Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

A Song Of Ice And Fire By George Martin - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Song Of Ice And Fire By George Martin (704 Views)

War Of Conquest- A Song Of Ice And Fire Fan Fiction/aar / Food For Thought By George Carlin / An Ode To Our Mamas: A Song Of Love, Joy And Happiness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Song Of Ice And Fire By George Martin by bufness(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Incase most if you dont know,this series is actually where the game of thrones movie came from.for those who have read the books please share your what you think about it.
Re: A Song Of Ice And Fire By George Martin by Janedoe26(f): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Read the first two and as always, they trump the movie. Gets a little bit confusing though..so many names and no faces to place them on. Overall I love Game of thrones and the books even more.
Re: A Song Of Ice And Fire By George Martin by bufness(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Janedoe26:
Read the first two and as always, they trump the movie. Gets a little bit confusing though..so many names and no faces to place them on. Overall I love Game of thrones and the books even more.
only the first two,you ahould read all to the fith book is a spoiler for the season 5 of GOT
Re: A Song Of Ice And Fire By George Martin by Obinnau(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2015

(1)

THUNDER BY Moyosoreoluwa Aiyekitan / The Man I Loved / Dear Uninvited-food-sniffer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.