos it's gonna be Millions of Dollar profit.

I'm interested in ds. pls wat sort of oil, is it auto oil or refined crude oil?
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by nd07(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Her4labi:
You can go into Agricultural business and when i say Agricultural i mean its the in-thing now especially with these falling oil prices these days.I represent a company with various innovations and dimensions in modern agricultural methods and we have a product that can boost crop production 3 times better that the normal yield.
We are the sole agent for the distributor of this product and if you have any agricultural interest you can comment on my write-up,if you want to be part of this wonderful product called GREENFAIN then you can come on board lets do business.Even with dry season farming,the products works like magic,don't miss out guys.

afolabi2nice@yahoo.com

Pls call me on 08036376979 lets talk more
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Thespecialone(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
iiiyyyk:

My enviroment need constant power how do I do it?
power banks will sell there.

1 Like

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Agriculture. What are the things and step one need to take and what crop can one cultivate that requires less maintanence nd yields a reasonable
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Fulba(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
hakinze00:
Pls lets take tins easy here abeg u two!

The guy is just insulting someone else's mother and father like he was burn in a lions den. Very mannerless person. Education is priceless; its causes u to respect yourself and others. Even without education, I can't imagine a sane person gushing curses like that guy.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
100dollarbills:

Chief, ur write up is a bit contradictory. First of all N5.9m cannot set up an LPG plant. No! Not in this Nigeria. Have u considered the cost of land for the plant? That alone will gulp close to N20-30m depending on ur location. Of course LPG plants are usually located in cities, not villages. And going by DPR's pre-approval inspection,the plant site must be 4plots of land (400m away from main roads and no obstruction of power lines ROW). Except u r talking of roadside LPG cylinder-retailers and that does not require N5.9m to start-up. A DPR standard plant that turns out an average of 1000 cylinders (12.5kg) goes for N15m except u r talking of the latest China-made make-shift plants which costs N9m. I'm in the process of building a plant in Port Hrcourt so I know what I'm talking about

The guy may have something else in mind, perhaps a village or something!!
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by slimzzysweet(f): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hahahahahahaha. Dis is quite interesting MrPresident

1 Like

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Afarozy(f): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
AKMoney1:
I'm here to steal ideas grin
grin
AKMoney1:
I'm here to steal ideas grin
likewise me
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Emmaowolabia(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
you just succeeded telling the whole world of the caliber of people that raise you. Keep it up, u are truly representing them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / Things That Happen When You're Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.